As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ferti-lome #ad
Fertilome 11745 Start & Grow Premium Plant Food 19-6-12 4 lbs. #adferti-lome #ad
- The perfect fertilizer to help maintain professional looking plants and landscapes. Ideal for bedding plants, roses, ornamentals, trees and lawns. 19-6-12 fertilizer contains 19% Nitrogen, 6% Phosphate and 12% Soluble Potash.
Can be used both indoor and outdoor. Lightly mix into the soil and water at rates listed on label for different planting situations. Slow release nitrogen is only released as the plants need them, reducing the risk of nitrogen burn.
2. Osmocote #ad
Slow Release 3-4 Months 50 Pound Bag, Osmocote Fertilizer 19-6-12 #adOsmocote #ad
- Perfect for short term foliage plants. Composed of water soluble nutrients. Nutrients are encapsulated within multiple layers of polymeric resin. 19-6-12 formula, 3-4 month release. Application rates: 2 to 9 pounds per cubic yard.
3. Osmocote #ad
Osmocote Smart-Release Plant Food Plus Outdoor & Indoor, 1 lb. #adOsmocote #ad
- Feeds up to 6 full months. Works with virtually all plant varieties, in all growing conditions. Apply with confidence to potted plants, indoors or outdoors. No-burn pledge when used as directed. Our best formula, fortified with 11 essential nutrients.
|Manufacturer||Scotts Miracle-Gro #ad|
4. Osmocote #ad
2 Pack, Osmocote Smart-Release Plant Food Flower & Vegetable, 2 lb. #adOsmocote #ad
- Formulated for flavorful vegetables and colorful blooms. A must-have for vegetable gardeners. Promotes vigorous top-growth, strong root development. Pack of 2. Ideal for perennials.
5. Florikan #ad
4 to 5 Month, Florikan Micro-Nutrient Blend Controlled Release Fertilizer, 50 Pound Bag #adFlorikan #ad
- Contains iron, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc - Contains sulfates. Maximizes plant growth by increasing the micro-nutrients in a granular completely uncoated form.
Not an npk fertilizer - Contains micronutrients only. Can also be used as a supplement of additional micro-nutrients in a fertilizer that already contains them. Made to be used in conjuction with a fertilizer containing NPK only.
6. Burpee #ad
1-Pack, Peppers, and Bulbs, 3 lb 1 Pack, Burpee Bone Meal Fertilizer | Add to Potting Soil | Strong Root Development | OMRI Listed for Organic Gardening | for Tomatoes #adBurpee #ad
- Follow packaging instructions for the amount to use. Stronger root development: bone meal is a natural source of vital, readily available organic nitrogen, phosphorus and calcium that promotes strong plant roots, vibrant blooms and more delicious vegetables. Burpee offers only the highest quality, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition.
Helps naturally deter rabbits from your garden. You can also use when planting flowering bulbs in the fall, such as tulips. Organic certified: omri listed for organic gardening, giving established home flower gardens a boost, Bone Meal is ideal for new bedding plants, and keeping patio containers looking their best and brightest.
Helps to enhance your plants throughout the growing season! Bone meal fertilizer breaks down slowly, releasing nitrogen for robust growth throughout the season. Plus, it's made in the usa! 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners.
Add to soil: add to soil or potting mix during seed starting or at any time prior to harvest to fuel strong roots and early, healthy plant growth. Ideal for fall bulb planting: bone meal naturally promotes healthy growth of root and bulb crops and has a fine granular consistency for easy spreading. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, non-GMO seeds, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists.
7. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Professional PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with 7% Humic DG 5,000 sq ft #adThe Andersons #ad
- Dg particle disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving directly into the soil. Contains mutech coated slow release nitrogen to provide uniform growth and extended feeding.
Dg particles do not rely on a physical coating to release nutrients. Small particle size gives you twice the number of particles per square foot. Coated fertilizers used by our competitors are very susceptible to damage from mowers, resulting in premature nutrient release.
Phosphorus-free fertilizer blend with fine particle size that includes humic acid, which helps increase turf quality and reduce nutrient requirements. Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Continuous Feeding for all Flowering and Foliage Houseplants, NPK 6-12-6, Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes, Includes 24 Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Houseplant fertilizer spikes feed continuously for up to 2 months. Plant food spikes are filled with the micronutrients that indoor plants need. Easy-to-use fertilizer for all indoor plants including ferns, spider plants, pothos, and croton.
Indoor plant care made simple; enjoy vibrant potted plants in your home, office or business. When used as directed, plant food spikes are safe to use on all indoor, potted plants.
|Warranty||Miracle-Gro No-Quibble Guarantee|
9. Osmocote #ad
Osmocote Pro 19-5-8 Minors, 8- 9 Month #adOsmocote #ad
- Full season fertilization. Water soluble. Excellent source of feeding. Offers complete nutrition. Economical package.
10. Milorganite #ad
Milorganite 32 lb. Slow-Release Nitrogen Fertilizer #adMilorganite #ad
- Contains non-staining iron. Eco-friendly. Fertilizer Analysis is 6-4-0 Aids in root development. Slow release, feeds up to 3 months.