As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yodotek #ad
50 FEET Heavy Duty Generator Locking Power Cord NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R,4 Prong 10 Gauge SJTW Cable, 125/250V 30Amp 7500 Watts Yellow Generator Lock Extension Cord with UL Listed Yodotek #adYodotek #ad
- 1 year quality guarantee and 3 year customer service if you found any problem of our cable pls email us, we will feedback you in 24 hours. Heavy duty the big gague and pure copper can avoid the cable getting overheating from long -time use.
It is a useful and reliable emergency extension cord for your generator. Ul certificate heavy duty generector extension cord cords with ul file number e257089. Twist locking design the plugs was design with the lock structure.
When the plug is inserted and twisted to lock place, big rain, snow, hurricane, it will not slipping from the generator socket due to wind, This is the best extension cord for your generator to connect with home appliance and electric power tools.4
4x10 gauge cable can run the max wattage of 7500 watts, power of 30 Amp 125/250 volts. Weather/water/fire resistance the good quality of the sjtw cable 105℃ with the ft-1 level fire resistance. The cable can be used indoor/outdoor for all weather and season, it is also with the water resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using.
2. Conntek #ad
UL Listed 50 Feet, Conntek 20602 L14-30 30 Amp 4-Prong Extra Heavy-Duty Generator Cord #adConntek #ad
- Length: 50 Feet. Cable: stw 10/4 stw jacket provides up to 600 Volts of Protection. Max rating: 7, 500 Watts. Ul listed. Configuration: nema l14-30p 30 amps 125/250 Volts, Locking.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
3. RVGUARD #ad
RVGUARD 4 Prong 30 Amp 50 Feet Generator Extension Cord, 125/250V Up to 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Cord with Cord Organizer, ETL Listed, NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R #adRVGUARD #ad
- Well made – twist lock plug avoids cord falling off. Storage – colorful storage bag and cord organizer with carrying handle keep power cord neatly for storage. The strain relief structure makes the cord not easy to pull out.
Great value – big gauge and pure copper to avoid the cable getting overheated from long time use. Quality cable – nema l14-30p to l14-30r sjtw 10 gauge 4 prong 50FT generator extension cord 125/250V. Heavy duty – all-weather and water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather use.
4. Mophorn #ad
Mophorn 50Ft 30 Amp Generator Extension Cord 4 Wire 10 Gauge Generator Cord 125V 250V UL Listed Generator Power Cord Twist Lock Connectors 50 Ft 30 Amp #adMophorn #ad
- Compared to other ordinary plug designs, heavy rain, our locked plug is not easy to fall off due to external factors such as a hurricane, heavy snow. So you can use secure electricity when you are home, working, or outdoor traveling.
It could be combined with your existing power cords and adapters, avoiding you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Wide application: this cord enables an easier reach from your generator to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection.
50ft power cord: secure extend your power up to 50ft away. It has a 10/4 10 gauge 4 wires cable, voltage: 125/250V, which is heavy-duty but flexible enough to be managed.
The plastic strap makes the cord neat when not in use. 30a pure copper cable: current: 30amp, power: 7500w. The extension cord is pure copper wires. Twist locking design: uses 4 prong twist lock l14-30p to l14-30r plug for emergency generators. This generator wire is perfect for emergency generator connection to help power the entire home, shop, office, etc. Portable strap: the plastic strap makes the cord neat when not in use.
|Part Number||50Ft 30 Amp|
|Model||50Ft 30 Amp|
5. GearIT #ad
GearIT 30-Amp Generator Extension Cord 50 Feet 4-Prong 120/250-Volt 7500W, 10 Gauge SJTW Locking Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch, Portable Generators, Power Outage 50ft, NEMA L14-30P/L L14-30R #adGearIT #ad
- For emergency generators - our gearit 30amp 10 gauge electric generator cord designed for extreme weather conditions. Weather resistant - ul certified heavy duty generator electric cord designed to withstand elements like wind, hurricanes, soil, typhoons, and rocks for long-lasting durability that keeps you powered through hurricane season.
Limited lifetime warranty - we are committed to our customers' satisfaction, which is why we offer a Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty and a 30-Day, simply contact us directly, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Uses 4 prong twist lock nema l14-30P to L14-30R plug for emergency generators. Be prepared for power outages, snow, tornadoes, rain, and snowstorms. Powerful design - gearit 50 foot, shelter-in-place, 125/250v electrical power cord designed specifically for emergency portable generators to power the entire house, home, shop, 30a, and manual transfer switch.
If you're not completely satisfied, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund! Ul certification seal and approval for safety. Professional grade - ultra portable 50 feet 30amp generator power cords to provide electrical power for your house, appliances, emergency backup generators, or power outages.
6. Connecticut Electric #ad
NEMA L14-30R Female, Connecticut Electric 50 Foot Generator Power Extension Cord, NEMA L14-30P Male, 30 Amp, 4 Prong #adConnecticut Electric #ad
- Weather resistant - cold resistant. Specifications - 30 amps, 4 Prong, 25 Feet, L14-30. Durable - abrasion proof insulation and highly maneuverable cord. Heat resistant to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Safe and reliable - Connecticut Electric has been powering homes and businesses for decades.
7. Leisure Cords #ad
10 Gauge Heavy Duty L14-30 Generator Power Cord Up to 7,500W 50-Feet, Leisure Cords 4-Prong 50 Feet 30 Amp Generator Cord #adLeisure Cords #ad
- Built to last: ul listed, features excellent abrasion, a 4-wire 10-gauge wiring in Thermoset rubber without lead, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility in any kind of weather.
Leisure cords 50 foot nema l14-30 plug/receptacle - 30a 125/250v - stW 10/4 Cable - Max Power: 7, 500 Watts. Long enough: the 50' heavy duty generator cord gives you the extra length to operate you generator to a transfer switch panels or power inlet boxes.
Tightly lock: constructed with l14-30 twist lock plug and connector avoid cord slipping from holster and lock tightly for secure of use. Wide application: equipped with a 4 prong 125/250v nema l14-30p to L14-30R, which handles up to 7, 500 watts, ideal for use with generators, portable tools and equipment.
8. RVMATE #ad
ETL Listed, NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R, 125/250V Up to 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Cord, RVMATE 4 Prong 30 Amp 50 Feet Generator Extension Cord #adRVMATE #ad
- Decent quality: 100% copper wire is coated with heavy flame retardant, heat-resistant and UV resistant PVC, the cord is waterproof and flexible.
Safe design: constructed with twist lock plug and connector to prevent wire from falling during use. What you get: every package will contain generator extension cord, generator adapter plug, bag and towel, help you organize and clean the cord.
Item detail: 50ft nema l14-30p to l14-30r sjtw 10 gauge 4 prong generator extension cord 125/250V up to 7500W. By the way, there is different size to select. Various sizes: our generator extension cord can be used with generator, portable tools and other equipment.
9. Kutatek #ad
Kutatek 50Ft L14-30P to Four 5-20R, 10 Gauge SJTW Cable, 4 Prong Generator Distribution Extension Power Cord with Surge Protector Breaker, 30 Amp 125/250V 7500 Watts #adKutatek #ad
- Flexible : cold and heat resistant, stays flexible in extreme hot and cold weather conditions. Powerful : 4x10 gauge bare copper conductor cable can run the max wattage of 7500 watts, power of 30 Amp 125/250 volts, a good generator adapter for emergency using.
Weather/water/flame resistant : sjtw insulation perfect for indoor/outdoor use, the included Dust Covers to keep your outlets clean when not in use.
Safe: surge protector Breaker protect electrical devices from voltage spikes in circuits. Useful : heavy duty extension cable converts a 30-amp locking outlet to four 20-amp household outlets.
10. Houseables #ad
Rubber, NEMA L-14-30P, UL CUL, L14-30, Locking, Generators Extension, Power Cable, Heavy Duty, 7500 watt max Rating, 50 Ft, 125-250v, Transfer, Houseables Generator Cord 30 Amp 4 Prong, 10 Gauge #adHouseables #ad
- It is an ideal cable for running an emergency generator to your wall outlet. The yellow rubber is accented by black molded ends that give high visibility. The cord rolls out cleanly and easily recoils when not in use, so storage is never a bother. For higher amp loads: larger gauge wiring is well built to give you peace of mind when running higher amp loads.
It is weather, and oil resistant, water, and may be used for extended periods of time year-round. All-weather indoor/outdoor use: 10 gauge/4-conductor, electric vehicle charges, 30 amp, portable AC units, air compressors, 4-pronged all rubber transfer switch extension cord.
Works tremendously for carrying a sustained load without overheating or becoming stiff. Upgrade up your backyard: our extension cord will give you the opportunity to have the ultimate backyard set-up without the hassle.
Please note that this cord becomes less malleable in colder weather. The plug is inserted and twisted to lock in place. Excellent pliability: pliable, flexible all rubber cord gives you a clean current in subzero weather conditions. Rated for general indoor and outdoor use and is compliant with cradle mounts, and emergency electrical needs during power outages and other power connection purposes. This cord can be used to run any circuit in your breaker panel up to 30A. The locking plugs have the pins arranged in a circular manner.