As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cosweet #ad
36 Pack Coco Coir Planter Nursery Pots- 2.5" Biodegradable Seedling Germination Peat Pot with Bonus 100 Plant Markers Eco-Friendly Plantable Seedlings Pots for Garden Plants Sprouting Transplanting #adCosweet #ad
- Ideal planting presents: you can give our 2. 5 inches biodegradable coco coir seed starter pots to your friends or families who are plant enthusiasts or new gardener as a practical holiday or birthday present. Compared with the peat or paper pots, our coco coir seedling nursery pots are more breathable so the seeds will grow healthy.
Our coco coir seed starter pots are perfect for seeds starting. Our coco seed germination containers will provide an ideal environment for seeds sprouting. Besides, the roots can grow through the coco pots wall easily after being transplanted into the ground.
100% natural coco coir: our seed starter nursery pots are made of natural coco coir, which is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Easy to use: just fill the coco coir seed starter pots with soil, pour an appropriate amount of water, put the seeds into the soil, insert our plastic plant label to mark and then wait for the seeds to germinate.
Package information: you will receive 36pcs 2. 5 inches coco coir seed starter pots and 100pcs white plastic plant markers in our package, which are adequate enough to meet your demand for seed germination of fruits, vegetables and flowers in your garden or farm. Sturdy enough: our coir seed starters are sturdy and not easy to deform after watering. You can enjoy the process from germination to fruiting and share the joy of harvest together.
2. SPONGEASE #ad
Seedlings and Seeds 650 gm, Cuttings, SpongEase Pro Coco Coir Brick, Each brick makes 2 Gallons Organic Coco Coir Potting Soil for All Plants #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Organic potting soil- peat free, renewable and reusable - The Smart Alternative to The Negative Environmental Impact of Peat Moss. Acts like a sponge - plant Roots Absorb the Ideal Balance of Water, Oxygen and Nutrients.
Rapid expansion - use of lukewarm water will help in rapid expansion. 1 brick makes 2 gallons pro Organic Potting Soil for All Plants, Cuttings, Seeds. Add nutrients: different plants need different nutrients, Coco Coir should be moist to touch and wet, please add the nutrients recommended for your plant.
Sun light: please provide the right amount of sunlight and right temperature. Resists over watering - the unique natural fibers provide Abundant Oxygen and lets excess water drain thru drain holes in pots and this Helps Reduce Water Logged Roots, The #1 Reason for Plant Failure. For healthy plants: do not over water, not soggy.
3. Environet #ad
Seedling and Herb Seed Starter Pots 4 Inches 12 Pack, Environet Coco Coir Seed Starter Pots, 100% Biodegradable Indoor Outdoor Garden Pots with Wood Markers #adEnvironet #ad
- They will naturally become part of the soil on their own over time. Great pot for seedlings and planting: coco coir grow pot is ideal for any seedlings. Package included: 12 pack Coco coir Pots and 12 pcs Wood Markers.
The fine texture brings improved aeration, flowers, water drainage and absorption which foster robust plant growth. The 4 inch diameter is a perfect size for starting herbs, vegetables, etc. Prevent transplant shock: you can plant the pot directly into the ground or transplant it to a planter pot causing little to no transplant shock.
Natural and environmentally friendly seed starter Pots: Our 4" coco coir pots are made from coconut husk fibers coir. Tremendous advantages over plastic Pots: With better air exchange and exceptional permeability to water, this "breathable" pot fosters robust plant growth.
4. Envelor #ad
4 Inches 20 Pack, Envelor Coco Coir Plant Pots for Seed Starter Tray Nursery Pots for Seedling Biodegradable Planting Pot Herb Seeds Gardening Supplies Indoor Planter Premium Seed Starter Kit #adEnvelor #ad
- Natural coco coir pellets - each seed starting pot is made from 100% natural coconut fibers, allowing your seeds and plants to flourish in a healthy environment. Nutrient rich coconut grow pots - made with ph balanced materials, these natural coconut coir seed pots is a better and sustainable alternative to traditional potting cups.
Easy to use coir fiber cups are great for seedlings and plants in the indoors as well as outdoors to grow a perfect garden in your lawn. Our quality guarantee - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority; If you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you.
Can be added directly into planter or garden, leaving roots intact and avoiding transplant shock. Natural seed starter pots - the coir grow pots are made of 100% natural coconut fibers.
Small and light, the pots are easy and quick to transplant to the ground or planter pots to grow the perfect garden. Easy and healthy planting with coco coir gardening cups - the fine, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great seed starting material and has high water retention, allows for water to be dispersed evenly and promotes healthy plant growth. High moisture and nutrient retention makes these great start for gardening.
5. YBB #ad
YBB 30 Pack Coco Coir Seed Starter Pots, 2.6 Inch Biodegradable Nursery Seedling Pots Germination Trays Kits with 60 Pcs Labels #adYBB #ad
- What you get - the coco coir seed starter pot kits include 30 pieces 2. 6 inch peat pots and 60 colorful plastic markers, great quantity can meet your different needs. Plant tags - includes 60 colorful plastic plant tags which you can use to mark your plant seed, different colors make it easy for you to classify and distinguish, waterproof material can let your label last long.
Eco-friendly material - made from 100% natural and biodegradable coco coir, which will break down naturally into your plant bed, won’t pollute our soil and are more breathable so the seeds will grow healthy.
Great seed starter - these organic coco coir seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, succulent plants and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers, strawberry.
Prevent transplant shock - eliminate transplant shock and help develop strong roots, can be transplanted to garden along with seedling without separating the it from the original pot, thus avoid potential hurt.
6. ZYP #ad
2.6 Inch Biodegradable Seedlings Peat Pots Seed Germination Trays Kits Natural Coconut Fiber Cups 24 Pack, ZYP Coco Coir Seed Starter Pots #adZYP #ad
- Widely used: these coco coir seed starter pots are perfect for starting flowers, rose, marigold, microgreen, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes, zinnia, watermelon, cucumbers, succulent, herbs, lavender, mint, wheatgrass, clover, lettuce, strawberry etc.
Our coco seed germination containers will provide an ideal environment for seeds sprouting. Sturdy enough: our coir seed starters are sturdy and not easy to deform after watering. Besides, the roots can grow through the coco pots wall easily after being transplanted into the ground.
Compared with the peat or paper pots, our coco coir seedling nursery pots are more breathable so the seeds will grow healthy. Prevent transplant shock: starting seeds with these coco coir pots is great to transplant plants and avoid plants shocking, ensuring plants grow better.
Package content: you will receive 24pcs 2. 6 inches coco coir seed starter pots, which are adequate enough to meet your demand for seed germination of fruits, vegetables and flowers in your garden or farm. Natural material: our seed starter nursery pots are made of natural coco coir, which is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
7. Iceyyyy #ad
Iceyyyy 18PCS Round Coco Coir Seed Starter Pots, Organic Biodegradable Germination Nursery Pots, Seedling and Herb Seed Starter Pots. #adIceyyyy #ad
- Perfect for seedlings and PlantingIt has the characteristics of promoting ventilation and promoting the root growth of the pot wall. Plant with the pot directly into the groundIt can be transplanted into the ground directly- without causing any root disturbance or transplant shock to the plant.
Our guaranteeif you are not satisfied for any reason, just return for a refund of your purchase price; we promise 24 hours customer support, please feel free to contact us for any product&order problem.
Environmental protectionCoco can be harvested in short time with naturally renewing and doesn't hurt the environment. High-quality materialsmade from quality coconut husks, very environmentally friendly perfect for seeds starting, plant germination and Seedlings. Size: 2. 3” round at the top and 2” Deep.
8. Brave Tour #ad
Biodegradable Seed Starter Pots, Brave Tour 60 Pack 2.6 Inch Coco Coir Seed Starter Pots, Organic Biodegradable Germination Nursery Seedling Pots for Flower Vegetables and Saplings #adBrave Tour #ad
- Simple to usenatural coco coir pots have strong air permeability, and there is no vent at the bottom;when watering, water can directly penetrate into the soil, and the plant roots can enter the soil through the cracks of coconut; after a period of decomposition, the flowerpot will also become the nutrient of the plant without causing any root disturbance or transplant shock to the plant.
Environmental protectioncoco can be harvested in short time with naturally renewing and doesn't hurt the environment. Perfect for seedlings and planting, It has the characteristics of promoting ventilation and promoting the root growth of the pot wall.
Wide application: coco coir plant pots can be used to cultivate all kinds of flowers or vegetable, and also can be used to plant all kinds of succulent plants; please note that our planting pot size is very small, please feel free to contact us, only suitable for cultivating and planting some small plants If you are not satisfied for any reason, we promise 24 hours customer support.
High-quality materialsour coco coir pots for seedlings are made of natural coconut fiber, which can be completely decomposed by soil and water, very environmentally and friendly perfect for seeds starting, and will not cause pollution to plants and soil, plant germination and Seedlings. Package and sizethe package include 30 pieces starter pots which with 1 seedling shovel and 1 seedling digger. Size: 2. 6” round at the top and 2. 2” deep.
|Brand||Brave Tour #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brave Tour #ad|
9. PALM NAKI #ad
Coco Coir Plant Pots, Small Plant Pots, Planter Pots for Outdoor, Palm Naki 6" Coconut Coir Round Plant Pots Set of 4, Small Flower Pots, Pots for Plants, Flower Pots, Bonus Seedling Pots Included #adPALM NAKI #ad
- Give your plants the gift of a nutrient rich home with Palm Naki 6" Plant Pot. Eco friendly - palm naki is dedicated to providing our customers with products that perform well and create a better world. Coir round pot for plants - there is no better home for your plants to grow than palm naki 6" coconut Coir Pots.
Our coir planter contains high quality sourced coconut coir that ensures healthy growth for your plants through nutrient and root retention.
Coconut coir can absorb 10 times its weIGHT in water, ensuring that your flowers or house plants stay hydrated for days. Enjoy the benefits of palm naki’s Spanish Seedling Planter knowing you are doing your part to make our earth a better place! Coconut coir - palm naki sources high quality coconut coir that has been properly treated for water and nutrient retention.
We design and manufacture products that are responsibly sourced and are reusable and eco-friendly. Palm naki wants to provide both you and your plants the best chance to grow to its full potential.
|Brand||PALM NAKI #ad|
10. Farmlyn Creek #ad
Round Plant Compressed Coco Coir Pot with Disk 4 in, 16 Pack #adFarmlyn Creek #ad
- The perfect size: each coir pot has a diameter of 4 inches; perfectly sized for growing flowers, herbs, house plants, and vegetables. What's included: Includes 16 seed starter pellets and pots. Coir pellets: these peat pellets are simple and easy to use with potted plants of all kinds.
Easy to transplant: once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter pod into a ceramic pot, planter, or directly into the ground in your garden or front yard. High quality: our seed starter pellets are made from coco coir, an ideal alternative to traditional potting soil.