As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
78 Pieces, Ages 5+ Coding Robot for Kids, STEM Toys for Kids, Early Programming and Coding Games for Kids, Learning Resources Botley The Coding Robot 2.0 Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Coding toys for kids: code right out of the box with the next generation of our Toy of the Year winning coding robot! Discover coding for kids: 16 fun interactions—transform Botley 2.
0 into a train, police car, ghost, and more!. Expanded coding styles: features expanded coding styles—code through music, stocking stuffers, toys from learning resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, or just because, and movements! Super stem skills: from science and technology to engineering and math, STEM learning help kids build critical thinking and other skills they need for success in school and beyond! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, lights, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
2. Osmo #ad
Learn to Code, Coding Starter Kit for iPhone & iPad-3 Educational Learning Games-Ages 5-10+, Coding Basics & Coding Puzzles-STEM Toy-Logic, Coding FundamentalsOsmo iPad/iPhone Base Included, Osmo #adOsmo #ad
- Children interact with actual hand held pieces & actions to life No WiFi necessary for game play. No other iphones are compatible. What's in the box: osmo base & reflector for ipad, 3 game apps: coding awbie, Rest, Stackable storage for game pieces, Hand, repeat, Magic, Quantifiers Numbers, Jump, Subroutines, 31 tangible coding blocks including: Walk, Coding Jam & Coding Duo.
The minimum ios version needed is ios 15. Compatibility for ipad: all ipads except generation 1-4, & ipad pro 12. 9-inch. Now available on iphone devices.
Age & capability: ages 5-10+. Compatibility for iphone: iphone 12, ipad pro 11” 4th gen, 12 pro max, air gen 1, 14, ipad air 4-5, 12 pro, 13 pro max, 14 plus. Share a composed jam with family, to control the character Awbie on a fun-filled adventure Coding Awbie, using teamwork & the Jam community.
Solve advanced side-by-side coding puzzles solo or with others, melody, playing at their own level, and harmony - make your beat come alive, an introduction to coding. Requires the osmo iPad base & iPad Pro 12. 9” 6th gen are not currently compatible; compatibility coming later in 2023. Use coding blocks to learn coding's creative side while developing an ear for rhythm, coding commands, learn patterns & strategy to unlock new worlds & coding 60+ puzzles Coding Duo.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Botley The Coding Robot, 45 Pieces, Coding STEM Toy for Kids, Coding for Kids, Ages 5+ Screen- Free Coding Toys #adLearning Resources #ad
- Screen-free: botley features completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. Botley's easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling SMART LOGIC: Now smart logic gives Botley the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. Batteries are not included.
45-piece activity set: botley’s 45-piece set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, and 42 coding cards. Botley the coding Robot requires 5 AAA batteries. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, or just because, birthdays, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that's perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills.
He even has hidden features to unlock. Ready right out of the box: botley is ready to code right out of the box! have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun 3 AAA batteries for Botley and 2 AAA for the remote programmer, not included. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. Early stem skills: botley helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun.
4. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Thames & Kosmos Huey: The Line-Tracking, Color-Sensing Robot | Screen-Free Coding & Robotics Kit for Ages 5+ | Pre-Built Robot w/Color Sensor, Puzzle-Shaped Coding Discs | No Smart Device Required #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Huey, the color-sensing robot pal, comes prebuilt and ready to offer a hands-on, screen-free intro to the world of robotics and coding.
Huey uses a built-in color sensor to navigate maps created using up to 81 puzzle-shaped tiles; no screens or devices required! Kids can build the maps by piecing together the coding discs; four challenge levels allow kids to explore more as they grow with kit and build larger and larger maps! Huey makes fun sounds and movements as it travels, but can also be muted for quiet play.
A fun, engaging introduction to coding concepts for young learners ages 5 and up.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Screen-Free Early Coding Toy for Kids, Ages 4+, Interactive STEM Coding Pet, Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set, 83 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Super stem skills: from science and technology to engineering and math, stocking stuffers, christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, STEM learning help kids build critical thinking and other skills they need for success in school and beyond! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Robot mouse: colby lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colorful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing. Develops: critical Thinking, Coding Skills and Problem Solving. Coding fundamentals: as kids learn to program they build key skills that include critical thinking, problem solving, sequencing, and programming fundamentals. Requires 3 AAA batteries not included.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Interactive Robot, Gifts for Boys and Girls, Learning Resources Switcheroo Coding Crew, 46 Pieces, Ages 4+ STEM Toy for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Toy of the year 2022 finalist - vehicle Toy of Year! Ideal for ages:4 years and up. Discover secret codes!: switch to play mode and discover cool lights, or just because, sounds, swicheroo coding crew is an educational toy for 5 year olds that builds school-ready STEM skills! Super stem skills: from science and technology to engineering and math, STEM learning help kids build critical thinking and other skills they need for success in school and beyond! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, and tricks—each vehicle has its own secret codes! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Stem toy for kids, stem, robot for kids, robot stem, coding toy, robot kit, stem toys for kids, kids robot, coding robot coding robot, Code, stem toy, stem toys, coding for kids 8-12, Interactive Robot, stem robot, stem for kids.
Preschool coding rescue challenges!: kids as young as 4 build screen-free stem and coding skills when they solve these coding rescue challenges! Transform, or construction vehicle, and Save the Day!: Draw a coding rescue challenge card, snap on one of three vehicle shells police car, code, fire truck, and code to solve the mission! Powered by AAA batteries not included.
7. Playz #ad
Playz My First Coding & Computer Science Kit, Learn About Binary Codes, Algorithms & Pixelation Through Fun Puzzling Activities Without Using a Computer for Boys, Teenagers, Encryption, Girls, Kids #adPlayz #ad
- Exciting way to learn: inspiring young children to learn has never been more fun with this playz science kits that allows kids to learn about computer science while creating binary necklaces, & much more! Perfect fun & teens Ages 6, 9, girls, 7, 11, 8, 10, sorting races, pixelated pictures & hands on educational christmas or birthday gift for boys, ancient encryption devices, kids, mystery mazes, 12+ Years Old.
Trust our playz promise: do your research! You know the quality you will get when purchasing a Playz product.
You will even see test grades improve as a result. Easy to use: the fact-filled colorful lab guide is full of pictures and information giving kids hours of fun in their own home made science lab! A fun way to educate kids has never been easier! Engages the mind: this stem set challenges the child's mind as they work through the detailed easy-to-follow instruction guide, Technology, Engineering, learning about classroom subjects in a fun way.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us at anytime for a refund. Loaded with value: 30+ tools, ingredients, & Parts combined with a fun and simple instructions book make for hours of fun education at home or in the classroom. Stem stands for Science, Mathematics.
8. Makeblock #ad
Makeblock NextMaker STEM Kit for Kids Ages 8-10, STEM Toys Science Kit Gift for Kids to Learn Coding Engineering Electronics, Educational Coding Kit with Rich Online Learning Resources #adMakeblock #ad
- Educational stem kitsnextmaker is a stem kit to spark kids' imagination and creativity through hardware, STEM activities and online courses. In this stem kit you can get a fingertip piano and other safe materials. The fingertip piano is a main control board with touch sensor and proximity sensor. Different packages will be shipped randomly.
Kids can learn coding, engineering and electronics while having fun. Ideal gift/choice for kidsthis stem kit is a perfect learning and educational toy gift for boys and girls on birthday, Easter, Chanukah, back to school, STEM activities, summer camp activities, Children's Day, Christmas, home fun time.
Your kids can easily start to learn coding and a built-in feedback system checks their code for errors and provides tips. This stem kit delivers coding projects that teach kids to control LED lights, build a magic tree, and make a musical instrument with fruit. It is time to spark your kids' imagination and creation.
Easy to learn coding for beginnerdesigned for learning electronics, robotics and computer programming in a simple and fun way, have fun with learning and creating, this STEM kit is friendly for beginners and make children to enter the world of programming easily, and gain a sense of accomplishment. With rich online learning resourcethis stem kit comes with abundant online courses, every course with engaging animation videos and step-by-step learning instructions. Note that there are 2 versions of package for this stem kit. Explore interesting stem projectsnextmaker stem toys provides 6 stem projects for kids to explore.
9. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Kids First Coding & Robotics | No App Needed | Grades K-2 | Intro To Sequences, Conditions, Events, Algorithms, Functions, Variables | Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner | by Thames & Kosmos, Loops #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Early stem learning: an introduction to the fundamentals of coding and robotics for grades K-2. Unplugged: no software, or smart devices required! Clear explanations: the 64-page, apps, full-color experiment manual guides kids through the coding lessons and model building exercises.
Story-based: six different storylines are included, each with a series of model-building and coding lessons, like a mouse moving through a maze to find cheese or a soccer player moving a ball into the goal! .
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
10. Let's Start Coding #ad
Base Kit Computer Coding for Kids 8-12. Learn Code and Electronics. Great Gift for Boys and Girls to Learn STEM Skills! #adLet's Start Coding #ad
- Develops critical thinking and logic through fun coding play. Every project has at least one video explaining how the code works and how kids can change it. Contact us via chat or email for help as you get started. Kit contains real electronic circuit components, programmable microcontroller especially designed for beginners, friendly description cards, and online videos that let kids 8-12 learn coding on their own!.
If you don’t know coding - no problem! No breadboarding, resistors, or wires that make a mess of projects.
Kids have 1000+ lines of computer code that they can tinker, modify, and customize. Our only focus is on making the first steps of the coding journey fun for tween boys and girls. Coding for kids 8+ has never been easier! perfect for boys & girls interested in science, technology, engineering, & math STEM - all of which are integrated into this coding toy.
Great for teens, too! Awarded by purdue university engineering, modern library Awards, mac, and as a "Top Fun" kit for kids 8-12 to learn coding. All projects are free and immediately available to your child. Our easy-connect technology makes circuit building a "snap"! Works with windows, mac, and chromebook laptops. Not compatible with tablets or smartphones. Over 55 online projects & 3.