As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry.
Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, 1850 running watts and up to 11. 5 hours run time on gasoline, enjoy 2500 starting watts, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Dual Fuel Technology, Champion Power Equipment 200914 4250-Watt Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Dual fuel: this rv ready inverter operates on gasoline or propane and has a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Parallel ready: if you purchase the optional ParaLINK Parallel Kit, you can increase your power output by connecting up to two 3000-watt or higher inverter generators. Advanced digital hybrid design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Quiet technology: 64 dba is great for rvs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours.4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
4. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up, Blue/Gray #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful duromax engine: the xp13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine. Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. Maximum power: the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
Plenty of power: with 13, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, 500 watts, 000 starting watts and 10, home conditioners and high amperage power tools.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
5. DuroStar #ad
Red/Black, 50 State Approved, Durostar DS4850EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator-4850 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready #adDuroStar #ad
- The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries. Plenty of power – with 4, 850 starting watts and 3, this unit can handle heavy loads, 850 running watts, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
Powerful engine – the durostar 210cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Ideal for usage with RVs. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
6. Hutch Mountain #ad
Gasoline Natural Gas Trifuel Generator Conversion Kit, Hutch Mountain Compatible with Honda Eu2200i Propane #adHutch Mountain #ad
- Endless shelf-life with clean propane or natural gas fuel. With so many natural disasters and viruses in this world, you can have peace of mind that your generator will do the job and with the power you need. With 3 fuel options propane, natural gas or Gasoline, you will have power when you need it most.
You will love running propane & be in control when you need the power! Easy to follow Instruction Manual makes installation a breeze. You can have peace of mind knowing you are using green alternative fuels. No more smelly gasoline or gummed up carburetors.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Portable generator dimensions – 23.
2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104. 9 lbs. Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator.
Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3. 4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba. Hose length – 3. 3’. Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
8. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, 4750-Watt, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready #adWEN #ad
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a bottle of oil, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a wheel and handle kit, a 120v/240v nema 30a twist lock l14-30r, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas or Propane Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob.
Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, oil, 12v battery Charger, a Tool Kit, an oil funnel, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP2200EH Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator-2200 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Tailgate, 50 State Approved, Blue, Camping & RV Ready #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power: with 2, 200 starting watts and 1, 800 running watts, This unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs and help with fun at your campsite.
Maximum power: with duromax mX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Powerful duromax engine: the xp2200eh is powered by a DuroMax 79cc 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark Ignition.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice. Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP2200EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|