As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardentrends #ad
Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall, 50ct #adGardentrends #ad
- Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder. Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Promotes: Great root development.
2. Jiffy #ad
35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Seeds Starting, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Large Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. No soil reqired.
3. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Tomato Greenhouse with 36 50mm Peat Pellets and Bonus SUPERthrive Sample Packet + Plant Markers 2 Pack #adFerry Morse #ad
- Each greenhouse kit will come with easy to follow instructions for sowing and starting your seeds indoors please note, seeds are not included with the greenhouses. Once you've used and transplanted all of your peat pellets you can refer back to us because we carry peat pellet refills of all sizes including: 36mm, 42mm and 50mm! You will receive two 2 greenhouse kits, one 1 humidity dome, each kit includes one of the following: one 1 watertight tray, thirty-six 36 biodegradable peat pellets with a 50mm diameter, one 1 BONUS SUPERthrive plant nutrients sample and one 1 pack of plant markers.
Jiffy peat pellets are responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum peat moss bogs. Base watertight tray has been produced using 100% recycled materials and can be re-used several times for starting your seeds indoors; humidity dome is 100% recyclable and can also be used numerous times before recycling. Greenhouse dimensions: 21" x 11' x 3. 5".
4. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- In addition, peppers, and have a high success rate, herbs, cucumbers, enjoying the fun of growing in life. Package includes: 50 pieces of 50mm peat pellets and 50 pieces blank plant labels are included in per package, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing. As the plant grows, preferably with warm water to swell, you can cut the outer wrapping non-woven mesh and transplant it into a larger pot to allow the roots to expand and grow vigorously.
Easy to use: firstly put them in a container, then place the seeds in the middle and wait for them to sprout. Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants.
Nutrient-rich material: seeds starter pellets are made of peat, and is rich in nutrients, helping plant roots grow. And the outer non-woven material can be completely degraded. Multiple applications: peat soil particles are easy to cultivate seedlings, succulents, you can plant with your family, flowers, garden plants, which is very suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation of tomatoes, etc.
Small and compact, which has strong air permeability and water retention, it swells with water for easy and clean storage. Ideal gardening gift: each non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block is 2'' in diameter, family gatherings, friends or colleagues on special days like birthdays, Father's Day, bringing enough moisture for growing seeds. You can gift to your family, and will grow to 4-5 times after watering, Mother's Day, etc.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
5. Jiffy #ad
100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- 100 pellets - ready and easy to use. No soil reqired. Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand.
6. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets, Easy to Transplant to Garden, 50 Count, Start Seedlings Indoors, Seed Starter Soil Plugs, 36 mm #adJiffy #ad
- Pellet size 36mm 1. 50in x 1. 50in. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. 50 pellets - ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand. No soil reqired.
7. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 30mm Peat Pellets, 100 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Fits in 30mm trays. Includes Instructions. Re-sealable Bag. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. 30mm premium peat Pellets - 100ct.
8. Wehhbtye #ad
Plant Grow Seed Box Tray with Adjustable Humidity Dome Base and 60PCS Peat Soil Pellet Garden Propagator Set for Plant Germination GrowingGreen, Wehhbtye 60 Cell Garden Seed Starter Trays Kit #adWehhbtye #ad
- It's simply so much!no root disturb, seedling into an outdoor patio, that plants are easily established. And you can use the blank marker to identify your plants. It’s amazing! successful transplant:when seeding grown up, just insert the entire seed starter, deck planter or backyard garden.
Wide to use:our garden starter kit have reduced the environment requirement for plant grow. You can easily start your mini garden indoor outdoor!Even in your kitchen and windowsill!Our plant starter kits are great work to sprout tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, hibiscus, peas, watermelon, herbs and others.
And each of our 755 flat trays add 12 holes for 31mm expandable pellets. Adjustable vents of our seed trays allow you to regulate the temperature and humidity of your seedling environment, then you have total control over the growing process.
Unique design and suitbale grow environment:our garden starter trays with size of 7*5. 5*5 inch. 5 packs of 12cells trays totally have 60 cells. Each 12cells tray equivalent to a 755 flat trays. Couldn’t be easier! Valueable get:this kit comes with everything that you need to start your own herb garden.
9. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Biodegradable 42mm Peat Pellet Refills, 5 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- To harden off plants, place outside in shade for several days, gradually increasing time spent outside each day. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Water when pellets turn light brown.
To transplant, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. Gently firm soil around pellet and water. Plant seeds according to package instructions. Just add water and pellet will expand. About ferry-morse: through generations of care and quality, Ferry-Morse has earned the trust of home gardeners across the country.
We provide a range of home gardening products designed to help gardeners be more successful, from seed-starting to Organic Plant Food. Drain excess water when pellets are 1-1. 5" tall. Instructions: place pellets in watertight tray and add warm water. No soil required.
10. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, 200 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 30mm #adJiffy #ad
- 200 pellets - ready and easy to use. Pellet size 30mm 1. 25 x 1. 50 inch. Just add water and pellet will expand. No soil reqired. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.