As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant, Fresh from Our Farm, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Grows best near an east or West window.
Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Live Indoor Plant, Grower's Pot, 20 to 24-Inches Tall, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree #adCosta Farms #ad
- Never allow the soil to become saturated. Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress.
Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8. 75-inch black growers pot. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter.
Place near sun-facing window. Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption. Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain. Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
3. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Ficus Audrey, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Elastica, Alli, and Benghalensis.
Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees. An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus.
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
4. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Indoor Tree, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message. Drain excess water; do not allow roots to sit in water. Excellent tree-like plant; avoid placing near drafty areas; moderate Care is need, leaf loss is common if kept in a room that is too dark.
Plant height at shipping is from 36-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot top of the plant. Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home.
Thrives in a well-lit room; will do best in a room with windows, receiving medium to bright light. Water only when top inch of soil is dry; grows best when they are watered regular. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot dropped into in a seagrass décor planter ready to decorate any space.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Ficus elastica|
5. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Green, Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus Lyrata, 1-Foot, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant, Live Indoor Plant #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Allow soil to dry out in between watering. Comes in a 6"dia growers pot with drainage holes. Thrives near a sunny window, but not in direct light. Height at shipping is approximately 1 foot tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
6. Costa Farms #ad
Little Fiddle Bambino Trending Tropicals Collection Live Indoor Plant, 1-Foot, Green, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata #adCosta Farms #ad
- Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Ships in a premium, 6-inch white ceramic planter.
Height at shipping is approximately 1-foot 12 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. The small size of the little Fiddle Leaf Fig makes it ideal for tabletops, desks, and shelves.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. The trending tropicals collection: The Little Fiddle Leaf Fig features bold and dramatic impact in a small size. Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Ficus Lyrata, Little Fiddle Bambino|
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Fiddle Leaf Fig Ficus Lyrata Live Plant, Top Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
This easy care plant thrives in bright indirect sunlight on sink and bathroom window sills, countertops, desks, and tables in your home or office. An ideal plant for shelves, sills, tabletops, tables, and counters when young; becomes a perfect floor plant that matures up to 6 feet tall indoors.
This top air purifying plant comes in a 6" pot and measures 14-16" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. The popular fiddle leaf fig is also called Ficus Lyrata and is a popular indoor evergreen plant with large green "fiddle" or violin shaped leaves.
8. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant.
Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety. Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Florist Quality Indoor Houseplant, Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Tree, Ficus Lyrata #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- The fiddle-leaf fig, ficus lyrata, is a tough plant that adapts easily to conditions. Once acclimated, it can grow to 6 feet or taller. Water your fig tree when only the top inch of soil is dry. In other words, you want it to have a lot of light, but not in winter.
Fertilize once a month during growing seasons, indirect light. Keep in mind that this may fluctuate based on seasonal humidity, etc. Pretty soon you'll figure out about how often you need to water.
Big violin-shaped leaves hence the name that lend dramatic structure. Waxy dark green foliage that forms a perfect contrast with light, neutral walls and furnishings. Here’s one plant that for the last several years has been gracing the covers and spreads of magazines across the country, not just because it’s a beauty but also because it makes the perfect indoor specimen: the fiddle-leaf fig.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Keep your fiddle leaf fig in bright, but not sunbeams falling directly on it. Test this by sticking your finger in the soil. What’s not to like, right? Tall, columnar and sculptural but not bushy for those tight corners.
10. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Dwarf Ficus lyrata "Fiddle Leaf Fig" Live Plant Hardy Exotic Tropical #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- You will be receiving one plant bare root 6 - 12 inches in height. Create a bold, or ficus lyrata, dramatic look in your home with fiddle leaf ficus also called fiddle leaf fig, if you prefer botanical names.
One of the trendiest houseplants available, dramatic texture. Soil: peat, or loam. Average mature height: 15 - 25 ft. It sports big leaves in a rich shade of dark green that add a lush, it’s loved for its bold, tropical look to any room you grow it in. Light: full to partial sun. Zones: 9 - 11.