As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Blue, CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, heat resistant plastic wheels with never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, Remote Start Key Fob, an Oil Funnel, 12v battery charger, a Tool Kit, oil, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
2. Generac #ad
Orange, Black, Generac GP2500i Inverter #adGenerac #ad
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from incurring damage. Parallel kit sold separately. Economy mode automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions. Parallel ready to connect two GP2500i inverter generatoers for twice the power.
Integrated off/Run/Choke Knob simplifies startup procedures. Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment. Led indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overload, or ready-to-use. Usb port to charge mobile devices.
|Warranty||7 year Limited Manufacturer|
3. DuroMax #ad
Blue/Gray, DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up #adDuroMax #ad
- Plenty of power: with 13, 500 watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, 000 starting watts and 10, home conditioners and high amperage power tools. Powerful duromax engine: the xp13000EH is powered by a 500cc OHV Duromax Engine.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice. Complies with emissions standards – all duromax generators are both approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. Maximum power: the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 1 120/240V 50A heavy duty outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet, and 2 120V 20A household outlets.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Gasoline starting amps at 120v: 78. 1a. Gasoline starting amps at 240v:35. 1a. Gasoline running Amps at 120V:62. 5a. Gasoline running Amps at 240V:31.
3a. Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Ultralight, Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.
5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane. Gfci outlets : No. Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter.
Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
6. Generac #ad
Orange, Generac 7117 Gp2200I W 50St Inverter #adGenerac #ad
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1. 2 gallon fuel tank allows 1075 hours of run time at 25% load.
Quiet, compact, easy to use. Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power parallel kit model 7118 sold separately. Ac rated output running watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200 Rated 120 vac Amperage-14.
1. Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures. Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power.
|Warranty||2 Years Limited|
7. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, Blue/Black, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered #adDuroMax #ad
- Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
Ideal for usage with RVs. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power.
Powerful engine – the duromax 224cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Low oil Shutoff.
Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. Plenty of power – with 5, 500 starting watts and 4, 500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready, Electric Start, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas or Propane Powered, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, 12v battery charger, a tool kit, an oil funnel, Oil, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6.
6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob. Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play! comes with oil, oil funnel, tool Kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup. 3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start.
212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
10. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, Blue, 50 State Approved #adDuroMax #ad
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, total hours run, push-button start, frequency, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Equipped with duromax “co alert technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
Built using a powerful 500cc ohv duromax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years. The fully loaded power panel includes four 120v gfci household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, one 120v 30AMP outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!.
|Warranty||3 year manufacturer|