As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dwarf Grain Sorghum #ad
Dwarf Grain Sorghum, Makes Great Seed-Heads for Birds!!! Always! 1000, Seeds #adDwarf Grain Sorghum #ad
- Heirloom, non gmo, fruit, organic, Vegetable, herb, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
2. Seedville #ad
50 BLACK AMBER SORGHUM SUGAR CANE Sorghum Bicolor Grain Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- It is used primarily as a syrup sorghum. Plant height: 72 - 96". Because of its lovely dark colored seeds, it is very ornamental and is popular dried for use in arrangements or other crafts.
Hardiness zone: 9 - 11. Light requirements: sun. Harvest: 99 Days. Soil / water: Average. Plant spacinG: 6 - 9". Black amber is an early heirloom variety of sorghum.
3. Seedville #ad
50 MENNONITE SORGHUM SUGAR CANE Sorghum Bicolor Grain Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light requirements: sun. Soil / water: Average. The mennonite sorghum is an heirloom variety that produces a sweet, light colored syrup. Harvest: 112 Days.
Color: Amber. Plant spacing: 9 - 12". It produces an excellent yield and has nice sturdy thick stalks. Plant height: 72 - 96". Mennonite is worth its weight in gold! The seeds can also be ground into flour.
4. Zaylee Garden #ad
140 Sugar Drip Sorghum Seeds | Amber Syrup Grain Plant #adZaylee Garden #ad
- Nice choice for you}: This Sugar Grain is a nice choice for your garden. Amazing sorghum}: One of the most versatile members of the grass family.
Easy to grow}: this Syrup Grain grows quickly and easily from seed. Beautiful plant}: grain Sorghum is a unique plant that produces tall panicles covered with small, round seeds.
5. Sorghum #ad
Floral arrangements dried or fresh flower3000 Seeds, WHITE POPPING SORGHUM SEED,Grain #adSorghum #ad
- Mpn:sorghum - Broomcorn - Sorghum vulgare. Model:popping, Patternname: 3000 Seeds. Brand:sorghum, country/Region Of Manufacture:United States.
6. SpawnBrawn #ad
Organic Red Sorghum Milo Non-GMO Grain Seeds Berries | Mushroom Mycelium Growing Substrate 1lb #adSpawnBrawn #ad
- Hands down the best grain for spawning! Experience the grains that give your spawn its brawn! Milo is more cost effective than rye berries. Lignin is one of the main nutrients mycelium needs in order to grow! Higher lignin content results in faster colonization and stronger, milo consistently beats out rye berries, more robust mycelium! In side by side comparisons, millet, and wild bird seed in colonization times!.
Imagine growing the perfect grain spawn! – once you go milo, you won’t go back! 1lb of dry milo is enough to fill two, 1qt jars ~2/3 full after the milo has been hydrated. Be the envy of all mushroom growing enthUSIASTS! #SpawnSwag. Milo sorghum is scientifically proven to have more lignin than other common grains like rye, millet, and wild bird seed.
7. Crooked Bend #ad
25lb Food Plot Seed Mix | Grain Sorghum Peredovik Sunflowers Red Clover Forage Sorghum Trophy Rape | Birds & The Bees Blend | Turkey Dove Pheasant Quail Deer Ducks Geese Honey Bees #adCrooked Bend #ad
- Attracts beneficial insects like butterflies and honeybees, pheasant, as well as whitetail deer! Also attracts poultry such as turkey, quail, ducks and geese!.
Multiple layer of colorful foliage make for a beautiful view! Sunflowers and Sorghum grow tall providing a natural fence barrier! Sold in a 25 pound bag. One bag plants up to 2 acres.
8. Seedville #ad
50 COLORED UPRIGHTS SORGHUM / BROOMCORN Sorghum Bicolor Grain Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- The colored uprights is very drought tolerant and the birds just love to eat their seeds in the fall! . Color: red, black, gold, and burgundy with every shade in-between.
Soil / water: Average. Plant spacing: 6 - 9". The huge multi-colored 8-12” seed heads of this sorghum are excellent when used in decorations like wreaths & brooms. Light requirements: sun. Harvest: 95 Days. Plant height: 100 - 115".
9. Seedville #ad
75 WHITE POPPING SORGHUM Bicolor Snack Vegetable Flour Grain Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: white popping sorghum // scieNTIFIC NAME: Sorghum Bicolor. Light: sun // water: average // coLOR: White Seeds. Hardiness zone: annual // HARVEST: 110 Days. Plant height: 8 - 10' // plant spacing: 6 - 12".
10. Seedville #ad
70 SUGAR DRIP SORGHUM AMBER CANE Grain Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Color: Amber. Plant spacing: 6 - 9". Harvest: 110 Days. The syrup is a lighter amber color than many other sorghums and has a mild flavor.
Sugar drip is an early variety that produces a very high quality syrup. Plant height: 108 - 144". Light requirements: sun. Soil / water: Average.