As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Full Sun and Partial Shade -Superior Resistance to Heat, Drought and Disease, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Heat-Tolerant Blue Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns, 3 Lb., Seeds up to 750 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth. Designed for full sun and partial shade, and high drought resistance.
Mix of tall fescue and bluegrass seed for deep roots and durability. Seeds up to 750 sq. Ft. 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease.
2. Scotts #ad
Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade for Grass: Covers up to 225 sq. ft., 10 lb., Not Available in HI #adScotts #ad
- Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq; ft.
Grass seed: scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
3. Pennington #ad
3 Pounds, Pennington Smart Seed Southern Sun and Shade Grass Seed and Fertilizer Mix #adPennington #ad
- Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. Ideal grass seed for lawns that receive sun in some parts and moderate shade in others. See results in 8 to 21 days.
This bag covers up to 750 sq. For areas getting 4 to 6 hours of sunlight. Survives in hot, humid and harsh conditions. Grass seed and fertilizer mix for southern Tall Fescue lawns. Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. Ft. Guaranteed to grow.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase. WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. OR YOUR MONEY BACK MAIL TO: Pennington Seed, Inc. Customer Service Dept. PO Box 290 Madison, GA 30650 CALL US 1.800.285.SEED WEBSITE pennington.com|
4. Scotts #ad
5 lb, Scotts 18001 #adScotts #ad
- Establishes deep roots and tolerates stress for lower maintenance. Seeds up to 1, 000 sq. Argentine Bahiagrass grass seed designed for full sun.
Ft. Excellent heat and drought resistance, and is darker green and has a wider blade than Pensacola bahiagrass. Coated to absorb 2x more water than uncoated seed.
5. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Southern Gold Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns, 40 lb., Tall Fescue Blend to Withstand Heat and Drought, Covers up to 10,000 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Seeds up to 10, 000 sq. Scotts turf builder grass seed southern Gold Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns is bred to stand up to harsh conditions including heat and drought. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease.
Ft. Not available in all states. Southern grass seed mix designed to thrive in harsh summer conditions of sun, shade, and high traffic, with a medium-coarse bladed texture and high drought resistance.
6. Scotts #ad
Designed for Full Sun and High Drought Resistance, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Pensacola Bahiagrass, 5 lb., Seeds Up to 1,000 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Ft. Excellent heat and drought resistance. Pensacola Bahiagrass grass seed designed for full sun. Seeds up to 1, 000 sq. Establishes deep roots and tolerates stress for lower maintenance. Coated to absorb 2x more water than uncoated seed.
7. Jonathan Green #ad
7-Pound, Jonathan Green Fast Grow Grass Seed #adJonathan Green #ad
- Contains naturally insect resistant grass. Fast grow grass seed mix. Provides a hardy turf quickly in sun and shade. 7 pound bag. Perfect seed mixture where the fastest results are required. 3, 500 square foot coverage. 100% superior grass seed.
|Brand||Jonathan Green #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jonathan Green #ad|
8. Hancock Seed Company #ad
5 lbs., Hancock's Pensacola Bahia Spring & Summer Grass Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Our spring & summer pensacola grass seed mixture contains 75% Coated Pensacola Bahiagrass and 25% Browntop Millet. Our pensacola bahia grass Seed mixture is used for lawn and pasture applications in the southern climates.
Pensacola bahia grass is commonly used for lawn and pasture applications across the Southern United States including Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, North East Texas, South Carolina, Mississippi, and South West California.
It is excellent for sandy soils that many other grasses struggle to survive. Our pensacola bahia is harvested, processed and distributed from Hancock Farm and Seed Company insuring the highest quality Pensacola Bahiagrass seed available. Pensacola bahia is commonly used for lawns, pastures and roadside applications from North Carolina to California.
9. SeedRanch #ad
5 Lbs, SeedRanch Pensacola Bahia Grass Seed #adSeedRanch #ad
- Plants - lawn 1000 Sq. Ft. 10 lbs. Easy to establish - Grows Quickly and Vigorously. Good traffic Tolerance. Low Maintenance. Drought and Disease Resistant.
10. Hancock Seed Company #ad
Hancock's Argentine Bahia Grass Seed, 25 lbs., Coated #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Argentine bahia grass is very drought tolerant, deep-rooted, and has exceptional disease and insect resistance. This variety makes an excellent low-maintenance permanent lawn grass or pasture grass for horses, cattle, and any type of livestock.
Its dense roots make it hardy under drought conditions. Argentine bahia grass makes a great replacement option for more problematic lawn types, especially in warm weather environments.
Produces 10 to 12 feet of dense root structure, allowing for low watering requirements and is also the most environmentally-friendly lawn and pasture grass variety available for the warm season climates. Our argentine bahia grass seed is the best lawn grass and pasture grass seed available for southern climates, especially Florida.