As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
Delectable Fruit, American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Very popular and beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produces edible olives. This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Produces delicious edible olives which can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil; can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, table or countertop, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal.
2. Brighter Blooms #ad
Indoor/Patio Live Olive Trees, Brighter Blooms, No Shipping to AZ, Arbequina Olive Tree 3-4 Feet Tall #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Versatile - not only does it produce table olives, but it's also used to make highly-valued olive oil. And this tree offers evergreen beauty and fragrant spring blooms to go along with its succulent fruit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. Disclaimer - cannot ship live arbequina olive plants to AZ due to federal restrictions.
Please unpack them and give them a drink. Plus, it's self-fertile and bears fruit earlier than any other olive tree. You will not get a mature tree or plant. They should perk right back up. These are young plants.
If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Shipping size - live olive trees come in 1 quart, 1 gallon, or 3 gallon pots. Warranty - if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your olive tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. Delivery - your olive trees may arrive a little more dry than you expected.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 3 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward. Live 3 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, in gardens, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, next to patios and pools, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, bush-like frame, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.
Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! .
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Special Blend Plants Food & Planting Guide 2-3FT, Arbequina Olive Tree, Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Sorry, this item does not ship to CA or AZ due to State Laws***'. Self pollinating, Edible olives. Rich antioxidant oil. Includes special blend plant Food & planting guide a $5. 99 value freE! Attractive foliage.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green & Red Edible Fruit, 6" Pot 18-20" Tall, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Arbequina Indoor Outoor Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the branches; allow the soil to dry out between infrequent waterings.
Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful, producing both male and female flowers on the same tree. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day on a sunny, or countertop, table, south-facing window sill, in the home or office is ideal.
Olives are beautiful, easy to care for, and long-lived evergreen plants with soft gray-green foliage that produce edible olives. Delicious edible olives can be cured for eating or used to create olive oil and the plant can be kept in a pot indoors or planted outdoors.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
Olea europaea, 2 Pack, Tree of Peace, 9GreenBox, Olive Tree #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Also makes an exotic bonsai. Hardy in zones 8-11. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. Homegrown by 9GreenBox. The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
2-3ft, Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Arbequina Olive Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mature height: 12-20 ft. Live 2-3ft olive tree comes with easy to use plant food and produces edible olives within the first year of planting! This tree is self-pollinating and does not require extra maintenance to produce fruit — perfect for planting in garden containers to keep on the patio, front porch or walkway; Arequipa Olive can also be planted in the ground — add this tree to a home garden for easy access to seasonal harvest.
Mature width: 12-15 ft. With free-flowing branches & silver-green foliage. Arequipa olive tree is flexible for indoor or outdoor use! For growers that live outside of the Hardiness Zone for this tree can still grow inside the home or office next to a well-lit window! A great plant for both novice and experienced growers! Arequipa olive tree loves the sun & would prefer a spot in the landscape, or planted in a container, that gets full sun exposure throughout the day — This tree is drought tolerant once roots have established in soil.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Olive Tree Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. 7’’ inch live plant. 5’’ inch pot. Includes water tray and fertilizer. Home grown by 9Greenbox. Easy to grow. Dark green leaves.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
Grow Your Own Olives Indoors, Beautiful Live Plant, Arbequina Olive Tree, 6 Inch Pot, Olea Europaea #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- And more is more when it comes to bushels of fruit and beauty. Drought-tolerant and pest-resistant. This variety is revered as both a table olive – for its mild, buttery and lightly fruity flavor – as well as an oil olive for its high oil concentration.
Olives hang well on the tree and ripen at different intervals. Makes a beautiful specimen shrub or small tree. Bring a taste of the mediterranean to your home. Even better? Arbequinas grow indoors year-round. A self-fruiting olive prized for its dark brown fruit with highly aromatic oil content and attractive, and has shown increased hardiness over other varieties, silvery green foliage.
Ripens starting in November. Highly adaptable, it produces abundantly in hot dry climates, withstanding temperatures as low as 5 degrees.
These trees are semi-deciduous, meaning they only drop their leaves in extreme cold and tolerate 20-degree weather. Grown indoors, they'll keep their leaves throughout the winter. You can get up to 20 pounds of olives each year to enjoy in your salads and add to your favorite recipes. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Arbequinas are popular because of their flavor, but they also have a high concentration of healthy, antioxidant-rich oils.
10. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
ARBEQUINA OLIVE TREE, 2 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- Bares Early. Can be grown inside in containers. Usda hardiness Zone: 7-11. Heavy producer of olives that are delicious. Cold hardy olive tree.