As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Palm, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, and Citrus, Pack of 2, Espoma Cactus Potting Mix, Succulent, 8 qt #adEspoma #ad
- Provides optimum aeration & drainage. Promotes root growth. 2 bags of Cactus Mix per order. For all cactus & succulents.
2. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
With Natural Food/Fertilizer, for Cactus Palm Tree Citrus Plant Grown in Gardening Containers, Fat Plants San Diego Premium Cacti and Succulent Potting Mix Soil, Indoors & Outdoors Use #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Ph balanced: we ensure that our cacti soil potting mix comes at the perfect pH level for all cacti and succulents to thrive in. They come in the form of small yellow balls containing the macro-nutrients nitrogen N, phosphorus P, and potassium K. Cacti are a great houseplant, but you can also enjoy that desert look and feel in your backyard or on your patio.
Optimum drainage: succulents by nature can survive on less water, which is why they need well-draining soil to grow as healthily as possible. Nutrient enriched: our cactus mix potting soil includes eight-month's worth of time-released nutrients to act as a natural fertilizer/food for your budding succulents.
Indoor or outdoor use: you can use this succulent soil mix in containers kept indoors or outside. We ensure that our succulent soil potting mix has the proper drainage for cacti roots to exist in their optimum condition, without the risk of rotting.
Cacti and succulents prefer a fairly neutral pH that leans more towards acidity, which is exactly the environment that we provide with our cactus soil mix. We've taken steps to ensure this cactus potting mix creates the ideal environment in which any cacti, succulents, palm, or citrus plants can thrive. Just fill a container with succulent potting soil, plant your seeds, and get to growing! Cactus planting mix: this cactus soil potting mix is formulated to be the perfect growing vessel for all your household cacti and succulents.
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, rust, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, and many other listed diseases.
Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a much safer option for use on all of your plants.
Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate, or Copper Soap. It can even be used up to the day of harvest. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, nuts, fruits, roses, herbs, ornamentals and turf. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed once per season in Spring and Fall. Contains natural ingredients. Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees. Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Also great for use on palm trees.
5. Espoma #ad
Palm, and Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors, Pack of 1, 4 qt, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Succulent, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus #adEspoma #ad
- When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, cactus, Aloe Vera, Burro’s Tails, palm, and citrus including Jade Plants, Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients.
Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage. Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used.
6. Mauget #ad
24 Caps, Fertilizer, Tree Injector, Mauget Inject-A-Min Manganese 6ml #adMauget #ad
- Promotes growth and encourages healthy deep green leaves. Based on sulfated elements. Long lasting effect with high levels of manganese released directly into the trees vascular system.
Benefits of inject-A-Min Manganese can be evident for one to five years. Completely enclosed, minimal risk application method.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
20 lb, Miracle-Gro Palm Tree Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Produces deep green, faster growing foliage versus unfed plants. Canopy. 15 feedings in every bag! Based on a 10 ft. Slow release nitrogen helps prevent overfeeding and burning, when used as directed.
Contains added magnesium, Iron and manganese to help prevent fronds from yellowing and curling. Feeds up to 6 weeks.
8. Jobe's #ad
160 Count, Brown, Jobe's 02611 Evergreen Tree Bulk Fertilizer Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- 160 case. Plant type: evergreens. Product form: spikes. Fertilizer analysis: 11-3-4. Time release: slow release.
|Manufacturer||Jobe's Company #ad|
9. Monterey #ad
32-Ounce RTS, 32 oz, Monterey LG3190 Liqui-Cop Copper Garden Spray Fungicide for Disease Prevention #adMonterey #ad
- Complete protection - our fungicide is perfect for use on fruit trees, citrus, nut crops, vegetables and ornamentals. Long-lasting coverage - once applied and allowed to dry on the plants or trees, Liqui-cop is extremely hard to wash off.
Protect your entire garden. Disease control - liqui-cop, brown rot, downy mildew, blight, copper-count-n, powdery mildew, is designed to prevent a wide variety of plant diseases including anthracnose, botrytis blight, leaf spot and many more.
Ready to spray - monterey liqui-cop arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer. Don't just concentrate on some of your plants.
The gel formulation is intended to prevent water from washing it off. Prevents infection - copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application. Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection.
10. Eunivus #ad
1 Cactus Purple Prickly Pear #adEunivus #ad
- You can easily plant them in any dirt about 2" deep, water them once a week & they will root themselves. They measure about 5 - 6" long and may vary slightly in color from the picture but will be basicly just like what you see.
1 purple, prickly pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant. They are nearly indestructible, you can even just lay them on the dirt & grow a new plant. We have lots of them available and they are all very healthy - "see last picture for planting reference only".
This prickly pear cactus pad is in excellent hearty condition these cactus pedals hold up very well in the heat or cold & they will eventually sprout roots out of the sides & don't need much water once rooted. They produce large yellow flowers in season and have hundreds of tiny thorns. They turn purple in the cold winter & turn more blueish in the hot summer time.