As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Venetian Princess #ad
Red Lava Rock, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces.
2. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth 100% Natural Lava Stones for Gas Fire Pit and Fireplace Large 2", 3" #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Zero maintenance - Will not discolor, fade, or crumble. No fillers or colors added. Tumbled finish - Tumbling removes any sharp edges and gives a uniform shape.
High temperature - Volcanic stones naturally resist extreme temperatures without crumbling. 10-lbs of stones - Each box contains 10-lbs of lava stones. 100% natural - real naturally occuring volcanic lava stones.
3. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets, Red 1/2" to 2" 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Natural red lava rock with multiple shades of red and some grays and tans on random stones.
Complete your gas log set - give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 1/2" to 2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a bigger and wider size variety for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural color - no artificial color added. Great base layer for fire pits - Use as a neutral base layer, then top with logs or other accents.
4. American Fireglass #ad
BBQ, Gas, Aquariums- All-Natural Decorative Landscaping Black- Made in USA- 1/2" x 1", Medium Lava Rocks 10 Pounds by American Fire Glass- Volcanic Fire Pit Lava Rocks for Indoor Log Fireplace, Grill #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- Guaranteed for a lifetime for safe use with fire, our lava rocks are hand packaged and quality controlled in California for excellent results! These rocks also work great as an addition to ponds by adding a natural, these rocks are also an excellent feature used in landscaping, black, exotic look to your small paradise. Elevate your home & backyard decor: create an enchantingly beautiful, well-built fireplace in your home or back yard to add immense value to your home’s aesthetics.
Made in the usa | get yours with lifetime guarantee: proudly made on the western coast in the USA, our volcanic lava rocks are sure to far exceed your expectations both in quality and aesthetics. Great with liquid propane or natural gas fireplaces, they have a porous surface that naturally allows them to withstand extreme temperatures with safety.
The pack contains 10 pounds of medium sized, these premium quality, or simply for relaxing evenings for two, warm space for entertaining guests, black volcanic lava rocks 1/2" x 1" thick. Use as a base, filler or on their own: these volcanic lava rocks are so versatile that can be used on their own, as a base or filler for other decorations.
Suitable to use with gas logs, making them America’s #1 high performing, BBQ grills, they are super durable, fire pits, go-to solution. A wonderful way to create a cozy, natural, natural volcanic fire pit lava rocks will instantly elevate any décor. 1 choice for use with gas logs & fire pits: enjoy amazing nights by a stunning fire pit indoors or outdoors while keeping it all clean, log fireplaces, do not crumble and provide even distribution of heat and flame, barbecues and even as aquarium decor, low maintenance and all-natural looking. Great for landscaping and plants: besides their traditional use inside a fireplace, gardening and ponds! Use these natural, lava rocks to create beautiful patterns in your back yard or to help retain moisture for your plants.
5. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Black Natural Tumbled Stones Round Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor Outdoor Gas Fire Pit | Fireplaces | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | 10 Pounds | 1/2-1 Inch Size #adSkyflame #ad
- Easy to maintain without ash, or smoke, soot, spend less time to clean. For use with fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces, either indoors or outdoors, Eco-friendly and safe.
Large lava stone of sizes From 1/2" to 1" with porous surface. Lava stone are tumbled to create a beautiful, uniform look, give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set.
Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together| great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, patio, ponds | covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes.
6. Li Decor #ad
Li Decor 20lb Fire Glass Diamonds 1 Inch Fire Pit Glass Fire Glass Rocks for Gas Fireplace Amber Luster Brown #adLi Decor #ad
- Please keep fire glass on a certain distance with burners. Eco friendly - leaves no ash, no soot, no grease or discernible odor. Duplicate protection package-- for ensuring you receive Li Decor fire glass in perfect condition, by sturdy bags and carton cases to withstand the rigors of shipping.
All seasons protection: please take waterproof, dust-proof and splash-proof measures before using.
The color will become brighter and lively after heating, do not necessary to rinse the glass with water before using. Buy with confidence - 100% money-BACK GUARANTEE. Important safe tips: please keep fire glass thoroughly dried, use a blower to remove the dust.
7. Stanbroil #ad
Gas Log Sets, Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules, Decorative Landscaping for Fire Bowls, Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces, 10 Pounds 2.75"-5", Fire Pits #adStanbroil #ad
- Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs. Granules are small and vary in size from 2. 75" to 5" in diameter. Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
Use as a neutral bass layer, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass! Perfect for fire bowls, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, liquid propane or natural gas. Natural black lava rock with hints of red.
8. GASPRO #ad
Natural Black Lava Rocks, 1-3 Inch Large Lava Rock for Natural Gas and Propane Fire Pits/Fireplace, GASPRO 10 Pound Lava Rocks #adGASPRO #ad
- Therefore, soot, fireplace rocks do not emit ash, you hardly ever need to clean the fire pit. Add texture and a color accent to your fireplace, black lava rock will be a charming accent for your interior. No elements are added to provide you with a safe and long-lasting using experience.
Functional applications fire pit rocks also can be used as mulch for your garden, shrubs, providing a beautiful and pristine feel.
Easy maintenance a perfect substitute for logs, or smoke, nor do they degrade. Natural lava rocks it's formed naturally after an eruption of a volcano, which made them extremely heat resistant and highly durable.
Widely used around trees, plants, and flower beds to prevent soil caking or soil erosion. Dual function it can effectively hide unsightly pipes and tubes and greatly improved the appearance of your firepit. Plus, it also can be a protective layer for the burner and help keep your fire pit running for a long time. Fireplace decoration provide a nice warm fire glow in a wonderful night.
|Part Number||R fire glass Blue-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase|
9. THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY #ad
THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY Natural Lava Rocks for Fire Pit | Lava Rocks for Gas Grills Charbroilers | Reduces Flare Ups | Even Heat Distribution | 7 Lb. Bag of Fire Pit Lava Rocks | 1 Pack #adTHE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY #ad
- Place the new lava rocks on in one layer, close the grill and burn grill on "High" for fifteen minutes to allow the rocks to season. Make sure that your Gas Grill or Charbroiler is compatible with lava rocks before purchasing. This can cause flare ups which in turn can burn your food very quickly! The Chef Master Natural Lava Rocks are absorbent so they soak up all the drippings ensuring that flare ups do not get out of control.
Even heat distribution - do you have problems with hot spots on your Gas Grill? Are some areas of the grill much hotter causing your food to get an uneven cook? These Natural Lava Rocks help to evenly distribute heat and help to give your food the perfect grill! Controls flare ups - mr.
Simple to use - to use the mr. Bag of mr bar-b-q natural lava Rocks covers 300 square inches of gas grill or charbroilers.
Bar-b-q lava rocks help to control flare ups and give your food the perfect cook. This is enough to cover the average grill. Designed for bbq grills and charbroilers - the mr bar-b-q natural Lava Rocks are specifically designed for BBQ Gas Grills and Charbroilers that are compatible with lava rocks. Without lava rocks, every time that fat drips onto the grill, it catches fire. Covers 300 square inches of grill - the 7 lb. Bar-b-q lava rocks, clean the rock grate and firebox after removing old lava rocks.
10. Premium Pebbles #ad
1 to 2 inch MD, Tumbled Black/Gray Natural Lava Rocks Pebbles. for Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and for Decorative Landscaping Applications 20 #adPremium Pebbles #ad
- Coverage calculation: for rectangular fire pit calculation: pounds of Lava Pebbles = Length x Width x Height /20 Or for soil moisture retention. On walkways. For circular fire pit calculation: Pounds of Lava Pebbles = Diameter x Diameter x Height /25.
Interior design- indoor decorative Accent. Bag weights: 10 Pounds or 20 Pounds. Use in natural gas or in Propane Gas Fire pits to provide more warmth to your fire by evenly distributing heat.
Pebbles sizes: 05 to 1 inch sm; 1 to 2 inch md; 2 to 3 inch LG; 3 to 4 Inch XLG. Decorative landscaping, and water Features applications in cactus gardens, with succulents, Outdoor Gardens, in rock garden or in planters, Fountains, ponds.
Tumbled to create a round, consistent and uniform look. In pots, jars, bowls, Vases or with plants or flowers. Sourced from the far east, Lava Rocks are formed through the solidification of Volcano Lava. Natural black/ grey lava rocks pebbles.