As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AeroGarden #ad
Indoor Garden with LED Grow Light, Black, AeroGarden Bounty Basic #adAeroGarden #ad
- Automatic timer makes sure the lights go on and off at exactly the right time, and the digital screen displays your garden's vital statistics and gives reminders for when to add things like water and plant food. 30w led grow light gives your plants the full spectrum of sunlight they need to grow quickly - up to 5x quicker than an outdoor garden.
Vacation mode keeps your plants healthy while you're out of town. New, sleek design that features a larger water bowl and grow deck. Use this indoor garden to grow up to 9 different herbs, veggies, or flower varieties at once.
|Warranty||1 year (365 days)|
2. FOYUEE #ad
FOYUEE Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio #adFOYUEE #ad
- Ergonomic: elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, move to anywhere you want, making gardening convenient. It can place outside or indoor for long time use.
Size: 40-1/2" l x 15-1/2" w x 31-1/2" h overall, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, planting box: 37-1/2" L x 15-1/2" W x 8" deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, herbs, flowers and plants. Metal: made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty grey coating, not made of wood which may rot.
Raised garden bed on wheels, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools. Easy setup: space saving standing planter only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants. Drainage: in the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 4 Inch Pot, Indoor Outdoor Kitchen Garden Vegetable, Easy to Grow Vegetable, Growers Choice Based on Season and Availability, Patio Tomato Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Tomatoes are available in a wide variety of sizes, from tiny grape-sized types to giant beefsteaks. In most regions, but it depends on where you live. For example, roma tomatoes are not very good eaten fresh, but are perfect for sauces and ketchups.
The choice also depends on how you will use this versatile fruit in the kitchen. The variety of tomato you receive is grower's choice based on season and availability.
Due to their relatively long growing season requirements, tomatoes are most commonly transplanted into the garden as young plants rather than started from seeds outdoors though you can certainly start them indoors.
Tomatoes are long-growing, heat-seeking, the soil is not warm enough to plant tomatoes outdoors until April or May, sun lovers! These warm-season plants do not tolerate frost. Tomatoes are not hard to grow; they’re incredibly productive, versatile in the kitchen, and so delicious off the vine. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
4. Planterium #ad
6", Three 3 Live Cucumber Plants | Marketmore Variety | 100% Organic | 3" #adPlanterium #ad
- Fast Shipping. Great for House Salads. Ready to pick when 6" - 8" Long. Certified Organic. Note: we do not ship on thursdays and fridays in most cases. If order was placed on thursday or friday, it will be shipped on the following mondAY. Dark green Cucumber.
5. Hand Picked Nursery #ad
Non GMO,, Sparkle June Bearing 10 Live Strawberry Plants #adHand Picked Nursery #ad
- The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2. 5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top.
Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root.
You will receive healthy bare root plants. Make sure you see a little root when placing. 3. We always send extra plants. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well.
You will see growth within 3 days. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
6. Open Seed Vault #ad
15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Open Seed Vault 32 Variety Pack, Survival Garden Heirloom Seeds #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. 100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
7. AeroGarden #ad
AeroGarden Heirloom Salad Greens Seed Pod Kit 6-pod #adAeroGarden #ad
- Germination guarantee - 100 percent Germination Guarantee; if a Seed Pod doesn't sprout, we'll replace it for free. Plant to plate – non-gmo seeds; no herbicides; No pesticides.
Includes salad greens seed kit - 6 pre-seeded grow pods, deer tongue 1, featuring gourmet lettuce varieties: Black Seeded Simpson 1, marvel of 4 Seasons 1, Firecracker 1, Rouge d 'Hiver 1 and Parris Island 1.
Works with any aerogarden - For use in all AeroGarden models. Comes with everything - also includes a 3 oz bottle of patented, grow domes for optimal germination, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients, and a Growing Guide with step by step instructions. Harvest lettuce directly from your AeroGarden for the freshest salad possible.
|Manufacturer||AeroGrow - DROP SHIP #ad|
|Model||Heirloom Salad Greens|
8. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Black Cohosh Seeds Cimicifuga racemosa 10+ Rare Medicinal Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee 'California Wonder' Heirloom Sweet Red & Green Large Stuffing Bell Peppers #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. Perfect stuffer: harvest red peppers or green peppers to use for fresh meals. Classic bell peppers: the standard bell pepper for decades, this heirloom introduced in 1928 is still the largest open-pollinated variety you can grow.
Seed starting tip: sow pepper seeds indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Thick-walled, tender and flavorful, these blocky 4" x 3. 5" fruits are ideal for filling and roasting, or for slicing and using in any dish.
Harvest fresh bell peppers 75 days from transplanting! Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Move your pepper plants into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost.
Make sure to harden off seedlings by leaving them outside in their containers for up to a week before transplant. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. California wonder' plants grow 18-24" tall and spread 12". We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition.
10. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hardiest Everbearer, Fort Laramie Everbearing Strawberry 25 Bare Root Plants #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Huge crops of bright red berries bursting with juice. Hardy in zones 3-7. Honey-sweet flavor is excellent fresh and for processing. Hardiest everbearer You Can Grow. Immediate shipping.