As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MIDASHYDRO PRODUCTS #ad
Key to Plant Cloning, Cloning Gel for Strong Clones, for Professional and Home Based Growers, Rooting Gel for Cuttings – IBA Rooting Hormone, Midas Products Rooting Gel Hormone for Cuttings 4oz #adMIDASHYDRO PRODUCTS #ad
- Shop with confidence because if you don't love our rooting hormone gel we will happily refund you. We know that size and value are important to growers so we pack the most potent rooting gel in a large container so you can clone more cuttings! Amazing roots.
35% iba rooting hormone for cuttings is the perfect balance to root different types of plants. Our cloning gel works on all types of plants and shrubbery. Money back guaranteeon midas products rooting gel. Our rooting hormone gel recipe has the ratio worked out perfectly.
Superior to rooting powderrooting powder is outdated and simply outmatched. For results you can count on Shop Midas. Most reliablerooting hormone gel to clone your cuttings and plants. When looking for a root hormone, the only place you need to look is at Midas Products rooting gel.
Get more rooting hormone for your money in a larger jar. Our 24 hour customer service staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about rooting plants and cloning. Rooting hormonewe use an iba rooting hormone for maximum cloning effectiveness. Cloning gel for plantsno matter what you are trying to clone using a rooting hormone, we can help. You can get hundreds of clones from just one jar of our rooting gel.
2. Cute Farms #ad
Cacti, Cute Farms Succulent, & Aloe Fertilizer | Gentle Monthly Use Formula Plant Food Two, 8 oz. Bottles #adCute Farms #ad
- Easy pump bottle – measures out a perfect amount of fertilizer. Apply to soil – 1-2 pumps near the base of each plant, once a month or just before normal watering.
Bottle can feed a succulent for up to one year. Value – each 8 oz. Made for succulents, cacti & aloe – plant fertilizer Gentle Monthly Use Formula.
3. Fishnure(TM) #ad
Fishnure 8 lb. Organic Humus Compost Fertilizer, and Fruit Gardens, Vegetable, OMRI Listed, sustainably sourced with Living microbes That enhances Soil for Herb, Flower #adFishnure(TM) #ad
- Odorless: humus compost has no fishy smell and instead has the smell of freshly tilled soil, keeping your shed or garage space fresh. Long-lasting: organic matter is bound to the microscopic clay particles in humus compost and won't decompose further, remaining in the soil and increasing the total organic matter.
Key benefits: increased yield, aeration, soil fertility, organic matter, water holding capacity, and enhanced plant disease suppression.
Organic natural fertilizer: Organic, living fertilizer and soil conditioning humus compost made from fish manure for indoor and outdoor plants. High concentration: 1 pound treats up to 60 square feet, allowing you to cover large spans of area with an 8-pound bag.
4. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, dragon fruit, jade, string of pearls, aloe vera, crassula, plumeria, echeveria, haworthia, sempervivum, christmas cactus, aeonium, desert rose, burros tail, and more!.
Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents.
Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types. Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
Lasts longer, for less - easy, pebbles, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! Perfect for pots with pumice, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, gravel, perlite, water, and other organic potting soil mixes. Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house.
5. The Succulent Cult #ad
Organic Potting Soil, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix, Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quart #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining only what your little guys need. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the right soil blend.
If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due to the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Depending on species and varieties, seeds, we tend to see leaves and cuttings begin to root in as little as 2 weeks under the right circumstances.
Excellent drainage for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps improve drainage to avoid over watering which is the #1 reason why most succulents and cactus die. This is the only blend we use in our greenhouses when it comes to propagating leaves, and cuttings.
Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Pre-mixed and ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Organic light weight soil: 100% organic ingredients with a neutral PH balance to provide optimal growth. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your leaves and cuttings.
6. Drought Adaptation Industries #ad
Composted Aged Cow Manure, Insta-Cow, 100% Natural Ingredients! Simplest on The Market #adDrought Adaptation Industries #ad
- Free shipping !!!! The only feed you need for indoor and outdoor plants! Can be used in conjunction with other DAI Instant Compost Tea's! 100% all natural Ingredients. Instantly dissolvable; 1 cube makes 1 gallon 1 gallon can feed 16 plants.
7. Old Truck Organics #ad
Compost Tea Easy-to-Brew Kit, 2 Tea Brew Pouches & 2 Microbe Food Packs #adOld Truck Organics #ad
- Break down more nutrients and make them available to your plants as well as increase microbial population in the rhizosphere with Compost Tea. Great for vegetables, Fruits, Herbs and Flowers. Old truck organics compost tea brews are an easy-to-brew, quick, effective means of adding life back into your soil.
Helps revitalizes soil by building Microbial Population; Organic Grow & Bloom Enhancer; Increases Nutrient Accessibility. Each compost tea kit brews two 5 gallons of microbial-rich tea ready for use as a root drench, root stimulant, transplant shock reducer, or foliar feed.
8. Perfect Plants #ad
And Other Desert Houseplants, Succulent and Cactus Fertilizer in 5oz. Bag | Long Lasting Gentle Plant Food Formula for All Live Succulents, Cacti #adPerfect Plants #ad
- Will last for several months after being applied, and almost indefinitely when stored in a cool dry place in the packaging. Long lasting, less work - an easy one time granular application can feed your potted indoor or outdoor houseplant for several months, with all of the Nutrient release happening only when you water.
Easy application — distribute pellets evenly in the soil during potting or apply on Top of the Soil for established Plants. Light feeding rate - our balanced ratio of nitrogen, sturdy stem growth, vibrant colors, and potassium NPK will never over concentrate in the potting soil of your live succulent plants.
Granular plant foods - this is professional grade fertilizers that comes in our heavy duty resealable pouch. This can be used with any substrate including: pebbles, sandy mixes, pumice, perlite based mixes, and organic dirt, Gritty Mix, or even in a terrarium.
Water thoroughly After First Application. Professionally formulated- this blend contains balanced micronutrient and mineral ratios that are perfect for many succulent and cactus varieties like Jade, snake plants, lithops, pilea, echeveria, aloe vera, string of pearls, crown of thorns, and more. It will feed your arid loving plants the optimal amount to insure healthy root development, phosphorous, and could contribute to bloom growing.
|Brand||Perfect Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Plant Food|
9. Black Kow #ad
Black Kow Composted Cow Manure 4 lb. Size 1 Bag #adBlack Kow #ad
- Provide aeration and moisture holding capacity to hard, clay-type soils. Analysis: Nitrogen 05%, phosphate 05%, potash 05%. Provide moisture holding capacity to sandy soils.
Black kow composted cow manure helps break up soils so that water and nutrients are available to the plant when needed. Cut a small opening in the bag & punch drain holes in the bottom.
Great for patio potted plants, 4-pound, or making compost tea. New convenience, raised beds, size. Lay the bag on its side. Black kow composted cow manure is organic and contains nutrients that are released slowly without burning tender roots. Want great tomatoes? plant tomatoes right in the bag.
10. Sustane #ad
Sustane Compost Tea Bags #adSustane #ad
- Easily brew tea from safe, high quality compost. Sustain plant food produces more fruits and blooms than other fertilizers as demonstrated by independent research studies.
Provides a controlled dose of all essential nutrients for foliar and soil application. Helps build soil microbial populations, reduces plant and soil disease pressures.