As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Monstera deliciosa, Costa Farms Split-Leaf Philodendron, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Fresh From Our Farm, Ships with Décor Planter, 2 to 3-Feet Tall, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
Height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
It is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces. Keep for yourself or give as a gift. The monstera features holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
4" Pot, Green, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces.
This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, and improve productivity.
This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light.
Smaller size, but still a big impact. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Split Leaf Easy Care Live Plant, Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot 18-20"Tall #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This top air purifying plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Monstera tolerates thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight on window sills, desks, counter tops, and tables in your home or office.
Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this very popular and easy-care tropical houseplant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
4. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Live Plant in a 10 Inch Pot, Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa, Monstera Deliciosa, Beautiful Clean Air Indoor Plant #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- If it’s left in the dark, where new leaves grow towards the dark, the plant will exhibit something called negative phototropism, rather than the light. Grown, or windowleaf monstera deliciosa is a tropical plant native to rainforests of Central America from southern Mexico to Panama, packaged and shipped exclusively by Wekiva Foliage.
Split-leaf philodendron, Swiss cheese plant, and commonly grown as a foliage houseplant. It prefers warm room temperature and medium to high humidity, however, but is fairly tolerant of a wide range of conditions once acclimated.
As a houseplant, split-leaf philodendron does best in bright light in summer and direct sun in winter. If monstera is given too much sun, the leaves will yellow.
It has glossy, heart-shaped or rounded leathery leaves that develop deep clefts and oblong perforations as they grow older. The leaves may be as much as 18” wide on foot-long leafstalks. It can be grown under florescent light, but will not develop the leaf perforations when light is inadequate. Plants do not grow below 50ºF, and frost will kill them. Find a balance between sun and shade.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, Green, American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
6. Costa Farms #ad
12-Inch Tall, Costa Farms Live Indoor Trending Tropicals Little Swiss Monstera Plant, White Décor Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a premium, 6-inch décor ceramic. The trending tropicals collection: Elevate your home decor with exceptional new varieties representing some of the hottest houseplant varieties on social media.
Height at shipping is approximately 12-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Direct sunlight may burn the plant. Water when the top 2 inches of the soil are dry about once every 7 to 10 days and be sure all excess water drains away.
Do not let the plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. This plant is great for small spaces and tabletops. It does well in most rooms and outside on a patio. Place in a spot that receives bright light, 5 or more hours of indirect sunlight.
7. CANOPI #ad
Live Indoor Houseplant, 6 Inch Nursery Pot Diameter, Monstera deliciosa Split-Leaf Philodendron or Philodendron Monstera #adCANOPI #ad
- Water thoroughly but allow top soil to dry between watering. The monstera deliciosa is prized in many homes for its quick growth potential, tolerance of a wide variety of growing environments, and trademark fenestrated foliage.
Bright, indirect sunlight. Drooping or sagging indicates thirst and sweating leaves indicate that its time to scale back on watering. With beautiful foliage, she will create a visual statement in any well lit room in your home.
The monstera deliciosa is a triple threat: fast growing, easy to care for, and ready for her close up. Plant ships in a plastic grow pot with drainage holes - the sizes refer to the top diameter of the pot. Can live in lower light conditions, but growth will slow and new leaves will not form many holes.
8. Heights Botanicals #ad
Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Exotic Live House Plant 4" Pot by Heights Botanicals #adHeights Botanicals #ad
- Easy to care for with dramatic exotic look. 4" square pot that Fits well into 6" Round Pot. Comes with decorative moss top dressing. Hand wrapped and tied in hand stamped bag. Great for climbing or hanging displays.
9. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Blooming Anthurium Live Indoor Plant 10 to 12-Inches Tall, Ships in White Ceramic Planter, Gift, 14, Fresh From Our Farm or Home Décor #adCosta Farms #ad
- Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Provides an instant impact for your home or office, perfect for home decorating or gift-giving.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. The anthurium features stunning glossy dark green heart-shaped leaves with long-lasting red blooms.
Grows best near an east or West window. Height at shipping is approximately 10 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a premium, 4-inch white ceramic planter. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
10. Generic #ad
4 inchPot, Monstera deliciosa Philodendron Monstera, Swiss-Cheese Plant Live Indoor House Plant, Generic #adGeneric #ad
- Also known as a philodendron monstera, split-Leaf Philodendron, or Swiss-Cheese Plant. This is actually not a Philodendron though; it belongs the Monstera genus. Monstera deliciosa requires a medium amount of attention.
The tal plant + pot is roughly 12 inch tall and wide. This monstera deliciosa ships in a 4 inchplastic nursery pot 4 inchp diameter. The monstera deliciosa in a 4 inchpot is not mature enough have the iconic split-leaves Monstera's are known for, but will develop them within 1-2 years.
This size makes a perfect addition for deskps, tables, or other elevated surfaces.
The plant + pot will measure roughly 12 inchtall and 12 inchwide. Expected blooming period: Spring Summer. It prefers dry out between watering, but is not drought resistant, and so best water consistently; roughly 5-10 days in the growing season and less in winter. It is lerant of shade, but best in bright indirect light.