As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Three Company #ad
Natural Air Purifier, Live Aromatic and Healthy Herb, Eucalyptus 6 Per Pack, 8" Tall by 3" Wide in 1 Pint Pot #adThe Three Company #ad
- Healthy plants: healthiest live eucalyptus on the market! These plants will add texture to your home indoors and out. Fun fact: the oil that comes from the eucalyptus tree is used as an antiseptic, as an ingredient in cosmetics, as a flavoring, a perfume, in dental preparations, and in industrial solvents.
Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! Choose a planting site that gets lots of sun and has soil with sharp drainage.
Growth: this evergreen tree can grow to 60 feet high or more in its natural Australian environment, but in home gardens, it usually remains small, at around 6–10 feet high. Care: transplant into the garden in the spring after the danger of frost has passed.
2. The Three Company #ad
Lavender 4 Per Pack, 6" Tall by 4" Wide, Natural Sleep Enhancer, Live Aromatic and Edible Herb #adThe Three Company #ad
- Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! Starter herbs: this four pack of Lavender is a great start to your own lavender field or in addition to your current garden.
Care: lavender plants thrive in full sunlight, Lavender plants prefer well-drained soil that is on the drier side, Lavender is a resilient plant that is extremely drought-tolerant once established.
Growth: lavender can get up to 3 ft tall and 4 ft wide, their silver green leaves and purple flowers are striking during the summer. Fun fact: lavender has been shown to affect the parasympathetic nervous system, which controls bodily processes such as heart rate, breathing rhythm, and hormone secretion; it even aids in sleep!.
3. Costa Farms #ad
4-Inch, Green, Costa Farms Clean Air-O2 For You Live House Plant Collection 4-Pack, Assorted Foliage #adCosta Farms #ad
- Grow assorted foliage in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water assorted foliage with approximately 1/2 cup of water about once a week. Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from indoor air.
Air-purifier. Adjust as needed for your environment. Ships in a 4-inch diameter grower pot. Height at shipping is approximately 8-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||O2 for You|
4. The Three Company #ad
Pink 3 Per Pack, Spring and Summer Garden Essential, 10" Tall by 5" Wide in 1 Quart Pot, Live Flowering Gerbera Daisies #adThe Three Company #ad
- The center floral disk can range from a yellowish to light-bronze to black in color. Be sure to trim the plant after the bloom starts to wilt to help new blooms grow. Keep in an area with full direct sunlight.
Spring color: this playful pink trio of daisies will bring a sweetness to your garden and their long lasting color is charming. Fun fact: gerbera daisies are native to South Africa, being the fifth most popular flower in the world.
Gerberas mean happiness to all who gaze upon them. Care: water in the morning so the soil can dry throughout the day. Color: gerbera daisies have long-lasting 3- to 4-inch flowers that come in numerous shades of yellow, pink, red, white, lavender, orange, salmon, and bicolored.
Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! Use micronutrient-rich plant fertilizer.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
3 Gallon, Double Peach Bloom, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Hibiscus Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This perennial houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in summer and fall and year round in tropical climates.
Hibiscus can be grown singly in a pot or planted as a garden hedge in warmer climates; large beautiful flowers attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
This pet safe tropical 3g potted plant measures 28-30" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; flowers summer to fall. Hibiscus love warmth and humidity in direct sunlight and add a tropical flair to window sills, countertops, desks, and tables in your home or office.
6. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Pyrethrum Tanacetum Chrysanthemum Robinson's Plant Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Pyrethrum prefers a fertile, well drained soil and full sun in the North or partial shade in the South. There are some names for Painted Daisy that are synonymous and can be confusing.
Tanacetum coccineum and Pyrethrum coccineum can both be used in addition to Chrysanthemum coccineum. Chrysanthemum robinson's mix attracts bees, butterflies and birds to the garden and makes a great cut flower as well.
Grow these beautiful perennial flowers in USDA zones 3 - 7. Chrysantheum coccineum pyrethrum flower seed, pink, produces 2-3 inch daisy-like flowers in red, also known as Painted Daisy, lilac and white with a yellow center in late spring to early summer.
If cut back after blooming, Painted Daisies will bloom lightly again in the fall. These painted daisies will reach a height of 18 inches. The foliage has divided leaves with a strong scent. Sow 2 seeds per plant and space 18 inches apart.
7. Willard & May #ad
Great Hardy Shade Plants, Mixed Hosta Perennials 6 Pack of Bare Roots #adWillard & May #ad
- 100% grow Guarantee. Low maintenance & Grows To About 18" Diameter. Blooms summer Through Fall. Perennializing Hostas. 6 fresh, healthy Bare Root Starts.
8. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD Chrysanthemum Morifolium 100 Seeds Light Purple Color Perennial Fragrant Flower #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Water the plant deeply, and then water regularly throughout the season. Although mums prefer slightly acidic soil with a pH of 6. 5, they adapt to nearly any type of well-drained soil. Fresh seeds, heirloom, No-GMO. Prepare a sunny spot in your garden. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall.
9. Plants for Pets #ad
Cactus Plants Live Indoor Plants Live Houseplants by Plants for Pets, Planter Pots Decor, Succulent Plants 5 Pack Assorted Potted Succulents Plants Live House Plants in Cacti and Succulent Soil Mix #adPlants for Pets #ad
- If you think you can't keep houseplants alive, you're wrong; our succulents don't require fertilizer and can be planted in a decorative pot of your choice within seconds. Hand selected: every pack of succulents we send is hand-picked. Diy home decor: the possibilities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath.
The easiest house plants: more appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is a cinch. Because of their amazingly low care requirements, a wall mount, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
Healthy live arrival guaranteed: in the event that you receive damaged or unsatisfactory plants, contact Amazon customer service within 30 days if you would like to receive a refund rather than a quick replacement.
Our succulents are sure to please as a wedding gift, a gift for mom or dad, or a gift for a favorite teacher. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week. Unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from children to grandma and grandpa. You will receive a unique collection of species that are FULLY ROOTED IN 2 INCH POTS, which will be similar to the product photos see photo 2 for scale.
|Brand||Plants for Pets #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plants for Pets #ad|
10. zcbang #ad
Rare Aster Seed 200+ Chrysanthemum Variety of Colors Dachess Cluster Blooms Flower Seeds #adzcbang #ad
- Light:seeds need a lot of light. Remember to feed the seedlings regularly with liquid fertilizer. If you’re growing under lights, raise the lights. 1. The “potting soil”:choose the potting soil that’s made for growing seedlings.
Note: do not use soil from your garden or re-use potting soil from your houseplants. When you see the first signs of green, you have to remove the cover. To speed up germination, cover the pots with wet paper or a plastic dome.
Keep in mind that seedlings need darkness, so they can rest. After planting seeds, you have to moisten the newly planted seeds. If you’re growing in a window, adjust them so they’re just a few inches above the tops of the seedlings.
Larger seeds will need to be buried. Watering, feeding, repeating:as the seedlings grow up, you have to keep the soil moist but not soggy.4. Let the soil dry slightly between waterings. 3. As the seedlings grow taller, too, choose a south-facing exposure. This helps keep the seeds moist before they germinate.