As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8 Dry Quarts Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants, Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes.
Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives. Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow.
2. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Cz Garden 4 Liters Coarse Grade, Horticultural Soil Amendment Additive Conditioner, Grow Media for Gardening • Hydroponics • Mushrooms, Organic Coarse Vermiculite for All Indoor Plants #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Cz garden horticultural vermiculite is professionally packaged in a heavy duty resealable pouch. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
Prevents soil compaction, retains moisture, provides aeration, and stability for plant roots.4
4 liters of 100% all-natural horticultural Vermiculite. Inert, sterile, pH-neutral, and Non-Toxic. For organic growing - Vermiculite porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
3. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. Horticultural perlite is clean, non-flammable, pH neutral, sterile, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds.
|Brand||PVP Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||PVP Industries Inc #ad|
|Model||120 quart – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. Gardenera #ad
Natural Soil Additive for Potted Plants, Terrariums 4 Quart, Horticultural Organic Vermiculite by GARDENERA, Medium Grade, Hydroponics, Orchids #adGardenera #ad
- Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives.
Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow.
5. Alliance Chemical #ad
15LB Box 70 Quarts, Packing Material, Hydroponics, Soil Conditioning, Mushrooms, for Indoor Gardening, Organic Fine Vermiculite, Grow Media for Gardening, Soil Amendment #adAlliance Chemical #ad
- Vermiculite is a lightweight material that is absorbent and airy, making it the ideal choice for a soil amendment for the garden. It improves aeration of the soil, promotes a consistent release of added fertilizer and improves moisture retention of the soil.
Vermiculite is used in compost formulations with coir or peat, it creates ideal conditions for plant growth. Packaged plainly so you can get more of what you want, in bulk.
No fillers and imitations, American made, prime, only the finest unadulterated pure material. We will never settle for poor quality low cost recycled by product. We only source the highest purity, virgin material. The same great material, only more! This product is proudly made in America and with prime sourced material from America. A soil amendment for the garden.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Natural Fine Grade Horticultural Vermiculite, 8 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Vermiculite is used as a soil amendment to promote better aeration and root growth or as a component in synthetic planting Media. Omri listed for organic gardening. Enhances water retention, binds nutrients, and facilitates nutrient exchange in soil.
Burpee organic fine Grade horticultural Vermiculite is a lightweight amendment that improves moisture and nutrient retention. Helps promote faster seedling and transplant root growth.
7. Pillowganic #ad
House Plants – Gardening, 5lb, Rice Hulls, Organic Use, Chicken Bedding Nesting #adPillowganic #ad
- Breaks up hard soil better than gypsum provides greater soil porosity, increases water retention, can be tilled into soil. Suitable for greenhouses, potted / house plants, vegetable gardens, raised bed, chicken nesting.
Lower cost alternative to perlite and vermiculite with added benefits making it the perfect "GREEN" replacement. Beautiful natural appearance that will compliment your house plants or garden, eco friendly biodegradable. Excellent chicken bedding nesting material, terrarium litter.
8. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Vermiculite by Plantation Products #adPlantation #ad
- Good earth" horticultural vermiculite. 8 qt. Can be used to start seeds, propagate cuttings and store bulbs. An efficient and popular soil conditioner. Loosens soil, provides aeration, retains water.
9. HARRIS #ad
Harris Premium Horticultural Vermiculite for Indoor Plants and Gardening, 8qt to Promote Soil Aeration and Drainage #adHARRIS #ad
- Versatile - use with cuttings, bulbs, soil, composted bark and more. Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Great for soil - helps with soil aeration and drainage to keep your plants looking great.
Horticultural grade - ph neutral, non toxic, non-flammable, odorless, and will not decay or shrink. Omri listed - listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute for organic use.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 4qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand.