As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Greenview #ad
GreenView 2829355 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Blend, 20 lb #adGreenview #ad
- Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 5, 000 sq ft coverage if seeding new lawn; 10, 000 sq ft coverage if over seeding existing lawn. Fast seed germination in 7-10 days for quickly established lawns.
Pair with greenview fairway formula Grass Seed Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that protects grass seed while it germinates. Ideal choice for overseeding warm season grasses during cooler months.
An excellent choice if seeding in an area with compacted soil. Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Mixture of top-rated, premium quality seed blends that are 99. 9% weed free. Ideal when you want to see quick growth; highly recommended for heavy traffic areas.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
2. Scotts #ad
Quickly Repairs Bare Spots, Seeds up to 2,900 sq. ft., 7.lb., Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix, Ideal for High Traffic Areas and Erosion Control, Full Sun and Light Shade #adScotts #ad
- 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease. Ideal for quick growth, erosion control and high traffic areas.
Ft. Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth. Seeds up to 2, 900 sq. Designed for full sun and light shade, fine bladed texture & low drought resistance.
3. Hancock Seed Company #ad
50 lbs., Hancock Seed Company Hancock's Ryegrass Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- The bag you receive may appear different than the picture. It can often be grown under conditions where other cover crops fail. It is an excellent choice for soil protection and weed suppression because it establishes quickly and grows throughout the fall and winter.
Seedlings quickly establish a ground cover and are very competitive. Gmo-free. Ryegrass is a cool season variety, plant once nighttime temperatures are consistently 65 degrees and below.
Hancock's ryegrass seed is a gulf annual Ryegrass, used for lawn, pasture and forage applications around the world. Our ryegrass seed can be used as a cover crop in annual or perennial cropping systems, or as forage, hay, or a nurse crop for legumes and permanent grasses. Hancock's ryegrass seed flowers in late May to early June, and matures between late June to early July.
4. Scotts #ad
3 lbs., For High Traffic Areas, Helps Control Erosion, Fundamentals by Scotts Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix: Up to 1,249 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Ft. One 3-lb. Plus, it establishes quickly and helps control erosion. Grow a lawn that grows well in sunny and high traffic areas with Fundamentals by Scotts Grass Seed Perennial Ryegrass Mix. Ft. Of new lawn and reseeds 1, 249 sq.
Bag seeds 375 sq. The coated grass seed mix absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed. Of existing lawn; for best results, apply with a Scotts spreader, then lightly rake seed into the soil and water daily. This perennial ryegrass seed mix is designed for yards that see a lot of activity, and it will perform well even in direct sunlight.
5. Barenbrug #ad
Perennial Ryegrass 50# #adBarenbrug #ad
- Drought Tolerant: Somewhat. Grass type: Perennial Ryegrass. Germinates in 5-8 days. Sunlight required: Sun & Shade. All natural seed with no filler.
6. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2,000 sq ft, Jacklin Seed, Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, recuperative ability, wear resistance, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption. If grass seed is applied in fall, are the best times to seed but can be used anytime during the growing season, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Use on: residential lawns, municipal and community parks, athletic fields, golf course roughs, and other high-traffic areas.
Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Germination time: perennial ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days and Kentucky Bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days.
Heisman is an elite mix of 85% kentucky bluegrass and 15% perennial ryegrass. Heisman is ideal for any consumer looking to have the best-looking lawn and landscape. Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. When to apply: spring and fall, between 60°f and 80°f, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, applicable to your region.
7. Barenbrug #ad
Home Lawn, and Yards 10 LB Bag, Barenbrug Turf Star Regenerating Perennial Ryegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating, Improve Sports Fields, Golf Courses, Parks #adBarenbrug #ad
- For overseeding. For new lawn, and 4-5 lbs. 1, and peaks in 10-14 days. Mowing recommendation of 2-3” but can go as low as ¾” with high inputs. Resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions. Make your lawn or field lush: resilient and tolerant of tough summer conditions when perennial ryegrass is the turf of choice, RPR is the ideal selection for your sport and recreational turf facility, golf course, and active home lawn.
Heavy traffic tolerant: rpr provides traffic tolerance with early establishment and ability to repair thinner areas.
High endophyte content: improved stress tolerance and strong transition zone performance. Patented regenerating perennial ryegrass: improve your fields, landscapers, and other turf areas with this grass seed's outstanding regenerating abilities.
Ft. Ft. Seeding rate of 8-10 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Establishment: germination begins in less than 1 week, 000 sq. Prepared to resistance diseases, quickly recover from extreme wear, and tolerates insects. Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, fairways, sports field managers, and more.
8. Pennington #ad
3 lb, Pennington Smart Seed Perennial Rye Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Country of origin: United States. One of the easiest types of grass to establish - FAST germination. Naturally resists insects. Produces a fine-textured lawn that maintains a dark green color into winter.
9. Eretz #ad
CHOOSE SIZE! Premium Willamette Valley, Oregon Grown Grass Seed, ProTurf Perennial Ryegrass Fine Lawn Seed by Eretz 1lb #adEretz #ad
- Fine blade, dark green lawn, excellent for reseeding, or new grass. Genuine, premium seed grown Willamette Valley, Oregon. Quick growth, yards, general turf, pasture, great for lawns, or other places beautiful grass is desired!.
99+% premium perennial ryegrass seed, weed seed free. Mixes well with other lawn seeds, or with forage or cover crops.
10. Unknown #ad
Grass Seed Premium RYE Gulf Annual Oregon Grown 50 LBS #adUnknown #ad
- Annual. Covers up to 10, 000 sq. 50 lb. Hardiness zones - 1, 5, 6, 4, 3, 2, 7. Ft. Rye grass Seed.