As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southside Plants #ad
1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Small 3/8", Cattleya and houseplant Orchids, Vanda, Organic Orchid Bark #adSouthside Plants #ad
- 3/8" size bark chips 6-9mm are great for repotting small and medium orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, peat, charcoal, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering.
Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, pothos, vegetables, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration. Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Orchids including phalaenopsis, cattleya, vandas, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.
2. JK Global Imports #ad
Pine Bark Fines for Bonsai, Orchids and Other Potted Plant Soil mixes. 1/4" Particle Size, 2 Quart resalable Bag by The Bonsai Supply #adJK Global Imports #ad
- For your utmost satisfaction here at the bonsai supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants.
Durable sealed packaging, resealable Ziplock standup pouch made from recycled material. ️. Organic pine bark fines 1/4" size bark chips 3-6mm sourced in the United States.
In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Pine bark does a great job absorbing nutrients when fertilize and releases it back to the plant as needed. Ideal aggregate for Bonsai, Orchids, and other potted plants. Helps keep Orchids upright in their pots.
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Pine Bark Mulch, Potting Media, 100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch, House Plant Cover Mulch, and More 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home. 100% all natural pine bark mulch. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects, please pay attention to size desCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING! 4qt bag of pine park mulch, this bag is a 13 inch x 10 inch bag, with one gallon of bark inside.
Great for gardening, crafts, house plant ground cover, and more. Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers.
4. Super Moss #ad
1560 cu in., Natural, Super Moss 23120 Orchid Potting Bark #adSuper Moss #ad
- Organic and Sustainable Douglas Fir Bark. 100% natural and organic. Not heat treated or baked. Great for use in floral & craft projects. Highly absorbent and ideal for orchids.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 23120 2|
|Model||7 59834 23120 2|
5. besgrow #ad
Small Chips 3/8" 1 Gallon Bag, Orchiata New Zealand Pinus Radiata Bark #adbesgrow #ad
- Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size. Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag. Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 2qt, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH. Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, and root growth, contributes to proper potting, aeration, and last a long time without breaking down.
Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Sourced and produced in the United States. Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, but for best results, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives.
7. Bonsai Jack #ad
2 Gallons, Bonsai Jack 1/4 inch 2 Gallons Pine Bark Fines #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Organic bonsai soil additive to add acidity. Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. Amazing water retention. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed. Available in 2 quart, 1 gallon, 2 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 7 gallon, 14 gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
8. Besgrow #ad
Besgrow Organic all Natural Wood Bark Perfect for Phalaenopsis of all kind Can be Used Indoor or Out Great for Repotting or Potting New Orchids Power 3/8-1/2 9-12mm. #adBesgrow #ad
- Processed better - aged, not composted, allowing water and nutrients to be held while retaining hard structure. Superior quality orchid Bark - pH balanced to eliminate the natural acidity of bark media.
Minimal upkeep - Does not accumulate salts reducing the need for flushing. Solid pieces - does not break down minimizing the need for re-potting. Protects against harmful Pathogens - Contains beneficial micro-organisms for protection against plant pathogens.
9. Clear Pots #ad
1 Gallon, Medium Chip Size, Clear Pots Rexius Douglas Fir Bark for Orchids #adClear Pots #ad
- Bark allows great drainage and air to root of the plant. Bagged 4 quart size. Medium size bark chip, approxiamately 3/4" in size. Just for the hobbyist that does not need a large 2 1/2 cu ft bag. Heat treated and sterilized Douglas Fir.
10. besgrow #ad
Orchiata New Zealand Pinus Radiata Bark, Medium Chips 1/2" 1 Gallon Bag #adbesgrow #ad
- Specialty orchid Medias from New Zealand. Note: one gallon and 2. 5 gallon sizes do not come in factory bag. Five convenient sizes of bark from 3/8" to 1" in three bag sizes - 1 Gallon, 2. 5 gallons & 105 gallons. They are re-bagged into the appropriate size.