As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Fungus Control, 10 lb., Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases. Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application.
Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Necrotic Ring Spot, Powdery Mildew, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease. Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq.
2. Scotts #ad
Lawn Disease Control for Brown Patch, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft, Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, Lawn Fungus Control & Treatment, Fast Acting, 10 lb. & GrubEx1 Season Long Grub Killer, 5,000 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Product 2: kills 25% more grub types vs. Product 1: controls brown patch and other Common lawn diseases. Product 1: broad Spectrum disease prevention and control. Product 2: prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young. Product 1: systemic formula controls up to 4 weeks.
Product 2: one application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, guaranteed Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Product 2: helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn. Product 1: fast acting starts working in 24 hours. Original GrubEx.
3. BIOADVANCED #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, BioAdvanced 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft. Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, dollar spot, rust, brown patch, and other listed diseases.
Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off. 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Scotts #ad
Not Available in HI, Scotts EZ Seed Patch and Repair Sun and Shade for Grass: Covers up to 225 sq. ft., 10 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas. Grow grass anywhere, guaranteed subject to proper care with this revolutionary seeding mix.
Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq; ft. Grass seed: scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
5. Propiconazole #ad
Propiconazole 83013365 14.3 32oz Fungicide, White #adPropiconazole #ad
- Mode of action: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control. Propiconizole 14. 3: provides economical, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, trees, shrubs and flowers.
Effective against: rusts, brown patch, pink & gray Snowmolds, Dollar Spot, Gray Leaf Spot, zoysia patch, Summer Patch, leaf spot, Anthracnose, Powdery Mildew.
Formulation: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage. Use sites: nursery, turf, Landscape, golf Courses, Trees, Tree Injection. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides.
6. Scotts #ad
Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft., Lawn Treatment for Season Long Grub Control, Scotts GrubEx1, Grub Killer for Lawns, Kills White Grubs, 28.7 lb., Sod Webworms and Larvae of Japanese Beetles & More #adScotts #ad
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young. Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders. Kills 25 percent more grub types vs original GrubEx. Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn.
Not sold in hi or in kings, Nassau, Queens or Suffolk counties of NY state. One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for 4 months, satisfaction or your money back.
7. Tomcat #ad
Scotts Turf Builder SummerGuard Lawn Food with Insect Control 13.35 lb, 5,000-sq ft #adTomcat #ad
- Your lawn will begin to wilt when water is needed. Take advantage of nature's sprinkler and rely on the rain to water your lawn. Feeds and strengthens your lawn against heat and drought.
Won't burn lawn—guaranteed. A healthy lawn can clean the air, produce oxygen, prevent runoff and reduce soil erosion. Kills and protects against listed bugs.
8. Heritage Products #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 30 lb Bag 1 Bag 6666273 #adHeritage Products #ad
- Golf courses, lawns and landscape areas around residential, parks, commercial and industrial buildings, public, institutional, recreational areas and athletic fields. Azoxystrobin 031%.
9. Scotts #ad
Feeds & Fertilizes To Build Thick Green Lawns, Scotts 26003 Turf Builder Triple Action Kills Weeds Including Dandelions & Clover Prevents Crabgrass 4 Months, 4,000 sq. ft #adScotts #ad
- Apply product when dandelions are actively growing. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled. This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge.
Ft. Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing.
Triple action – kills, prevents and feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4, 000 sq. Use on bahiagrass, perennial ryegrass, bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly.
10. Azoxy 2SC Select #ad
Azoxy 2SC Select 2.6X More Azoxystrobin Than Heritage TL 1 Pint #adAzoxy 2SC Select #ad
- Convenient liquid formulation for easy tank mixing. 22. 9% azoxystrobin broad spectrum fungicide with systemic and curative properties see description. For use on: residential & commercial Turf, Athletic Fields, Parks/Rec, Golf Turf.
Complete root-to-leaf distribution and constant delivery for even distribution to new growth and provides continuous protection for up to 28 days. Defends against both soil borne and foliar diseases and prevents spore germination.