As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Mammoth Sweet Pea Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Fragrant Blossoms in Your Home Flower and Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- The blossoms come in a mix of colors including rose, lavender, pink, and white. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Fragrant - sweet pea sweetpea is a popular choice for its sweet, heady perfume scent. Abundant blooms - this cottage garden staple grows on vigorous vines that reach 5-6’ tall. Attract the neighboring bee, butterfly, and hummingbird population with this pollinator favorite.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Attracts Pollinators, Bulk, 400+ Old Spice Sweet Pea Seeds Lathyrus odoratus Easy to Grow Mixture #adSeed Needs #ad
- They form a vine like growth habit, displaying many green leaves and colorful flowers through the summer months. They produce leaves, vines and flowers all within a single season, pink, and later wilt with the first killing frost. Quality sweet pea seeds packaged by seed needs.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Old spice sweet Peas are categorized as an annual flowering plant.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The plants themselves reach a mature height of roughly 48 to 60 inches tall.
Annuals such as this will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. Old spice mixture is comprised of red, white, purple and cream colored blooms. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All sweet pea seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Old spice is an heirloom mixture of colorful and fragrant flowers, which are also heat resistant as well.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Plant spread is 8". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Yields 3" pods. The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 300 seeds. No gmos, ever. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown. Plant height is 48".
|Model||Sugar Snap Pea Seeds|
4. Outsidepride #ad
Vining, Trailing Cut Flowers, 250 Seeds, Outsidepride Fragrant Annual Lathyrus Odoratus Sweet Peas Royal Mix Climbing #adOutsidepride #ad
- This climbing vine pea mix has a wide variety of colors including: red, pink, blue, white and lavender. This mix of peas grows as an annual in usdA Zones 3 - 9 and will climb trellis, mail boxes, walls, etc. Sweet peas are one of the most popular climbers with beautiful blooms on the market today.
To heights of 84 inches. Sow 3 to 4 sweet peas seeds for every vine you are wishing to establish in your garden. Lathyrus odoratus royal mix is terrific if you are looking to establish a plant to climb trellises, fences, lamp posts, or other outdoor décor.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds, 25+ Flower Seeds Per Packet, "Beautiful Royal Sweet Pea" Flower Seeds for Planting, Scientific Name: Lathyrus Odoratus #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Please post pictures of your flowers and review us! All our seeds are Home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden. Its beauty and wonderful fragrance is outstanding in the garden or as a cut flower in the home.
Type: annual sun: full planting depth: broadcast spacing: broadcast Water: Moderate/Low Days to Maturity/Bloom: 45-60 days Height: 48-72” vines Zones: 3-10 One of the most popular of all annual vines, these sweet peas grow to 5 feet or more in height.
Plant them early while the weather is still cool and enjoy Royal Family's long flowering season. All our seeds are home Grown in the USA - Isla's Garden.
6. The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
Open Pollinated, The Old Farmer's Almanac Sweet Pea Seeds Knee High Mix, Approx 12 Flower Seeds, Non-GMO, Premium #adThe Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
- Wit & wisdom - gather the flowers in the morning when the dew is still on them. This is when their scent is the sweetest. Packet contents - each 3 gram packet contains approximately 12 premium, non-GMO, flower seeds.
Attract pollinators - fragrant and colorful Sweet Pea Flowers are not only attractive to our eyes, but also beloved by butterflies, bees and hummingbirds. Each packet displays the flower, plant or herb variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back.
Premium packaging - all seeds from the old farmer’s almanac are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, vegetable, storage or immediate use.
Freshly packed - these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well. Promising a symphony of colorful blooms, this Knee High Sweet Pea Mix provides a burst of sweet smelling, floral nostalgia that looks great in the garden and in fresh cut arrangements.
|Brand||The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad|
|Warranty||Happy Plant Promise: If you're not happy with your purchase let us know within 30 days and we'll offer a hassle free refund or replacement.|
7. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Fragrant Sweet Peas 100 Seeds Royal Family Lathyrus odoratus #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Grow as an annual in zones 3 – 9, Full Sun/Partial Shade, Moderate Water. Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Beautiful fragrant blooms in Shades of Pink, Purple, Blue, and Red. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons.
Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Easy to grow and fast climbing - vines up to 10 Feet - Fresh Cut Flowers Fill Rooms with Fragrance. Long stems are ideal for cut Flowers - Attracts Butterflies, Bumblebees, Honeybees and Hummingbirds.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
8. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, Sweet Pea Sweetpea Flower Seed 400+ Lathyrus odoratus Flower Seeds, Heirloom Mix Very Fragrant Blooms, Red Salmon Pink Lavender, Non-GMO Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack Sweet Pea #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- This mix contains red, Pink, Lavender, Salmon, and other colors. Found in all regions of North America. Sweet pea is a familiar upright garden flower and very fragrant.
Sweet pea sweetpea flower seed - Lathyrus odoratus Heirloom Mix. Sweetpea is very easy to grow from seed in almost any soil type.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sugar Snap Pea Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- A delicious garden snack. Good eats -- peas make a delicious and refreshing garden snack. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Sugar Snap Garden Peas. Minimum of 7g per packet. Productive -- crunchy, plump edible pods filled with round peas grow on vines reaching 5-6' tall.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow with consistent, heavy yields. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. They go great on top of a green salad and can be eaten raw, blanched, or cooked.
10. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Sugar Snap Pea Seeds, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting with Easy to Follow Instructions 94% Germination Rate Pack of 1 #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Grows up to 6 feet tall, reaching maturity in roughly 70 days. Crunchy, these are the perfect snack to eat right off the vine and abundant enough to ensure they make it to the kitchen! Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, sweet and tender, to ensure your satisfaction.
Pisum sativum - non-GMO, Untreated, Open-Pollinated. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, TX.
The essential snap pea with thick, crisp, and delicious pods and irresistible peas. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.