As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TOYPOPOR #ad
Succulents, Cactus Pots, Terrarium Plants 2.2LB, Vase Fillers, TOYPOPOR Red Lava Accent Rocks Outdoor Decorative Stones for Craft Projects #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Create your own boons mix: Lava Rock is a necessary component of the world renowned professional Bonsai grower community choice potting mixture. Well packed.
Ready to use: red lava rock is sifted and sieved for a uniform size that is ready for direct potting use. You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage.
2. 2lb size: comes in a good sized bag for your small planting or repotting needs. This is a premium quality lava rock substrate for potting Bonsai, succulents, cacti, and other plants. The best bonsai soil additive : Lava Rock is the all around cleanest and safest Bonsai soil additive product. Premium bonsai aggregate: prewashed with no artificial fillers or colors.
2. Venetian Princess #ad
Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Red Lava Rock, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3. 14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
3. CARURBODY #ad
CARURBODY Red Lava Rocks for Plants -100% Pure Volcanic Rock No Dyes or Chemicals-Best Lava Stones Top Dressing for Cacti Succulents Plants,Bonsai #adCARURBODY #ad
- Othersthe sizes of the pieces are 3 - 6 mm approximately and these volcanic lava rock is perfect for diffusing aromatherapy essential oils!But you need to cleaning until there are no impurities. Ideal drainage these lava rocks are all natural and organic.
Lava rocks are porous and will absorb and slowly release excess water back to the plant. Multi usagelava rocks not only can be used as a soil additive, they but also can be used for ashtrays, or bottom layer, or top dressing in the art of bonsai, garden soil amendment.
Ideal for pots with no drainage holes you can place the lava rocks at the bottom of the planter so the water can pool without drowning the roots. It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers.
Packedthe red lava rock is 2. 8lbs. Well packed and simply tear off the top then reseal. You can take the portion you need with the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. Professional formulation this lava rock is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. Perfect for preventing root rot.
4. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
100% Pure Volcanic Rock 4QT, Succulents, Cacti, Horticultural Mini Red/Maroon Lava Rock Pebbles, Soil Additive for Bonsai, No Artificial Colors, Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- This is a premium quality lava rock substrate for potting Bonsai, cacti, succulents, and other plants. Ready to use: red lava rock is sifted and sieved for a uniform size that is ready for direct potting use.
Premium bonsai aggregate: prewashed with no artificial fillers or colors. The best bonsai soil additive : Lava Rock is the all around cleanest and safest Bonsai soil additive product.
4 dry quart size: comes in a 4 quart size bag for your small planting or repotting needs. Create your own boons mix: Lava Rock is a necessary component of the world renowned professional Bonsai grower community choice potting mixture.
5. Skyflame #ad
Gas Log Sets, Skyflame Red Natural Stones Lava Rock Granules for Gas Fire Pits, 10LB, BBQ Grills,| Garden Landscaping Decorations,Cultivation of Potted Plants, Indoor Outdoor Use, Fireplaces #adSkyflame #ad
- Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. For use with fire bowls, and fireplaces, either indoors or outdoors, fire pits, Eco-friendly and safe.
Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together | retain the heat under the cooking surface for all gas grills | great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, patio, ponds, fish tank etc.
Comes in a variety of sizes From 3/8" to 3/4", black with porous surface. Withstand extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
6. Bonsai Jack #ad
No Dyes or Chemicals, 100% Pure Volcanic Rock 2 Quarts, Succulents, Bonsai Jack, & Plants, Red/Maroon 1/4 inch Horticultural Lava Rock Soil Additive for Cacti #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. Pre-washed. No fillers or artificial coloring. The cleanest bonsai aggregate available. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed. Available in 2 quart, 1 gallon, 3. 5 gallon, 2 gallon, 7 gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
7. Bonsai Outlet #ad
Maintains Proper Moisture, No Dyes or Chemicals, Sifted Bonsai and Cactus Soil Additive, Used for Top Dressing, Tinyroots Red Lava Rock for Plants, Volcanic Rock, 2.25 Quarts #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- All natural red lava rocks for plants: no artificial coloring, but they can also be used in aquariums, No dyes, fire pits, No chemicals. Not only can you use these rocks as a top dressing, garden soil, and ashtrays.
Also can be used as a top dressing for your bonsai, succulents, or cacti. Ensure proper drainage: crushed lava rock adds a layer of porous rock that helps in maintaining moisture for your bonsai tree, succulents, or houseplant by allowing for excellent and appropriate drainage.
Locally sourced: comes in a resealable bag & manufactured in the USA. Versatile lava rock for bonsai: for those of you who are looking to mix your own soil mix, surface, grit, the Tinyroots red lava can be used with pine bark fines, and even dirt.
Ready to use: these professional-grade lava rocks are sifted to a uniform size and the lava sand is dust-free. Use only the portion of the succulent and bonsai rocks that you require at the current moment and no need to worry about storage.
8. Stanbroil #ad
10 lb.Bag1"-2", Stanbroil Red Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces #adStanbroil #ad
- Natural lava rock with hints of reds and grays. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs. Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, then top with logs or fire glass! Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
Perfect for fire bowls, fire pits, liquid propane or natural gas. Granules are small and vary in size from 08" to 1. 18" in diameter.
9. Hiland #ad
10 Pounds, Good for Propane or Natural Gas, 10 lb, Extreme Tempature Rating, Hiland RGLASS-RED Pit Fire Glass i n #adHiland #ad
- Our fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes. Ideal for both indoor or outdoor environments, fire glass may be used in either natural gas or propane fires.
Available in 10 and 20 pounds. Fire glass is very easy to maintain because it emits no ash, soot, or smoke. Heat rating: higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc. Thus you can spend more time enjoying your fire pit/place and less time cleaning it.
|Manufacturer||AZ Patio #ad|
10. Stanbroil #ad
10 lb.Bag, Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules for Gas Log Sets and Fireplaces #adStanbroil #ad
- Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect. Natural lava rock with hints of reds and grays. Granules are small and vary in size from 04" to 08" in diameter.
Use as a neutral bass layer, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass!. Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs. Perfect for fire bowls, liquid propane or natural gas.