As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Exclusive 'SuperSauce' Hybrid 25 Non-GMO Large Red Sauce & Paste Tomato Variety | Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden #adBurpee #ad
- Transplant live plants into the garden outside after all danger of frost has passed. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Easy-to-grow plants: indeterminate, disease-free tomato plants yield a summer-long supply of the exquisitely flavored marinara, tomato gravy or meat sauce, plus plenty of tomatoes for slicing and eating fresh.
And is a whopping 5. 5" tall x 5" wide, producing gallons of luscious red sauce from a single plant harvest - one tomato fills an entire sauce jar! Doubles as a superlative salad tomato, or can be sliced for topping a burger or sandwich.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Tomato sauce superstar: get the best of our best with burpee’s 'supersauce' tomato seeds for planting. Make sure to harden off seedlings by leaving them outside in their containers for up to a week before transplant.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, plants, we aim to make it right! Seed starting tip: sow tomato seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Supersauce takes 7-12 days to germinate and yields a harvest about 70 days from the time that you transplant seedlings outdoors in your garden. Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years.
|Model||Exclusive 'SuperSauce' Hybrid Tomato|
2. Unknown #ad
Seeds, Super Sioux Tomato Seeds, Sandwiches & Sauce !!!10, Perfect for Salads, Slicing #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, vegetable, organic, herb, fruit, Non GMO, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
3. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Tomato Seeds, Tomato, Classic Tomato, Heirloom, 100 Seeds, SAN MARZANO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. Great producer--Lots of Tomatoes per Plant. Easy to grow tasty Red Tomatoes, Great for Sauce. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Tomato Flavor.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Our survival pack includes lettuce, carrots, onions, zucchini, squash, and more. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, and packaged in the Usa.
Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions.
Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary.
It makes excellent gifts for moms, dark, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Great for parsley, hydroponics supplies, spinach, aerogarden, prepper gear, gardening gifts, emergency preparedness items, or bug out. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, broccoli, peas, beans, beets, tomatoes, peppers, 000 seeds. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Usa - seed bank grown, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men.
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 01613 Organic Super Sioux Tomato #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic super sioux Tomato seeds that flourish in soil. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Grows best outside. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||These seeds are certified organically grown in accordance with the national organic standards and meet or exceed federal germination requirements. satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.|
6. Open Seed Vault #ad
Survival Garden Heirloom Seeds, 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Vegetable Seeds by Open Seed Vault 32 Variety Pack #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 32 varieties of all natural Vegetable Seeds: Non hybrid, Non gmo, Heirloom. Usa seeds stored in air tight, moisture Proof Resealable Bag for Safer, Long Term Storage. Carefully selected seed and Vegetable Varieties to Provide a Well Balanced Healthy Diet.
100% naturally grown and Open Pollinated seeds with high Germination Rate. Vegetable growing and seed Harvesting Guide Included with Seeds Tested for Maximum Germination and Yield.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|
7. Harley Seeds #ad
Productive, Indeterminate, 30+ Italian San Marzano Paste Tomato Seeds, Open-Pollinated, Delicious, Heirloom Non-GMO, from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface. Soil should be kept consistently warm, well above 90F, from 70-85F.
Cool soils, even just at night, overly warm soils, below about 60-65F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Start seeds in containers approximately 8 weeks prior to the planned set-out date.
Sprout tomato seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. In-ground germination is not recommended.
Plants should ultimately be transplanted to the garden 1-2 weeks after the expected date of last frost. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Planting Depth: 1/4". Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry.
8. HOME GROWN #ad
Heirloom Non GMO, 4500+ Herb Seeds, Plant Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden: Basil, Peppermint, Rosemary, Mint, Lemon Balm, Cilantro and More Planting Seeds, Home Grown 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success. Taste 15 fresh flavors from your garden – enjoy a variety of herbs! Your seed kit includes the following gardening favorites; arugula, chives, lavender, rosemary, lemon balm, parsley, basil, peppermint, garlic chives, sage, oregano, mint, dill, cilantro, and thyme.
Your non-gmo, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come. Keep your seeds fresh – keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets.
Beginner-friendly – mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. Load up on our best selling herbs today! Heirloom and non-GMO USA Harvested Seeds.
Turn your thumb green – spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally. We also sell vegetable seeds and other seeds for bug out bag supplies. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide. Put down roots with us – put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
San Marzano Tomato Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Classic tomato - san marzano is a paste type tomato great for salsa, sauces and Italian dishes. Guarantee - we know you'll love your San Marzano tomato seeds, but if for any reason you aren't please contact us.
Usa - our san marzano tomato seeds are grown and packaged right here in the USA, 200mg per packet. Meaty, tender, sweet and delicious. Heirloom - non-gmo, heirloom and open-pollinated San Marzano tomato seeds - Can save seeds for future gardens. Flavorful - san marzano tomatoes pack a punch with flavor.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Cherry Supersweet 3981 Red 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Supersweet is a reliable cherry tomato with prolific yields of great tasting, 15-20 gm. Germination rate about 80% or better. Harvest in about 57 days.
The classic sweet, red cherry tomato. Fruits produced in large clusters. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.