As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bayer #ad
Bayer 85818643 Temprid FX General Insecticide, 240ml #adBayer #ad
- Package length: 2. 286 cm. Package width: 8. 128 cm. Product type: outdooR LIVING. Package height: 17. 272 cm.
2. Temprid FX #ad
Temprid FX Insecticide 8ml, 2 Bottles #adTemprid FX #ad
- Temprid fx combines the powerful, co-milled, dual-active formula you trust for knockdown and long-lasting control of hard-to-kill pests.
3. MGK #ad
Clear, 13 oz, MGK 1852 Crossfire Concentrate 13oz Insecticide #adMGK #ad
- Quick knockdown and kill, residual control begins working within minutes of exposure. Approved For direct application onto mattresses. Easy to mix, one 13 oz bottle makes 1 gallon of finished product.
Can not be shipped to new York. Crossfire is formulated to kill parathyroid resistant bed bug strains at all life stages, including eggs.
4. Ortho #ad
With Ready-to-Use Comfort Wand, Bed Bug Spray Also Kills Fleas and Ticks, Ortho Home Defense Max Bed Bug, Kills Bed Bugs and Bed Bug Eggs, 1 gal., Flea and Tick Killer #adOrtho #ad
- Second step of a 3-step bed bug solution system. Use ortho home defense max bed bug, bed bug eggs, Flea & Tick Killer to kill bed bugs, fleas, and ticks. Use spray as a spot treatment around bed frames, mattress seams/tufts/folds, and baseboards.
The continuous spray Comfort Wand easily gets into hard-to-reach areas. Kills even the toughest bed bugs pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs.
5. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Green Label Bed Bug Killer, Fast Acting 20oz Spray #adHARRIS #ad
- Non staining - apply directly to the mattress and box spring without worry of the liquid staining surfaces. Contains plant based Active Ingredients - Gives off a pleasant light cedar scent. Child and pet friendly, when used as Directed - Does not contain toxins or synthetic pesticides that may be harmful to you or the environment.
Satisfaction guaranteed - if you aren't fully satisfied with our bed bug killer, contact us and we will issue a full refund no questions asked. Extended residual protection - Kills bed bugs fast and continues to kill long after initial application.
6. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Bed Bug Killer, Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Formula Gallon #adHARRIS #ad
- 3-11 for indoor residential use. Great value - 1 gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs. Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions.
Extended trigger sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where bed bugs are hiding. Kills bed bugs when spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried. Epa registered - registered with the Environmental Protection Agency No.
|Manufacturer||PF Harris #ad|
7. EcoVenger #ad
Green + Non-toxic, 128 Fl Oz Pack of 1, 100% Kill + Extended Protection, EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray Jug #adEcoVenger #ad
- Entomological society of America: "The most effective natural bed bug killer". Proven extended residual protection for two weeks. Field proven by usda public health pesticide program in public housing.
Toxin-free and dermatologically safe. Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even resistant bed bugs.
8. Bayer #ad
13.5oz, White Beige, Bayer 834022 Temprid FX Insecticide #adBayer #ad
- Enhanced label directions for providing excellent control of scorpions and spiders. Powerful broad-spectrum insecticide that controls over 50 nuisance pests.
Active ingredients: imidacloprid………. 21% beta-cyfluthrin………105%. Can be applied both inside and out, including foliar applications.
9. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Bed Bug and Egg Killer, Toughest Liquid Spray with Odorless and Non-Staining Extended Residual Kill Formula Gallon #adHARRIS #ad
- Kills resistant bed bugs & their eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides.
Odorless formula - odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions. Long residual - continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application.
Epa registered - approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency No. 1021-2597-3. Kills quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly. Always follow label directions.
10. HARRIS #ad
128 oz, HARRIS 5 Minute Bed Bug Killer with Odorless and Non-Staining Formula #adHARRIS #ad
- Does not leave any stain on the surface. Kills bed bugs at all life stages in 5 minutes after direct contact. The epa claim for the residual of the product is 1 month. Kills pyrethroid resistant and wild bed bugs strains. Uses metofluthrin, clothianidin and piperonyl butoxide.