As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ferti-lome #ad
Fertilome 11485 Brush Killer Stump Killer 32 oz #adferti-lome #ad
- For brush application mix 8 oz. Of the concentrate in 1 gallon of water and spray on leaves. When applying the product to freshly cut stumps, apply within 45 minutes. For stump application use in its current form and use a brush not included to apply the product.
See product label for a full list of woody plants and vines targeted by this product. This stump and brush remover is designed to kill stumps and woody plants like vines and weeds.
|Manufacturer||VPG FERTILOME #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
Quart, Concentrate, 32 oz, Bonide 609 Products Inc BND609 Tree/Shrub Drench Insecticide #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Won't wash away - tree and shrub insect control is rainproof within hours. Will not wash off after it has dried. Soil drench application - concentrate dissolves in water allowing the insecticide to move through the root zone.
Also provides protection for new growth. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, scale, emerald ash borer, aphids, leaf miners, bronze birch borers, and many other species of bug.
Foliage protector - Designed for use on listed fruit, nut and ornamental trees and shrubs.
For best results, spray with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. Will also prevent new infestations. Easy application - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied by pouring or with backpack, compression, knapsack or tank type sprayers. Once in the roots, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing protection from insects.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Dr. Earth #ad
24-Ounce, Dr. Earth 8006 Ready to Use Fruit Tree Insect Killer #adDr. Earth #ad
- Do not apply in rain, or water immediately after application. Controls aphids, flies, spiders, whiteflies, caterpillars, scale, its, leafhoppers, ants, earwigs, beetles and other insects. Kills and controls insects.
This product contents 24 ounces. Ready to use fruit tree insect killer. Apply early in the morning or late in the afternoon to avoid leaf burn. Controls pest population. For yard, garden, walkway. Apply early in the morning or late in the afternoon. May be used on edible crops until day of harvest.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
4. Ortho #ad
Ortho Insect Killer Tree & Shrub Concentrate, 16 oz. #adOrtho #ad
- Controls armyworm, caterpillar, beetle, bagworm, Emerald Ash Borer, thrip and other listed pests. Contains spinosad, a fermentation-derived insect control product.
For residential use on fruits, nuts, citrus and ornamentals. Ft. Single dilution rate works for all uses. One pint treats over 2, 500 sq.
5. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG5367 Brush and Vine Killer Stump and Tree Sprouting Herbicide Control Concentrate, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Control woody plants - the brush and vine Killer is ideal for control of woody plants and vines. Outdoor residential use only - this product is designed for outdoor residential use. Freshly cut tree stumps will require undiluted application.
Based on the active ingredient triclopyr, cabins, and perennial weeds in non-crop areas such as around homes, walkways, vines, it is designed to control brush, etc. Brush and vine control - not only can this product be used for stump control, blackberry, but it can also be used to prevent the growth of poison ivy, alder, poison oak, honeysuckle, cottonwood, and more.
Not for use on edible crops - when applying the herbicide, avoid drift or spray onto desirable plants.
Concentrated formula - this product comes as a concentrate and will require you to mix the chemical with water before application occurs. It can be used to kill stumps as well as prevent resprouting. Rainfall within 24 hours of application may reduce the effectiveness. Keep people and pets away from the area until the spray has dried.
6. BioAdvanced #ad
Granules 701720A, 10-Pound, Insect Killer and Fertilizer, BioAdvanced 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect & Feed #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Insect & pest killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Caterpillars, Adelgids, Aphids, Leafminers, and more.12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
Restrictions: not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT. Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Advanced #ad|
7. Liquid Harvest #ad
Harmful Weeds, Liquid Harvest Concentrated Brush Killer Comparable to Leading Triclopyr Brands, 8oz, Formulated to Control over 70 types of Brush, and Woody Plants – Also Kills Stumps & Prevents Sprouting, Vines #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Liquid harvest trio controls over 70+ types of brush, and woody plants. The weed killer is then transported throughout the plant and works against the plant's internal structures.
Mix 4-8oz of liquid harvest trio per gallon of water for regular use on vines & hard to control plants in a hand sprayer and apply. Systemic weed killers are weed killers that are applied directly to the foliage of the plant. Once these weed killers are placed on the foliage, the plant absorbs them.
For stump use: completely cover freshly cut stump with undiluted product using a paintbrush for best results. This is a systemic weed killer; results may be seen between 1 & 6 weeks. Apply anywhere tough brush grows. For best results, brambles, vines, apply when plants are fully bloomed and actively growing. Including thorny and harmful weeds that can be dangerous to pull by hand.
8. Spectracide #ad
Spectracide HG-66420 Stump Remover, Case Pack of 1 #adSpectracide #ad
- Easy to pour: pour granules easily into holes drilled in stump. Destroys stumps: accelerates the rate of decomposition, making the stump porous. Use with brush killer: before using Spectracide stump remover granules, kill freshly cut stumps with a brush killer product.
Stump burning: once the stump has become porous, it may be easily removed or burned -- see product label for details.
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
9. Liquid Harvest #ad
Formulated to Control Over 70 Types of Brush, 8oz, and Woody Plants with Lazer Blue 8oz, Vines, Harmful Weeds, Liquid Harvest Concentrated Brush Killer Comparable to Leading Triclopyr Brands #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Mix 4-8oz of liquid harvest trio per gallon of water for regular use on vines & hard to control plants in a hand sprayer and apply.
Liquid harvest trio controls over 70+ types of brush, vines, and woody plants. The use of liquid harvest Lazer Blue helps indicate where spray mixtures have been applied. For stump use: completely cover freshly cut stump with undiluted product using a paintbrush for best results.
Including thorny and harmful weeds that can be dangerous to pull by hand. Apply anywhere tough brush grows. For best results, brambles, apply when plants are fully bloomed and actively growing.
10. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
Voluntary Purchasing Group Hi-Yield 11484 Brush Killer Stump Killer, 16-Ounce #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Great for use around homes, buildings, cabins, trails, fences and other non-crop areas. Apply undiluted product with a paint brush to completely cover the fresh cut surface. Triclopyr controls unwanted woody plants, vines, and poison ivy.