As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota, eastern Nebraska, Ohio, Iowa, eastern Kansas, Michigan, Kentucky, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, indian blanket, Mexican Hat, New England Aster, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Scarlet Flax, Plains Coreopsis, Candytuft, Purple Coneflower, Black-Eyed Susan, cornflower, purple prairie clover, Corn Poppy, Clasping Coneflower, and Shasta Daisy.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Great way to support your local pollinators. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
23 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Nasturtium, and Forget Me Not, Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, Hummingbird and Butterfly Wild Flower Seeds Collection #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful, non-gmo, and guaranteed to grow. Our wild flower seeds packets are the perfect Christmas gifts for gardeners, special Mother's Day Garden gifts, US based customer service. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed asclepias tuberosa, foxglove digitalis purpurea, Aster Aster patens, snapdragon linaria maroccana, Cosmos Cosmos bipinnatus, Columbine Aquilegia coerulea, Chinese Forget Me Not Myosotis sylvatica, Larkspur Delphinium bakeri, Bird's Eye Gilia tricolor, toadflax Linaria vulgaris, Alyssum Lobularia maritima .
As part of our national Wildflower Seed line, this specialty blend is designed for planting across North America.
We back all of our products with personalized, and they make an ideal wildflower garden project for kids and families. Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package.
With over 80, 000 seeds, this mix attracts pollinators that are essential to the health and longevity of your wildflower patch. A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. Four o' clock-marvel mirabilis jalapa, marigold tagetes minuta, jasmine nicotiana alata, sage salvia verbenaca, Catchfly Silene laciniate, Poppy Papaver rhoeas, Nasturtium Tropaeolum majus, Zinnia Zinnia elegans, Maltese Cross Silene chalcedonica, Lemon Mint Monarda citriodora, penstemon penstemon cobaea, & Treemallow Malva arborea. And.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, Attracts Pollinators #adEden Brothers #ad
- Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, Blue Flax, bees and butterflies to your landscape. Mix includes baby's breath, mixed red poppy shirley, dwarf cornflower/bachelor button, plains coreopsis, sweet william, indian blanket, purple coneflower, Red Corn Poppy, Lance leaf Coreopsis, prairie coneflower, siberian wallflower, Black Eyed Susan, california poppy, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Candytuft, Wild Cosmos, Russel Lupine, Mexican Hat, annual red phlox, blanket flower, Blue Flax, Scarlet Flax, Sulphur/Orange Cosmos, Wild Perennial Lupine, Gloriosa Daisy.
Contains 25 easy-to-grow favorites perfect for the region including Prairie Coneflower, Sweet William & more.
The mix gives you the widest range of color for the longest season possible. You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. What to expect: the midwest wildflower mix was specially created to include a wide range of varieties that will ideally bloom at slightly different times.
Where to plant: the midwest wildflower seed mix will thrive in the following midwestern states: Ohio, Missouri, Minnesota, Kentucky, Kansas, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, North Dakota and South Dakota. Wildflower mix contents: 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. You'll see bright yellow, white and nearly every color of the rainbow. Description: a must-have wildflower mix for gardeners in Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Kansas, North Dakota and South Dakota.
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Midwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, kids, and pollinator support.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free. Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 10 Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 Bloom color: Mix. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 24 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
6. Great Basin Seed #ad
Wildflower Seed Mix for Midwest USA 1 LB of Pure Seed #adGreat Basin Seed #ad
- 1 lb pure seed, monarch, western, southwest, Northwest, no fillers or additives! Best value on amazon! Midwest, Mountain, Honeybee. Only using species that attract bees, pollinators. Multiple mix varieties depending on area and use.
7. Created By Nature #ad
Over 40,000 Premium Seeds -by 'createdbynature", Great Lakes Wildflower Seed Mix #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Seeds best planted within two years. Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution.
Great lakes seed collection includes the new england aster, purple coneflower, sweet william, Prairie Coneflower, Siberian Wallflower, plains coreopsis, Blue Flax, corn poppy, Wild Lupine, Baby's Breath, cornflower, Catchfly, Blanketflower, Lance Coreopsis, Gaillardia, Black Eyed Susan, larkspur, Evening Primrose, and Clasping Coneflower.
Includes complete Planting Instructions. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. A premium collection of 19 annuals and perennials. Approximate height 8" width 5" depth 1. 5", handmade in the USA.
8. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Perennial Blue Lupine Wild Flower Seeds, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- They’re beneficial in many ways! Lupines have very attractive, shrub-like deep green foliage and tall erect stems that tower above the foliage. They produce a taproot, so after the first year of getting established, they are fairly drought tolerant and need water only during periods of prolonged drought.
Lupine is an early summer bloomer and very attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds. They bring interest and beauty to any naturalized landscape setting, and they fixate nitrogen for the soil.
For areas with a long growing season, the seed can be started directly outdoors in a prepared seedbed after danger of frost as passed. Transplant outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Space the plants 18 - 24 inches apart.
Press the seed into the soil and very lightly cover with soil. Lupinus perennis, or simply Lupine, is a well-known and loved perennial wild flower. Perennial lupine can grow wild or in your flower bed in usda zones 3 - 9. Wild blue lupine can reach heights of 36 inches and deer tend to stay away. With a temperature of 68F, germination is usually within 14 days. Lupine is an early summer bloomer and very attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds.
9. HOME GROWN #ad
120,000+ Wildflower Seeds, 18 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, 4oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Birds & Butterflies, Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Just wait and see how beautiful these wildflowers Are - If by any chance you are not happy with your purchase please contact us and we will make it right. They make great garden gifts or party favors. These flower seeds also are great for bees.
18 varieties - quick sprouting - grows all season - you wont be disappointed with the variety in this wildflower mix. Enjoy beautiful wildflowers and see them grow. Grow a beautiful flower garden - these mixed flower seeds will grow to approximately 24-36" tall and cover roughly 400 Sq Feet.
Great for attracting butterflies, birds, & bees - This wildflower mix allow you to bring beautiful butterflies and birds to your garden to enjoy.
4oz pure seeds no filler 2x more than other brands - unlike other wildflower packs we provide you with TWICE the amount of seeds per pack and we stand behind product we sell! With these seeds you can grow a beautiful flower garden to enjoy a vibrant array of different flowers. With 18 different varieties of wildflower you will get a great mix of colors and flower types.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|
10. HOME GROWN #ad
18 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix, 90,000+ Wildflower Seeds, 3oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Bees, Birds & Butterflies #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike. Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, on your patio, Bees, or in your garden. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
When fully matured, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. No filler - 3oz Pure Wildflower Seeds. Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. In this order, black eyed susans, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Blue Flax, and more.
Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, annual & perennial flower seeds.
Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. Ideal for birds, bees, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, and butterflies. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, or just getting your green thumb, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands. Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, if you want a vibrant flower patch, you can count on our seeds to get you there.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See Manufactures Website for Warranty Information|