As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Height: 24 - 36 inch mix, annual and perennial. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 .
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Non-gmo bulk midwest wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds. 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Midwestern States.
Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
3. Eden Brothers #ad
Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- This is normal! what to expect: perennial varieties usually show limited germination in their first season after planting, but will bloom to their full potential in the following growing season. You’ll care for your meadow by mowing it after the blooming and season is over. The mix gives you the widest range of color for the longest season possible.
Remove any brush left on top, and get ready for your next batch of blooms. Prepping the soil is simple: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive.
It contains 25 easy-to-grow annual and perennial favorites perfectly suited for the region including Prairie Coneflower, Blue Flax, Sweet William and more. The annuals will pop, then the perennials will flourish the following season. Planting: now sow! mix one part seed to five parts sand and distribute the mixture evenly over the soil.
Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, Mother Nature will guide the way! Results: you can expect to receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers. Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about ½ inch to protect them. You’ll see bright yellow, purple, orange, red, white and nearly every color of the rainbow. The midwest wildflower seed mix is tailored to all states in the region and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, new england aster, Corn Poppy, clasping coneflower, Mexican Hat, Indian Blanket, scarlet flax, Black-Eyed Susan, Plains Coreopsis, Purple Prairie Clover, Purple Coneflower, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Cornflower, Candytuft, and Shasta Daisy.
Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Michigan, Ohio, eastern Nebraska, eastern Kansas, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits.
5. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Midwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, backyard habitats, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, and pollinator support.
Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, pesticide and herbicide free.
6. Nature's Seed #ad
Midwest Wildflower Blend 500 sq ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- This blend has been designed with an emphasis on native wildflowers and with special attention to balanced percentages of annuals and perennials. The colors which you will see at different times of the year will include: blues, reds, purples, yellows, whites and oranges.
We thoughtfully selected wildflowers that are appropriate to this area and that provide a variety of bold and delicate blossoms.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
7. Great Basin Seed #ad
Wildflower Seed Mix for Midwest USA 1 LB of Pure Seed #adGreat Basin Seed #ad
- 1 lb pure seed, western, monarch, southwest, no fillers or additives! Best value on amazon! Midwest, mountain, northwest, Honeybee. Multiple mix varieties depending on area and use. Only using species that attract bees, pollinators.
8. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
1 oz, Annual, Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting, No Fillers, Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- 30, 000 seeds 1 oz. 100 sq. Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire. Use this partial shade mix under trees and up against buildings, etc where you have a minimum of 4 hrs of Sunshine a Day.
Ft. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. Of pure seeds with no fillers. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Great for those partial shade areas. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life.
Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, Fences, hardy over the most growing zones. That’s over 1 oz. We are committed to providing the highest quality, open-pollinated, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, guaranteed. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985. Of lush wildflower coverage. Compare and see the quality value.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
9. HOME GROWN #ad
Wildflower Seeds | Bulk Mix of 24 Different Varieties of Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds 3oz | Bee and Butterfly Garden Seeds | Colorful Perennial Flower Seeds | American Wildflower Seeds for Your Garden #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, annual & perennial flower seeds. Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, you can count on our seeds to get you there.
Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, or in your garden. Ideal for birds, on your patio, bees, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, Bees, and butterflies.
And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, or just getting your green thumb, if you want a vibrant flower patch, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands. When fully matured, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall. In this order, black eyed susans, blue flax, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, and more.
10. Eden Brothers #ad
Burst of Bloom Annual & Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix, 1/4 Pound, Mixed #adEden Brothers #ad
- This mix was created to include a range of varieties that bloom at slightly different times to give you the widest range of color for the longest season possible. Remove brush left on top, orange, white and more. It contains 50% annual and 50% perennial species.
A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Minimal tree coverage and little obstruction from structures like a home or garage is best. Expect thick coverage with amazing results. It’s a specialty mix containing 20 of the most beloved wildflowers including Lupine, Coneflower, Baby’s Breath plus many others.
You may also see some unwanted grasses pop up—these are wildflowers, then the perennials will flourish the following season. Description: the burst of bloom wildflower seed mix is a favorite among gardeners.
Without a doubt, no-hassle wildflower seed mix. Many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. Prepping the soil is simple: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create the best environment. Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about ¼ to ½ inch to protect them. What to expect: care for your meadow by mowing it after the season ends.