As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Lemongrass Cymbopogon Citratus 10 Multi Pellets Per Package | Non-GMO Planting Seeds | Easy to Grow Culinary Herb | Bright, Citrusy Flavor #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. One package of 10 gives you 100 lemon grass seeds total! Lemon grass is a beautiful ornamental and edible herb plant. Grassy plants fill out a walkway with foliage and do well growing in containers. Herb garden favorite: cymbopogon citratus, is an easy-growing herb with fresh lemon fragrance.
Harvest leafy tops when they are about 10-12" tall - great for flavoring teas and soups! Collect stalks at the end of the season before frost, when they are about a ½” in diameter. They're a natural outdoor mosquito repellent and great alternative to citronella candles.
10 lemongrass seeds per pellet: each multi-seed pellet contains 10 herb seeds. Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden.
Adds a bright, floral kick to curries, soups, stews, citrusy, aka lemongrass, marinades and more! Beautiful in the garden and delicious for Asian-inspired cooking. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Only the bottom of the stalk is edible. Planting & harvest tips: select a location in full sun with average soil. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards.
|Model||Lemongrass Cymbopogon Citratus|
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
250 Mg Packet, Lemon Grass Seeds for Planting Outdoor, Cymbopogon citratus, Non-GMO, Heirloom Culinary Herb Garden Lemongrass Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Lemongrass seeds for planting outdoor - 250 mg Packet - Cymbopogon citratus. Plant information - days to full maturity: 75-85 -- Grow As Annual or Tender Perennial Zones 9-11. Wonderful lemon scent and flavor - For culinary uses, marinades, try it in soups, salad dressings and of course stir-frys! Plus it freezes well!.
Non-gmo - heirloom - open pollinated - High Germination Rate - Mountain Valley Seed Company. Herb gardening seeds - west Indian Lemon grass is the edible and tender alternative to the more fibrous East Indian lemongrass.
3. Generic #ad
Lemon Grass Seeds Cymbopogon Citratus Seeds Ornamental Low Maintenance Fragrant Showy Evergreen Beds Borders Patio Containers 100Pcs Grass Seeds by YEGAOL Garden #adGeneric #ad
- Use: a beautiful ornamental grass for herb gardens, borders, along pathways or for containers. Pruning: shear the ornamental grass to about 6 inches high at the end of winter, when plants are in their resting phase.
Temperature: lemongrass is very frost sensitive, so if you plan to overwinter the plant indoors in pots, bring it inside before temperatures drop into the 40s. Tall, 2–3 ft. Sun & soil: performs best in full sun in medium moisture, well-drained soils. Wide. Tall: 2-4 ft.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
4. Generic #ad
YEGAOL Garden 125Pcs Lemongrass Seeds Cymbopogon Citratus Edible Ornamental Cooking Fast-Growing Fragrant Drought Tolerant Perennial Annual Potted Patio Border Garden Plant Herb Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- At least six hours of direct sun per day will meet the plants' energy needs. When to plant: lemongrass is best planted from potted nursery starts in spring, after all danger of frost has passed.
Planting suggestions: as a grassy plant, lemongrass needs a nitrogen-rich fertilizer for its best growth. You can use a slow-release 6-4-0 fertilizer that will feed throughout the growing season.
Sun: lemongrass grows best in full sun, even in hot climates. Plants growing in shade will be sparse. Once established, it has a good tolerance for drought. You can create this ideal soil by adding several different soil amendments: compost, and leaf mold are all enrichments you can add at planting time.
A 3-inch layer of mulch can help conserve soil moisture and will enrich the soil as it breaks down. Water: lemongrass prefers moist soil for best plant growth. Soil: lemongrass plants prefer rich, manure, loamy soil.
|Manufacturer||Fine Garden #ad|
5. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Lemongrass Seeds Cymbopogon citratus Packet of 50 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ lemongrass seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.