As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics FloraKleen QT, Mineral Salt Clearing Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation & sugaring. Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts. Safe for all systems & media while plants are growing. Quality nutrients and additives from General Hydroponics. Reduces plant stress from excess & imbalanced nutrients.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
Clearing Solution for Hydroponics and Potted Plants, 6 Gal., General Hydroponics FloraKleen #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Florakleen can be used between nutrient changes. General hydroponics FloraKleen is safe for hydroponic growing systems and media while plants are growing. General hydroponics florakleen is formulated to remove fertilizer residue that can accumulate in hydroponic systems, growing media, and potting soils over time.
Solution dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts. Use clearing solution as a final flush one week before harvest.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Flora Series Performance Pack #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Flora series is the foundation of the "Building-Block" System Provides Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium and trace elements. Designed to excel in coco, hydroponics and soil. The performance pack contains an assortment of Flora nutrients and a pH Test Indicator.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
3-Part Hydroponic Nutrient System, 1 qt. Bottles, FloraBloom, General Hydroponics Flora Series: FloraMicro, FloraGro #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- The flora series is a hydroponic-based nutrient system that helps fulfill your plants’ nutrient needs at every stage of growth. Floragro: provides additional nitrogen and potassium for structural and foliar growth. Florabloom: adds phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and sulfur to provide nutrients for flower and fruit development.
Floramicro: contains nitrogen and calcium, as well as trace minerals, which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet. Nutrients included in the Series are FloraMicro, FloraBloom, and FloraGro.
5. Lotus #ad
Lotus Nutrients Bloom Pro Series, Improves Yields 16oz., Raw Natural Water Soluble Powdered Nutrients with Nitrogen Phosphate Potash Calcium and Magnesium for Hydroponics Coco Coir and Soil #adLotus #ad
- A california company: design by growers in California and backed by industry-leading customer support. A part of the Grow Strong Industries family of brands. Pure & natural: naturally derived nutrients composed of raw ingredients containing essential micro and macro elements for your indoor plants or farm - we do not source from industrial byproduct! Biggest yields: easily grow bigger healthier plants from seed to harvest with large buds and flowers, thick stalks, and deep robust roots in soil, hydroponic, or coco coir mediums.
Highest quality: increase smell, and potency in your flowering plants with the highest quality dry nutrients designed by growers for growers. Lotus nutrients are natural plant fertilizers designed for growing in soil, auto feeder, Bloom, hydroponics, indoor plants, or outdoor gardens with Grow, Boost, coco coir, Cal/Mag, and Carboflush.