As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rooted #ad
Regal Shield Elephant Ear Alocasia odora x reginula 4" Wide Pot #adRooted #ad
- Care: recommended for the intermediate plant parent. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Its leaves can expand to be a whopping 2 feet, this plant makes a great gift. Sunlight: Medium to bright indirect light.
The regal shield elephant ear alocasia has dark green leaves that appear almost black, providing you with the perfect shield to protect you from a boring WFH environment. This plant ships in a 4" wide grower's pot.
Pets: not pet-friendly. Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. Water: once every week. Allow soil to dry 2" down. Easy-growing and low-maintenance, with light green stems and venation.
This will scorch the leaves. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied. Height of plant is approximately 11-13" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Pro-tip: loves lots of light, but be sure to avoid direct rays. Plant size and appearance may vary at times based on the batch they were grown in, but beautiful nonetheless.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Alocasia Elephant Ear California XL Live Plant, Green, 3 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. This easy care top air purifying 3g potted plant is 26-28" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; they love bright indirect light.
Elephant ear do very well in pots indoors and outdoors on patios, and are often used by designers for offices, decks, and porches, resorts, and hotels.
This dwarf variety will reach 4' tall indoors and complements Monstera, Fern, Philodendron, Pothos, ZZ, Aglaonema, and Ivy in any plant collection. Alocasia california is a low maintenance exotic evergreen houseplant with large textured green leaves that give a tropical look to your home or office. Product dimensions 38 x 12 x 12 inches.
3. Generic #ad
Colocasia esculenta for Growing Outdoors, Black Ruffless Elephant Ear Live Plant #adGeneric #ad
- Most of these plants prefer rich, moist soil and can be grown in full sun, but they generally prefer partial shade. It iss easy to plant and need little maintenance. They are all planted by a family farm business in USA.
4. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Mojito Elephant Ear PPAF Live Plant, Colocasia esculenta #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Questions? problems? send a picture of your plants within 48 hours after arrival so we can assess for our Live Delivery Guarantee! Plant ranges from 3-8 inches tall in a 3-inch-deep 4.
90 fl oz/145. 0 ml pot. From a licensed nursery Florida Nursery Registration No: 47234100 Comes with a Wellspring Gardens fertilizer sample one per order.
5. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Live Tropical Foliage Elephant Ear Plant, Alocasia Regal Shields, Tropical Plants of Florida Plant Only, Overall Height 34" to 40", 3 Gallon #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Please choose heat pack option if night temperatures are below 38f. Usda plant hardiness Zone: 9 to 10 Bloom time: foliage plant, the Alocasia Regal Shields sports stunning Elephant Ear Foliage.
Easy care plant: see full care directions below! Environment: the elephant ear Alocasia Regal Shields does best in partial sun exposure. Watering: Medium.
6. BubbleBlooms #ad
Biga, Elephant Ears, ape, Alocasia amazonica 'Polly', Alocasia African mask, Alocasia Plant in 4 inch Pot. Giant Taro, African mask Plant. #adBubbleBlooms #ad
- Super low maintenenace plants. It also only needs to be watered when the soil is completely dry. It is simply hard to ignore this tropical plant. Grows well indoors and outdoors. Taking care of it is of medium difficulty, so it needs just a bit of attention to thrive.
Common names include: alocasia african mask| scientific name: Alocasia amazonica 'Polly' |Shipped well-rooted & potted in a 4 inch plastic pot with soil and ready for a size up! Alocasia polly is quite a striking plant. Easy to care for, hanging baskets, air-purifying, group events, birthday surprise, stress-decreasing.
Alocasia polly is native to the South Pacific, particularly in the Philippines. In fact, watch out for sun burn marks and move the plant accordingly. Ready for a size up of its pot! Perfect for arrangements, healthy well-rooted starter plant, wedding present, containers.
This plant also likes to be kept moist but not soggy. You can feel the dirt for moisture or feel the weight of the pot. From its arrow-shaped leaves to its bold coloring, many get attracted to having it has their houseplant. This plant thrives under bright shade, meaning it can receive lots of light, but it does not have to be direct sunlight. The ideal gift for mothers day, low maintenance, gift for dad, Rare Live Succulent, planters, and zoom team meetings.
|Warranty||All products purchased have a 7-day warranty as standard. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally delivered. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original listing. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft,accidental damage, customer abuse.|