As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Twin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
8 oz Bottle 1 Pack + Twin Canaries Chart, Spray-N-Grow Micronutrients #adTwin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
- Non-toxic; it also acts as a biocatalyst. Helps plants reach full genetic capability. Increases yields of plants, blooms, flowers, and fruit. Improves plant health and root structure. Micronutrient complex containing 17 nutrients plants need.
2. The Hydroponic City #ad
Coco-Wet Organic Wetting Agent, Spray-N-Grow Micronutrients & Bill's Perfect Fertilizer Pack of 3, 8 oz Bottles + Twin Canaries Chart & Pipette #adThe Hydroponic City #ad
- Full of rich organic matter that includes fish, sugar cane, seaweed and humus. Creates more blooms, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Compatible with other liquid nutrients.
When you combine the power of all three, you are feeding your plants complete nutrition in one spray. Non-chemical and formula safe for people, plants, pets, and the environment.
3. Spray-N-Grow #ad
Spray-N-Grow 1CSNG8SPR Micronutrients, 8-Ounce #adSpray-N-Grow #ad
- Pray-n-grow is a foliar micronutrient complex made up of naturally occurring elements essential for plant growth. Spray-n-grow is not a fertilizer, hormone, or hydroponic nutrient solution.
4. Twin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
10 oz Bottle + Twin Canaries Chart, Bills Perfect Fertilizer #adTwin Canaries Liquid Volume Conversion Chart #ad
- Fertilizer for all your plants - flowers, fruits, trees, vegetables, shrubs, and houseplants. The 6-11-5 ratio of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium NPK is perfect for blooms and fruit. Natural fertilizer for plants. Made of hydrolyzed fish, sugar cane, humus, organic calcium, seaweed and more.
5. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Micronutrient Booster- Complete Plant & Turf Nutrients- Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Garden & Lawn Fertilizer- Grower, Vegetables 32 Ounce, Gardener- Liquid Food for Grass, Flowers, Tomatoes #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Micro booster can be used on any grass type including st. Augustinegrass, zoysiagrass, bahiagrass, Annual Ryegrass, Tall/Fine Fescues, Perennial Ryegrass, Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, and more. Micro booster 32 ounce covers 3, 200 square feet when using a Hose-end Sprayer: Use with a Third Party Sprayer, Backpack Sprayer, Spray Tank or Pump-up Sprayer.
Application rates for lawn & garden: use on turfgrass, Flower beds, Young plants, Hardy trees, Vegetables, Fruit, Flowers, Citrus, Tomatoes, Bushes, Potting soil and More.
Micro booster is a concentrated liquid Micronutrient Blend Designed to Enhance Color and Improve the Overall Vigor of your Turf, Garden or Plants. Produced in the united states: micro booster is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family-owned business with 30 years of former experience in the agricultural field! Feed your lawn, and zinc, and indoor plants with with a Blend of the Essential Complexed Micronutrients: Iron, garden, manganese, along with the secondary macronutrients Magnesium and Sulfur.
Perk up lawn & garden: immediately available Nutrients Formulated to be Rapidly Absorbed By the Plant to Correct & Prevent Deficiencies.
6. FOOP #ad
FOOP Mist Ready to Use, Organic Foliar Spray | Rapidly Corrects Nutrient Deficiencies | Accelerates Plant Growth | Delivers Broad Spectrum of Nutrients 32oz #adFOOP #ad
- Organic foliar spray accelerates plant growth – immediately delivers nitrogen, microbes, calcium, kelp, organic rooting hormone, aloe vera, mycorrhizal fungi, and other micronutrients to plants through their leaves to promote photosynthesis.
Ready to use – convenient 32oz spray bottle, no mixing required, perfect for home growers. Crucial for baby plant success – clones and seedlings with underdeveloped root systems require foliar feeding to avoid yellow discoloration and other stresses.
Reduces plant stress – rapidly corrects nutrient deficiencies by shortcutting the root system and swiftly delivers critical nutrients and minerals through plant leaves, allowing sick plants to heal quickly or healthy plants to thrive.