As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Blue #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, a Tool Kit, 12v Battery Charger, oil, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.
2. Go Power! #ad
Go Power! TS-50 50 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch #adGo Power! #ad
- Made for use with inverter, shore power or generators. Delay switch for use with generators. Comes with knockouts for easy and professional installation.
|Brand||Go Power! #ad|
|Manufacturer||Go Power! #ad|
3. Reliance Controls #ad
Reliance Controls 30310A Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30-Amp Indoor Generator Transfer Switch #adReliance Controls #ad
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center. Six combination knockouts and more. Designed specifically for generators up to 7, 500 maximum running watts.
Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5. Transfer switch made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications.
4. Surge Guard #ad
50 Amp, Surge Guard 40100 Basic Automatic Transfer Switch #adSurge Guard #ad
- Mechanical interlocking contactors. 120/240 volt, 50A. Connection type: Screw terminals. Time delay at power up. Generator dominant. Frequency: 60 Hz.
|Brand||Surge Guard #ad|
|Manufacturer||Surge Guard #ad|
5. Reliance Controls #ad
R510A Pro/Tran2 Outdoor 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with CS6375 Power Inlet #adReliance Controls #ad
- Enclosure type: NEMA 3R. Voltage rating: 125/250 Volt. Wattage rating: 12500 Watts. Dimensions: 13 in h x 12 in W x 5 in D. Current rating: 50/100 A.
6. Generac #ad
Generac RXSC100A3 100 Amp 120/240 Single Phase NEMA 3R Smart Transfer Switch for Standby Generators #adGenerac #ad
- Heavy duty generac contactor is a UL recognized Device designed for years of service. The controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands.
Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation; smaller fuses integrated into the control board.
Can be used in tandem with generac's smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available. 100-amp 120/240 volt single phase smart transfer switch is housed in a Steel NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure.
|Manufacturer||Generac Guardian #ad|