As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant, 6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light. This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, in containers and hanging baskets, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary.
The foliage of baltic english ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, shipping in cold weather can cause damage to live plants. All true ivies need bright, indirect light. English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots.
2. JM BAMBOO #ad
2 1/4" Pot, Jmbamboo, Baltic English Ivy 8 Plants, Hardy Groundcover #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Hardy in zones 4-8. The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo. Grows in sun or shade. Deer resistant.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Gold Child English Ivy, Hardy Groundcover/House Plant -Sun/Shade-2 Pack 3" Pots #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Hedera helix 'Gold Child'. Grows in sun or shade. Immediate shipping. Hardy in zones 5-8. Deer resistant. Easy to grow.
4. The Three Company #ad
Beautiful Groundcover, Live Evergreen Perennial, English Ivy 4 Per Pack, 6" Tall by 4" Wide in 1 Pint Pot #adThe Three Company #ad
- Ivy prefers to be kept slightly on the dry side. Decorative: english ivy can act as a ground cover, due to its aerial rootlets, spreading horizontally. In fact, english ivy is one of the national Aeronautics and Space Administration’s NASA’s top 10 air-purifying plants.
Care: english ivy plants grow well in part shade to full shade. When watering your ivy, always check the soil before adding water. Fun fact: when kept indoors as a houseplant, english ivy may also help with air purification.
It is a fast, aggressive grower that is considered invasive in many areas. But it is also a climber, which allows it to climb to 80 feet high. Product: all our plants are shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Giving back: giving back is important to us, so 25% of all profits go to supporting various 501c3 organizations! Growth: the best time to plant English ivy is spring.
5. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Easy Care Devil's Ivy Golden Pothos Live Indoor Plant, White Mid-Century Modern Planter, 8-Inches Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Water when top soil is dry, drain any excess water. Grown studies show the golden pathos, commonly known as devil's ivy Tops nasal's list for air-purifying house plant by the experts at Costa Farms, ships Direct from our farm to your home.
Inspired by mid-century modern designs of post-war America. Plant, modern planter and plant stand measures approximately 12-inches tall assembled. The costa farms 4" golden pothos is paired with a Premium mid-century modern planter and plant stand, ready to make a décor statement in your home or office.
Also known as devil's ivy and one of the easiest house plants to grow, it is low maintenance and requires very little care.
Plant measures 7-inches tall from bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Grown by the experts at Costa Farms, ships Direct from our farm to your home. Will tolerate all light levels. Comes with white modern planter and easy-to-assemble plant stand. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Devil's Ivy|
6. Thirsty Leaves #ad
Office, Desk & Bathroom | Hedera Helix Green California | Common Ivy, English Ivy Green Live Plant for Indoor | Different Houseplants in 4'' & 6'' Pot | Real House Plant Decor for Living Room #adThirsty Leaves #ad
- They are shipped in custom boxes to ensure a healthy delivered plant. It's best to keep this houseplant a little too dry than a little too wet. Mix & match! we offer a wide selection of different types of houseplants in both small and larger sizes.
Meet ivy green! one of the best choices for a fast-growing screen or ground cover. Size 6""-12"" tall incl. Ivy is easy to grow and very rewarding with deep green colored foliage with no variegation.
Water your ivy when the top inch or so of the potting mix dries out. Select your own set of plants and bring new live into your home decor. Pot! our plants are procured from small tropical plant growers where quality is above all the biggest priority.
How are you hanging ivy! with the proper light, water and care an Ivy will excel indoors, and can beautifully vine down from a hanging pot. Room temperature of 50° to 70° f during the day and 5° to 10° F lower at night is best. Ivy care! grow ivy in medium light for best results.
7. Jmbamboov #ad
Groundcover, Jmbamboo, 2 1/4" Pot, English Ivy Hedera Helix Air Purification Plant #adJmbamboov #ad
- Deer resistant. Hardy in zones 4-8. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. Grows in sun or shade. The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo. Considered the hardiest English Ivy.