As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee High Scent Sweet Pea Seeds 40 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
No gmos, ever. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Each packet contains 40 seeds. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 36". Burpee exclusive. Large, heavenly blossoms are silky White with a Lavender picotee edge; pleasantly fragrant. Plant height is 48".
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
"High Scent" Sweet Pea Seeds, Approximately 50 Seeds, Most Fragrant Sweet Peas #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Good for cutting and containers as well as in garden. Most fragrnat "high scent" sweet pea seeds - Grow in All Zones as Climbing Vines up to 10' Tall.
Soak seeds overnight and Plant Inside or Outside 1" Deep. 50 seeds. Sweet pea flowers are wonderfully Fragrant! Multi-Color Mix.
3. The Gardening World #ad
40 Sweet Pea Seeds ‘High Scent’ Flower Seeds Annual Lathyrus odoratus Parfum de #adThe Gardening World #ad
- Plant spacing: 9 - 12". Plant height: grows 4-6 ft. For example if you order 500 beefsteak tomato seeds x 3 then 1500 seeds will be put in the same bag. Tall with vining habit.
Color: white and purple flowers. Cycle: Annual. We are the real "the gardening world" - flower seeds - ship in 1-2 days - S/H is just $3. 95 no matter how many items you purchase from us. Plant seeds: outdoors After Frost or Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost.
Light requirements: Full Sun. Other: attracts bees, birds, & butterflies. Bloom season - Summer. We have over 400 Flower, Herbs and Vegetable Seeds. All multiple orders of the same seed are put in the same bag. We do not send out 3 individual bags with 500 in each. This goes for all seeds unless they are listings of different seeds.
4. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 10 Seeds, Award Winning Deep Indigo Petunia Bloom with Honey Hyacynth Rose Scent, Park Seed Evening Scentsation Petunia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- It is magnificent in hanging baskets, as well as an unrivaled ground cover for bright sun. Evening scentsation has already won an all-america selection award, a plant with all the merits of, say, and we expect more honors to follow. The habit is both mounding and spreading, continue through summer, and go right up to frost.
The blooms begin opening in late spring in most climates, very tolerant of rain and excessive sun and heat. Set out plants when all danger of frost is past. The fragrance is noticeable all day, but really intensifies in late afternoon and evening, making Evening Scentsation the perfect choice for balcony, patio, deck, or any part of the garden where guests gather for entertaining.
This is a breeding breakthrough extraordinaire, the Wave series, plus a sweet scent and a really deep, intense flower color. The plant will begin blooming 10 to 12 weeks after sowing. What could be better. Only one thing could make a spreading petunia even more appealing, roses, and this one's got it: FRAGRANCE! Notes of sweet honey, and hyacinths combine to create the scent of these indigo blooms, which arise by the thousand over a season that spans many months.
They average 2½ inches wide and are a siren call to all butterflies in the neighborhood. Evening scentsation is a multiflora, reaching 5 to 8 inches high and trailing nearly 36 inches long from baskets and planters. Evening scentsation is easy to grow from our convenient pelleted seed, window boxes, and large containers, which should be started indoors 5 to 6 weeks before transplant to the early-spring garden.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1 OZ, Outsidepride Summer Savory Culinary Herb Garden Plants with Peppery Scent & Taste for Flavoring #adOutsidepride #ad
- Start growing this wonder herb plant and order your Summer Savory herb seeds today. Your herb garden is simply not complete without having Summer Savory! Grow Summer Savory for your garden from herb seeds and season meat and veggies all summer long.
Summer savory is also wonderful alone to season beans, pungent and slightly sweet. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant.
Summer savory boasts a warming, meats and dressings. As fast as you pick these aromatic leaves, new ones begin to grow! Summer Savory herb is very popular for its seasoning abilities. Summer savory is a 12 - 18 inch tall annual herb growing in USDA zones 3 - 9. It's bright, peppery scent and taste.
6. MOCCUROD #ad
50pcs Sweet Pea Seeds Heaven Scent Mix Flower Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Seed is best started undercover from 4-6 weeks before last frost in pots up until the end of May, thinning to individual plants when large enough transplant the thinnings.
Cover seeds with 1 inch of soil. Soaking seeds overnight can aid germination, although not essential. Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Please note, especially around children ¨C these seeds are poisonous if ingested.
7. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Dianthus Superbus Garden Flower Seed Mix Superb Pink with Sweet Scent #adOutsidepride #ad
- Firmly press the seed into the soil and cover with 1/16th inch of topsoil. The superb mix contains shades of red, rose and white. This dianthus mix is a 16 inch tall perennial growing in USDA zones 3 - 8.
This dianthus reaches 16 inches in height, and it works well in borders or containers. At a temperature of 60 - 70F, normal germination is within 21 days. Keep the seed continually moist until germination.
Sowing rate: approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet. Or, directly start the seed outdoors after frost has passed. The blooms also have a sweet scent, and the dark green foliage is also attractive and contrasts nicely with the blooms.
Start the seed indoors several weeks before the end of frost season. The superb mix is known for producing blooms the first year when it is grown from seed. Dianthus superbus hybrids, or commonly known as superb Pink, features fringed and frilly blooms that are unlike other Dianthus varieties.