As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
2 Pack, 9GreenBox, Orange Bird of Paradise #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. It’s not advisable for orange bird Paradise in an area that doesn’t drain well, check soil before watering to get your irrigation timed just right.
Orange bird of paradise is originated from south Africa, a nature’s work of art Flower Shaped like birds ready to fly with graceful neck of a crane with thick green- gray leaves.
This flower symbolized african being exotic and sub-tropical locale, Working well in formal landscapes or more tropical casual design. This plant should be used as a focal point where it can show off its unusual form of beauty with the help of Full sun but seems happiest in part sun or part shade.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms White Bird of Paradise Strelitzia nicolai, 24-Inches Tall, Indoor Plant in Décor Planter, Fresh from Our Farm #adCosta Farms #ad
- Stunning tropical plant, excellent houseplant. For questions about your plant please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
A character trait of the white bird of paradise is split-leaves or foliage.
Its large leaves were designed to split, splitting is normal and part of the growing process. Place in a well-lit room; does best when receiving bright filtered light.
Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. As the leaf matures it will begin to split and new growth Should appear. Height at shipping is approximately 28-Inches tall, easy to care for, measured from bottom of pot to top of plant.
Water regularly; water when soil dries out. Ships well-rooted in grower pot dropped into lightweight décor planter. Used in home décor and design. Can hold up well to drought. A mature white bird of paradise houseplant can grow 6 feet or more.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||White Bird of Paradise,|
|Model||White Bird of Paradise,|
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Outdoor, 10" 3G Pot, White Flowers, American Plant Exchange White Bird of Paradise Real Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This low maintenance air purifier is in a 10" container measuring 28"-34" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves; zones 9-11. The white bird can reach 6' to 8' tall in container and its exotic white flowers bloom in spring and summer.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, clean your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office. This stunning easy care tropical plant has exotic white flowers and banana plantlike evergreen leaves that grow to 6' as an indoor houseplant.
They make for a great screen in bright indirect or low light and accent outside entryways, porches, patios, and decks; move inside to avoid frost. White birds grow tall quickly, resort, office, hotel, garden, and give a jungle flair to your home, are low maintenance, or outside landscape.
4. Lulunana #ad
Lulunana's Bird of Paradise Strelitzia Reginae Live Starter #adLulunana #ad
- The plant will tolerate temperatures as low as 24°F for a short time; however, freezing temperatures will damage developing flower buds and flowers.
Does best in moist, well-draining soil. Space 6' apart. Flowers and foliage slightly larger in partial shade. Soil ph 5. 5-7. 5; zone 9-12. These 5-6"+ plants come in 2. 5" x 2. 5" x 3. 5" deep pots.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Attracts Zen, Good Fortune, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Table, Desk, Non-GMO, Office, Grown in The USA, Kitchen, Luck, White Bird of Paradise #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Home grow by 9GreenBox. Fertilize monthly. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Keep evenly moist. Likes full sun. White, 18 inch plumes.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor Flowering Beauty, American Plant Exchange White Bird of Paradise Exotic Tropical Specimen Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This item does not ship to California. Place your indoor bird of paradise in a spot where it will get the most light. Keep the soil moist in spring and summer, during the growing season, but allow the soil to dry between waterings in the dormant fall and winter months.
Nothing says tropical like white bird of paradise, with its large leaves, upright stems and exotic flowers. The plant blossoms on and off during warm weather months, with flowers that bear an astonishing resemblance to a bird's head.
7. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Hawaii Bird of Paradise Strelitzia Starter Plant Z #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Great for gift giving, Birthdays, holidays, Business or Keep For Yourself. Grown in a pest free certified nursery on the Big Island Of Hawaii - Support Made In The USA.
1 bird of paradise hawaii strelitzia starter Plant No Bloom 4 - 6 Inches tall in a 2. 5 inch Container. Lanscaping, indoor or outdoor, In a garden pot or ground. Create your beautiful Fragrant Tropical Garden -.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Orange Bird of Paradise, Tropical Perennial Blooming Specimen, 1 Large Live Plant, Strelitzia Reginae #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Full to partial sun. Crowns of long stalks with large grey-green leaves provide year-round interest. Fertilize in spring before new growth emerges. Highly valued for its large, and white. Thrives in rich loamy soils, reduce frequency; tolerates moderate drought but looks best with regular water.
This showy plant should be used as a focal point in the landscape, where it can show off its unusual form and beauty. It also works well with other tropical-looking plants in garden plantings.
A long-lasting flower for cut arrangements. Once established, but highly adaptable to many soil types. Water deeply, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Good in containers. Use this perennial in patio containers where its bird-like flowers and exotic foliage will make a striking impression.
Slow-growing clumps to 3 to 5 feet tall, can be as wide or wider. Used as an accent, especially on patios or near pools. Evergreen. Grown, regularly during first few growing seasons to establish root system. Very useful as a specimen planting, blue, colorful blooms in a bold blend of orange, exotic, especially on a patio or near a pool.