As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Daylily Nursery #ad
Ships from Rock Island Tennesee. Grown on our own Farm, 3 Pink Muhly Grass in 2.5 Inch Containers 3 Pots of Plants by Daylily Nursery #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Pink muhly grass reaches 4 feet high and 3 feet wide, with a nicely cascading, fountainous habit of foliage. Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
Giant puffballs of cotton-candy pink blooms!so airy you expect a breeze to carry them away! an absolutely showstopping source of late-season color, but when the rosy-pink plumes arise on 4-foot stems, or middle-of-the-border ribbon of color from spring through summer, edging, this native grass is also effortless to grow and tolerant of just about anything Mother Nature throws its way! The grass forms a nice little hedge, it grabs the garden spotlight!.
Zone 6-10 Full sun to part shade, Great for borders and container gardening.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Muhly Ornamental Grass Live Indoor Outdoor Plants, 10" Pot, with Pink Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Plants make your home garden and landscape more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This clumping grass gets 4' tall and wide and is very easy to grow in full sun in any soil and its flowers attract butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds. This drought and deer resistant cat and dog pet safe 10" potted plant measures 20-24" tall and is a beautiful accent and border plant in Zones 6 to 11.
Also called cotton candy grass, they are great outdoor border plants and indoor mixed garden plants with long flowers great for flower arrangements. Pink muhly grass is easy to grow and nearly indestructible decorative perennial grass that blooms bright pink flowers in the summer.
3. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Blooming Low Maintenance Ornamental Foliage, Pink Muhly Grass, 3 Live Plants, Muhlenbergia Capillaris, Hairawn Muhly #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- The first year of growth requires watering weekly. Pruning is not required. Divide clumps every 2 to 3 years in early spring. They deliver a powerful combination for modern landscapes: drought tolerance and eye-catching good looks. For a neat appearance, remove old foliage before new leaves emerge.
This fast-growing grass has delicate pink panicles that bloom September through November. This low-maintenance evergreen grass needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. Masses of tall, grassy leaves and are attractive through the winter.
Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system. Superior groundcover when massed with shrubs and trees. Adapted to reflected heat, delicate flower panicles create a vibrant rosy red haze over the fine textured, dry sites and poor soils.
Grown, except during a drought, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida Foliage. And they grow just as easily in inhospitable areas as in well-tended gardens. After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly. Ideally used as a groundcover when mass planted and as an accent plant. Its clumping growth habit creates beautiful green foliage with a hazy pink top.
4. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Live Plant, 2 Gallon Pot, Pink Muhly Grass #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- All other states will be shipped in the pot. Fast growing, mass planting, muhly grass is also very drought tolerant. Grown in 2 gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
Deliveries to ca, or, ut, id, nv, mt, az, nd, wa, sd will be shipped Bareroot. Great for use as a hedge, clump forming and excellent as a ground cover, and container gardening.
Foliage is a finely textured blue green color. A spectacular array of late season color as pink cotton candy like plumes burst out in late summer to fall. Mature height 3-4 feet -- mature width 3-4 feet -- Exposure Full sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 6-9.
5. Starter Plant #ad
Muhlenbergia capillaris 'Pink Cloud' ~ Muhly grass ~ Live Plant 2 #adStarter Plant #ad
- It will be ship with soil and without container. Mature root system, loosen the bottom of the root prior to plant. It will be securely packed for shipping. Once established, easy to grow and drought-tolerant once established. Pink cloud' grass produces airy clouds of bright pink flowers.
Evergreen. Currently cannot ship to AZ and HI due to agriculture rules. Grown to be about 2 feet tall at maturity, they thrive even with neglect. Usda hardiness zone °F: 6-10 The plant is over 10" tall, similar to the second photo. Full sun, partial shade. Hardy, they are long blooming.
6. Florida Foliage #ad
Pink Muhly Grass Qty 30 Beautiful Live Plants Blooming Ground Cover #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Muhly grasses are some of the most beautiful native grasses. Search: florida foliage To View Our Full Collection. Especially attractive planted in mass where flowers can be backlit by the sun. Muhlenbergia capillaries. They deliver a powerful combination for modern landscapes: drought tolerance and drama.
Extremely easy, even poor soil! Long-lived, too, drought, and birds feast on their seed! Plant in full sun. Its native habitats are hot and dry, has low water needs, often leading to a build-up of salts in the soil.
Forms neat clumps of narrow foliage in spring and summer, humidity, then in late summer it becomes one of the most stunning plants around! Airy plumes of cotton-candy pink float above the foliage, thriving despite heat, and they hold their color until fall is over.
Its relatively small size, glossy green foliage and airy pink-red flowers set this extraordinary selection apart from others. And they grow just as easily in inhospitable areas as in well-tended gardens. Deer tend to avoid. It happily adapts to a range of soils, and is tolerant of high salinity. Pink muhly has adapted to handle the challenge. Grows 3' tall and 2 1/2' wide. Evergreen.
7. GreenCreator #ad
Pink Muhly Ornamental Grass Plant Seeds, 100 Seeds #adGreenCreator #ad
- Full to part sun. Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9. Perennial. Mature size: 1 to 3 feet tall and 2 to 3 feet wide.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Muhlenbergia Capillaris, Muhly Grass Pink, Hairawn Muhly, 1 Live Quart Size Plant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Superior groundcover when massed with shrubs and trees. And they grow just as easily in inhospitable areas as in well-tended gardens. They deliver a powerful combination for modern landscapes: drought tolerance and drama. Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
Evergreen. Drought tolerant, though thrives with regular watering. Grows 3' tall and 2 1/2' wide. Divide clumps every 2 to 3 years in early spring. Muhly grasses are some of the most beautiful native grasses.
Extremely easy, drought, then in late summer it becomes one of the most stunning plants around! Airy plumes of cotton-candy pink float above the foliage, humidity, thriving despite heat, even poor soil! Long-lived, too, and birds feast on their seed! Plant in full sun.
Masses of tall, delicate flower panicles create a vibrant rosy red haze over the fine textured, grassy leaves and are attractive through the winter. Zones 6-10 Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Forms neat clumps of narrow foliage in spring and summer, and they hold their color until fall is over. Especially attractive planted in mass where flowers can be backlit by the sun. Muhlenbergia capillaries.