As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sierra Natural Science #ad
Sierra Natural Science Pesticide Concentrate, 1 Gallon #adSierra Natural Science #ad
- Made from pure rosemary And Clove Botanical Extracts. No assembly Required. Sns 203's concentrated active ingredients Attack Fungus & Algae And Cause Pests To Dehydrate And Dry Up. Kills, root aphids, controls And Eliminates Fungus Gnats, repels, thrips, Shore Flies And Whiteflies.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics GH2045 AzaMax, 4 Ounce #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Package dimensions: 3. 81 l x 13. 208 h x 8. 128 w centimeters. Azamax is a natural product with a broad spectrum of pest control.
It contains azadirachtin A & B as active ingredients and more than 100 limonoids. Azamax does not use hard chemical solvents and fully uses food grade formulation ingredients.
3. Demon Max #ad
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin #adDemon Max #ad
- Note: the "rel" before the month and year stands for the "release" or production date. This product does not have an expiration, or stated shelf life. Under normal storage conditions, "use by", this product will remain effective for 3 to 5 years.
|Brand||Demon Max #ad|
4. HARRIS #ad
HARRIS Diatomaceous Earth Crawling Insect Killer, 4lb with Powder Duster Included Inside The Bag #adHARRIS #ad
- No fillers or additives - composed of 100% freshwater diatomaceous earth mined in Nevada and packaged in Georgia. Satisfaction guarantee - if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, simply contact us and we will issue a refund.
Long lasting - diatomaceous Earth remains effective indefinitely as long as it's kept dry. Kills a variety of insects - Kills roaches, ants, bed bugs, fleas, and more. Powder duster included - Includes powder duster for easy surface application or deep into cracks and crevices.
5. Trifecta #ad
Trifecta Crop Control Super Concentrate All-in-One Natural Pesticide, Fungicide, Botrytis, Miticide, Mold, and More on Plants 2.5 Gallon, Insecticide, Help Defeat Spider Mites, Powdery Mildew #adTrifecta #ad
- Proven results and farmer recommended - unique blend of food grade highest-quality essential oils including garlic, thyme, clove and peppermint oils broken down to NANO-SIZE particles for MAXIMUM COVERAGE. Crop control contains all-natural ingredients and pet-friendly and food grade product so you can feel good about what you are putting on your plants and the planet.
With your trifecta crop control purchase, you are protected by Amazon's money back guarantee all terms apply so you can order now with CONFIDENCE. Guaranteed to work for you - we are totally confident that trifecta crop control will work for you, as it has for thousands of other growers.
Test spray a few leaves full application*. The simultaneous modes of action create a powerful defense system that stops fungal and parasitic species dead in their tracks. Safe for use on most plants - use for most crops including fruits, succulents, herbs, flowers, houseplants, shrubs, ornamentals and more.
Best natural solution to beat mildew, aphids, spider mites, Grey Mold, Broad Mites, mites and mold - crop control is hands down the best choice to protect and cure Powdery Mildew, Russet Mites, Botrytis, fungal and parasitic species on plants. Save time and money with this quick and easy solution to mildew, spices, roses, vegetables, mold, trees, and fungus. Super concentrated formula simple and easy to use - every 1/2 ounce of trifecta crop control makes one gallon of ready to use spray - Simply mix with water and spray on your plants to prevent and cure up to one week before harvest and stay free of mildew, mites and mold.
6. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta 73654 Demand CS Insecticide, 8oz, Beige #adSyngenta #ad
- The lot number printed on the bottle is not an expiration date. 2 to 0 Each 8 oz bottle makes 8 - 40 gallons mixed at 0 Demand cs controls more than 30 Common insects including spiders, wasps, flies, ants, fleas, ticks and bed bugs.
Demand cs is a water-based insecticide concentrate that offers excellent indoor and outdoor pest control. 8 oz/6 to 24 ml per gallon of water.
7. Floramite SC #ad
8oz, White, Floramite SC 4014460 Miticide #adFloramite SC #ad
- Floramite sc produces quick knockdown through contact activity and long residual control of more than 28 days. Floramite sc is easy on predacious mites and beneficial insects, making it ideal forof use in IPM and resistance management programs.
Floramite sc is effective on a variety of mites and all life stages of Tetranychid spider mites. Legal to sell into California. Floramite sc provides outstanding control of a variety of mite pests on ornamentals plants in greenhouse, field, nursery, shadehouses, landscape and Interiorscapes settings.
|Brand||Floramite SC #ad|
8. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta, 25837, Miticide/Insecticide, 8 oz, Avid 0.15EC #adSyngenta #ad
- Suppresses other key insect populations while controlling all key ornamental mites with fewer tank mixes. The date printed on the item is the release date of the item and not the expiration date.
Effective on both foliage and flowers and is an ideal product for a wide variety of application sites, resulting in less products to keep in inventory.
Rapid movement throughout the entire leaf provides longer protection and is well suited for use in Integrated Crop Management programs. Avid, controls mites and leafminers and provides suppression of aphids, an industry-leading miticide/insecticide, thrips and whiteflies. Highly versatile and Broad-spectrum. Formulated for easy application.