As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Purple Top White Globe Turnip Seeds 5000 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days. Yields 4-6" roots. Plant height is 12". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
A timeless heirloom Turnip variety, with Sweet and tender White roots. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 5000 seeds. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 12".
|Model||Purple Top White Globe Turnip Seeds ||
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Purple Top Turnip Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Best harvested when 3" or smaller in diameter. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large premium packets of Purple Top White Globe Turnip. Productive -- smooth round globes are purple on top and white below the soil line.
A delicious garden snack. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. The greens are tasty and nutritious, and the turnips have a sweet flavor and fine-grained texture. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats -- turnips are a refreshing garden snack that can be enjoyed in stews, soups and stir-fries. Minimum of 750mg per packet.
3. RattleFree #ad
Turnip Seeds for Planting | Purple Top Turnip Seeds | Non-GMO & Heirloom | Planting Packet Includes Planting Instructions #adRattleFree #ad
- Planting depth 1/2" | planting spacing 2-4" | Harvest 45-65 Days. Pick from our large variety of heirloom or organic seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! Purple top white globe turnip produces big roots that can sometimes reach up to 4-6” across.
All of our seeds are non-GMO. Uses: garnishes, Stir Fry, Salads greens and roots alike.
4. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
Purple Top Turnip Seeds for Planting, 12 Grams ~ 5000 Seeds, Brassica rapa, TKE Farms #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- Turnips contain vitamins a, c, k and b6 as well as minerals such as calcium, iron and potassium which make them an excellent addition to any balanced diet.
The leaves of the plant are edible as well; they can be cooked like spinach or used in salads for an added nutrient boost. Instructions Included. Purple top turnips are a root vegetable, with a white bottom and purple-tinted top.
They have a mild sweet flavor and crunchy texture when cooked properly. Roasting is one of the best ways to cook purple top turnips; it brings out their natural sweetness while retaining their firmness and texture.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Greens & Root Vegetables in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Purple Top Turnip Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. The turnip root is best eaten at 3-4 inches for the best texture and flavor. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Versatile crop - these cool weather vegetables serve many functions in the survival garden and homestead. Turnip plots feed more than just humans - these nutritious green leafy vegetables can also serve as forage for deer and livestock during the fall and winter months.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
The roots keep well in a root cellar for long term storage. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Edible from root to top - purple top turnips produce tasty greens and mild, fine-grained roots with white flesh. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Turnip Snowball Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Root Vegetables and Greens in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Can be grown from summer to early winter. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. The top has broad leaves that make delicious and turnip greens, just right for adding some powerful nutrition to your diet.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Heirloom turnip - snowball turnip is a japanese heirloom globe turnip. It makes an excellent early variety that has a fast growth cycle.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Excellent flavor - the flavor of snowball turnip is mild and sweet, and the globes have a juicy texture. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
7. B&KM Farms #ad
4 Grams 1700 Purple Top White Turnip Seeds for Planting Non-GMO Heirloom Vegetables Variety Seed Packet Instructions to Plant Home Vegetable Garden Great for Summer Fall & Winter Gardens B&KM Farms #adB&KM Farms #ad
- Guarantee- we offer a 100% guaranteed satisfaction & if you’re Not Happy, We’re Not Happy. Turnips are a refreshing garden snack that can be enjoyed in stews, & white below the soil line. The clear, water-resistant seed packet That This Offer Comes With Is A Great Option For Any Gardner.
More than just the best way to buy the seeds you love! are you the kind of person who wants to take charge of your own life & have more control in this difficult time? This is the perfect garden Turnip seed pack for you! You can grow your own food, have a never-ending food storage supply through seed saving, & you can enrich your life with a hobby that can become a lifestyle.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
100% usa packaged high-quality survival food seeds with high germination rates & 99% purity. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Plus, approximately 1, we are available to answer all your questions. The turnips have a sweet flavor & fine-grained texture. Each heirloom turnip vegetable seed packet contains at least 4 grams of seedsapprox. Best harvested when 3" or smaller in diameter. Approx.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 1 Gram Seeds Great for Summer, Turnip Seeds for Planting Purple White Top Globe Heirloom, Fall and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Each heirloom turnip seeds packet contains atleast 1 gram of seeds. Packets - each turnip seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Trusted variety - Popular turnip seeds used by gardeners for years. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, open-pollinated and non-gmo, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
Delicious - you can eat the turnip greens and as well as the turnip root. Beautiful - the color of the purple top white globe turnip vegetables is stunning. Usa - all of our seeds, including the turnip green seeds for planting are heirloom, and grown in the Usa.