As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Purple, AKA: Perilla, Beefsteak Plant, Non-GMO Herb Garden & Microgreens/Micro Herbs, 1 g Packet ~200 Seeds, Shiso Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 60-85 -- annual -- usDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter. Seeds for: herb Gardening, Microgreens.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Shiso seeds - purple - 1 g packet ~200 seeds - Perilla frutescens - AKA: Perilla, Beefsteak Plant. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Wonderful meaty slicing tomato that may hang over the sides of your toast. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Under the “how To” section of our website. Has a classic red-tomato flavor.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Indeterminate vines needs support and will produce until the first frost. Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of beefsteak tomato seed; heirloom variety with a wide shape that can grow to 6” in diameter. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, purple, roma, paste, black, and in many more colors than red, including yellow, grape, beefsteak, pink, white or even green.
Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, a tomato tart, make fresh pico, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Steakhouse Hybrid 25 Non-GMO Large Beefsteak Garden Produces Giant 3 LB Fresh Tomatoes | Vegetable Seeds for Planting #adBurpee #ad
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Fresh tomato harvest: expect a juicy harvest 80 days from transplant! For the healthiest crop of fruit, use tomato cages or plant supports. You will marvel at the succulent, rich tomato flavor and head-spinning fragrance - and never be satisfied with store-bought tomatoes again! Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden.
Seed starting tip: sow tomato seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Big beefsteak tomatoes: indeterminate 'steakhouse' tomato plants produce giant fruits up to 3 lbs, loaded with fresh tomato flavor and fragrance. Make sure to harden off your seedlings by leaving them outdoors in their containers up to a week before transplanting.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition. Ripe red tomatoes will release easily from the stem. Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Transplant seedlings into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost.
|Model||SteakHouse Hybrid Beefsteak|
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
0.25 Oz, AKA: Perilla, Beefsteak Plant, Shiso Seeds, Green, Non-GMO Herb Garden & Microgreens/Micro Herbs #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Shiso seeds - green - 025 oz - perilla frutescens - AKA: Perilla, Beefsteak Plant. Seeds for: herb Gardening, Microgreens.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 60-85 -- annual -- usDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop Not Intended To Overwinter.
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, 1 Pack, Beefsteak Tomato Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Delicious Tomatoes in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- High yielding, reliable plants are a favorite among home gardeners. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Vigorous vines - enjoy fresh beefy tomato flavor longer with these late-maturing indeterminate tomatoes.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Perfect for slicing and adding to sandwiches.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Heirloom tomato - beefsteak tomato is a meaty variety that grows large, up to 4" in diameter. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
Krim, Thai Basil | Plant Markers and Instructions Included, Amish Paste, Roma, Cherokee, Heirloom 8 Tomato Seeds and 2 Basil Herb Seeds | Non GMO | Zebra, Cherry, Yellow Plum, Beefsteak, Italian Basil #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Grow them to full size heirloom tomato plants. 100% naturally usa grown & high germination rate - all of our seeds have 95% germination rates. Basil: italian Flat Leaf & Thai Basil. Sustainable home gardening - aprox: 15 tomato seeds each / 20 basil - have a bountiful garden this year with seeds to spare! Our seeds are meant to be used for the current season and the next! These tomato seeds for planting are great for any home gardener, chef, or prepper.
The perfect gift for the gardeners in your life! These tomato seeds for planting will be just what they want.
Grow your own food and be sure that it is pesticide free and all natural. These heirloom seeds have been tested and we 100% ensure the best quality. Planting instructions included - inside each pack we have included a growing guide.
These can be great seeds for planting indoor and outdoor in your garden. Heirloom tomato seeds - 2 basil variety & 10 plant markers - our pack contains the best tomatoes and basil for home gardening. Tomatoes: amish paste, cherokee purple, green Zebra, Beefsteak, Roma, Large Cherry, Black Krim, & Yellow Plum Tomatoes. Non gmo seeds- all of our seeds are 100% non gmo, non hybrid, and heirloom. Includes 1 cherry tomato seeds pack.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|
7. Seed Needs #ad
Includes Red & Green Shiso, Seed Needs, Shiso Seed Packet Collection 2 Individual Varieties of Perilla / Shiso Seeds for Planting Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality shiso seeds packaged by seed needs.
All shiso seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Shiso herb plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall, producing attractive green and red foliage. This seed packet duo contains 1 packet of Green Shiso, as well as 1 packet of Red Shiso. Both packages of shiso contain 300 seeds each, for a total of 600 seeds collectively.
8. Generic #ad
Shiso Seeds Perilla Frutescens Beefsteak Plant Asian Mint Thai Basil Seeds Asian Herb Microgreens/Micro Herbs | Non GMO | Organic | Heirloom, 1000 Seeds Vietnamese Perilla -La Tia to #adGeneric #ad
- Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Perilla is commonly used in many countries in Asia for culinary purposes,. Vietnamese perilla or shiso perilla frutescens has an incredible flavor that can be described as a combination of cinnamon, mint, and clove with overtones of cumin.
Seeds for: herb Gardening, Microgreens. Seeds are fresh, 7-21 days to germination.
9. Instant Latch #ad
250 Beefsteak Tomato Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" - 1/2" | Plant Spacing: 18" - 36". Name: beefsteak Tomato | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season. Size at maturity: up to 2 Pounds | Days to Maturity: 85 Days.