As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zapp It #ad
Zappit 73% Cal Hypo Pool Shock, Calcium Hypochlorite Super Shock 50lb #adZapp It #ad
- 70% available chlorine, Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator. Available in 50lb buckets- 100lb option arrives as two 50lb buckets for no extra charge! Fast dissolving granular formula. Signature required at time of delivery. 1 lb will provide 2ppm of available chlorine in 40, 000 gallon pool.
|Brand||Zapp It #ad|
2. In The Swim #ad
50 Pounds, In The Swim Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Granular Pool Shock #adIn The Swim #ad
- Must pre-dissolve/dilute to prevent bleaching of the liner. Note: this item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii item will be removed from your order.
65% available Chlorine 35% Calcium. Non-stabilized formula is ideal for super shocking or everyday use. Note: you must be present to sign for delivery of this item.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||In The Swim #ad|
3. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Mega Shock | 73% Calcium Hypochlorite | Kills Algae in Swimming Pools | Works As Pool Sanitizer Clarifier and Algicide | One Pound Bags | 12 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Works best at night - maximize performance by adding this shock to your pool at night. Wait to swim 8 to 10 hours after you start the application. These granules work as an algaecide if your pool needs cleaning, or if you're opening for the season.
Beat the green - keep in your swimming pool algae free by adding 2 bags 2 lbs of shock per 14, 000 gallons of pool water. Trust rx clear to supply reliable chemicals, and equipment for your above or in ground pool, supplies, spa or hot tub.
Multi-purpose - this swimming pool shock works as a strong sanitizer, clarifier, and algicide for clear blue water.
Mix before you fix - add this granular powder to a bucket of water before you begin dissolving it in your pool. The rx clear Mega shock packets are chlorinating essentials. Extra power - due to its high percentage of chlorine, Mega Shock is a very effective treatment for a quick chlorine boost. Add a 1 lb bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water for smart maintenance.
4. Septicfit #ad
Pool Shock, 50 Pounds, ECR Calcium Hypochlorite Granules #adSepticfit #ad
- 65% available Chlorine. Due to haz mat regulations These are NOT RETURNABLE. No. Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Granular. Us epa reg. 86460-1. Resealable Containers.
5. DryTec #ad
DryTec 1-1901-24 Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorine Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools, 24-Pack, 1-Pound #adDryTec #ad
- 24 bags 1-pound each. Recommended dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons of water. Fast-acting quick-Dissolving Swimming Pool Sanitizer. 68% calcium hypochlorite. Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants in pools.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
6. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Super Shock for Synergy Pool Systems | for Superchlorinating Pool Water and Control of Algae | 68% Calcium Hypochlorite | One Pound Bags | 24 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Super shock per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Rx clear super Shock is compatible with Synergy pool products. Package size: 24 pack. Super chlorinate your pool with Super Shock to remove any chlorine demand from your pool water. Bags of Super Shock. This item contains 24, 1 lb. Dosages: 1 lb.
7. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Super Shock for Swimming Pools | Chlorinator and Algaecide | 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Shock | Kill Pool Algae for a Crystal Clear Pool | One Pound Bags | 12 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Rx clear strives to provide quality products for a safer, cleaner, Rx Clear does it all giving you crystal clear water that fits your needs. Works best at night - for the best results use super shock at night in order to prevent the sun from eating up the shock since it is not stabilized; it’s best to shock when the sun isn’t out for maximum performance.
Due to its high percentage of chlorine, but slightly less concentrated. Pool shock with algaecide - kill the algae in your swimming pool by adding 3 bags of shock per 10, and more enjoyable swimming experience. This shock will raise your free chlorine levels, water hardness, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost.
Mix before you fix - it is best to dilute super shock in a bucket of water before dispensing it around the pool which can prevent liner staining and cloudy water. Pool chlorine shock - maintain your swimming pool or spa with reliable pool chemicals and treatment supplies that you can depend on from Rx Clear.
Pool shock treatment - rx clear’s super shock contains 68% calcium hypochlorite, yielding 65% available chlorine making this similar to Mega Shock, and pH levels giving you crystal clear water for a more enjoyable swimming experience. Do not swim for 8 to 10 hours after application. Add a 1 lbs bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. When it comes to correcting your swimming pool, 000 gallons of pool water. Add this powder to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool.
8. DryTec #ad
DryTec 23224-24 Extra Treatment Pool Shock, 24-Pack #adDryTec #ad
- Super chlorinates pool water. Chlorine pool shock, 73% calcium hypochlorite. Prevents algae growth. Clarifies pool water.
|Manufacturer||Dry Tec #ad|
9. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Algae Prevention Maintenance Kit | 3-Month Supply | Three 18 fl. Ounce Bottles of 50% Algaecide | 30 One Pound Bags of Super Shock, 68% Calcium Hypochlorite | for Pools Up to 25,000 Gallons #adRx Clear #ad
- Remove and prevent - the rx clear algae prevention kit provides a routine maintenance program to stop algae from forming in your swimming pool and keeping your water its best all season long. If you are using a solar blanket or any other pool cover it is advised to remove them during this period as well.
Note: due to state regulations, this item cannot be shipped to califorNIA. Surfactant splits open algae cells, helping to destroy them. The rx clear algaecide coats the pool wall, keeping algae in suspension and your swimming pool crystal clear.
This liquid can then be poured in while walking around the perimeter. Works best at night - maximize performance by adding this shock to your pool at night. Multi-purpose - raise the levels for chlorine, water hardness, and pH in your swimming pool with the addition of Super Shock.
Beat the green - this algaecide and shock package comes in hand helping to eliminate algae in your water and while also stabilizing. Wait to swim 8 to 10 hours after application. Mix before you fix - add super shock to a bucket of water before you add it to your pool. Due to its high percentage of chlorine, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost. Add a 1 lb bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water.