As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Little Nest #ad
Coleus Sun Chocolate Mint Live Plant~ Manto~5 to 7 INCHES Tall, for Gardening, Live Plant #adLittle Nest #ad
- Please read the Description Below For More Details. Live plant For your Garden. Plant will be ship out bare roots without the pot. Coleus sun chocolate mint live plant. Plant 5 to 7 inches tall.
2. S-pone #ad
100+ Rare Mixed Coleus Flowers Seeds Rainbow Coleus Wizard Mixed Perennial Foliage Plant #adS-pone #ad
- Height - 8" - 15"; spread - 6" - 10"; zones - ALL. It’s the lovely contrasting colors of the leaves that makes this coleus farm mix a great choice for a mass planting. They thrive in moist, in partial shade to partial sun. The coleus plants have dramatic contrasting colors of burgundy, dark and light greens, red, but well-draining loamy soil, and off-whites.
Start your seeds indoors and get a jump on the season! plant coleus seeds six to eight weeks before the last frost, and transplant them outside when the weather warms up.
Coleus plants will grace your gardens all summer until the first frost. The coleus can still tolerate more shade than other annual bedding plants, making it perfect for those areas that are too shady for most colorful plants.
Coleus can be easily started from cuttings to expand your gardens, and it also re-seeds itself in warmer climates. These coleus seeds are an easy to grow annual foliage plant that looks beautiful in your flowerbeds, containers or hanging baskets, and it also makes an attractive houseplant. Too much sun bleaches out the colors, too much shade mutes the colors.
3. zellajake #ad
100+ Coleus Kong Red Seeds Beautiful Flowering Plants Potted Bonsai Balcony Flower #adzellajake #ad
- The temperature in winter is not less than 10¡æ, and it is slightly shaded when the temperature is high in summer. Coleus is a temperature-loving plant and has strong adaptability.
Coleus is a temperate plant that likes full sun and has strong adaptability. It likes plenty of sunlight and sufficient light can make the leaves bright. It is an erect or ascending herb, pedicel and produle are puberulent, the leaves are membranous, usually ovoid, the apex is obtuse to short acuminate, and the cymes are many flowers; the flowers are mostly densely arranged, the stem is usually purple, purple and green, dark red, the color is diverse, there are yellow, corolla light purple to purple or blue.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
400+ Coleus Seeds- Rainbow Mix- 90% Germ. #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! 90% germination, ships from Ohio.
5. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Beautiful Annuals for Gardens and Patios, 5 Live Plants in 4 inch Pots, Coleus Scutellarioides 'Alabama Sunset', Coleus Alabama Sunset #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Hardiness: usda zone 10a, 10b and 11. The coleus has nice dense foliage with a compact, upright habit. Suitable for growing in containers. Coleus alabama sunset displays a mosaic of red, and yellow foliage the vibrant shades of the sunset, orange, just as the name suggests.
Alabama sunset is also known as Bellingrath Pink, AL, named for Bellingrath Gardens near Mobile, where it was developed. Can be grown as an annual.
6. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Giant Exhibition Complete Mix Coleus Seeds, Pack of 20 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- They are also fabulous in a mass planting! Coleus germinates readily and grows eagerly. The victorians were coleus addicts -- so much so that, at the height of this plant's popularity, there was said to be a "Coleus craze" sweeping the populace! Looking at these reselected varieties from the heyday of the Coleus craze, it's easy to see why they were so popular!.
To extend the lush color into fall, sow at any time, sow about 12 inches apart. In this mix you get large foliage on small plants. You will love these old-fashioned beauties, cream, yet the plants are very compact -- 12 to 15 inches high and wide! They arise in all the colors for which Coleus is known -- burgundy, pink, reselected for modern vigor and terrific garden or container performance!.
Most of the leaves are 6 to 7 inches long and 4 inches wide, maroon, scarlet, bronze, and white -- and sporting interesting touches, such as neatly-serrated edges or dramatic veining.
If growing in the garden, remove any stray flower spikes that emerge -- they take energy away from maintaining the gorgeous foliage, placing the young plants in a well-lit window. For bushier, fuller plants, keep the growing tips pinched. Originally selected as houseplants, the Coleus in this mix are also fine specimens in the shade garden, and are just the right size for containers. If growing indoors for houseplants, and the flowers are insignificant.
7. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Indoor Coleus Bluma Mix Annual Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Package includes about 100 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Instructions in English are included. Species: coleus blumei; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness Zone: 1-11.
8. AeroGarden #ad
7, AeroGarden Colorful Coleus Flower Seed Pod Kit #adAeroGarden #ad
- Works with any aerogarden - For use in all. Comes with everything - also includes a 3 oz bottle of patented, grow domes for optimal germination, specially formulated Liquid Nutrients, and a Growing Guide with step by step instructions.
Includes colorful coleus flower seed kit - 7 pre-seeded Colorful Coleus Flower Grow Pods. Germination guarantee - 100 percent Germination Guarantee; if a Seed Pod doesn't sprout, we'll replace it for free. Plant to plate – non-gmo seeds; no herbicides; No pesticides. Harvest herbs directly from the plant for use in your favorite recipes.
|Model||Colorful Coleus Flower Seed Pod Kit|
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Giant Leaf Mix Coleus Seeds 20 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 36". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 12". Sow indoors 7 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sunlight exposure = shade. Each packet contains 20 seeds. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. This mix enchants with its variations of pattern, with sensuous shades of copper, detail and color, Orange and nearly Black. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. No gmos, ever.