As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Generic #ad
Curry Leaf Plant, Live Plant Murraya Koenigii, 6 Inches #adGeneric #ad
- Grown locally, and ships immediately. 100% garnuteed to be alive on arrival. Expected blooming period: Summer. Care instructions: once a Day in Summer and Once a Week in Winter Watering.
Highly Rated A+. Also known as Kari Patta or Limda. Healthy and Bushy Curry Leaf Plant. Sunlight exposure: Partial Sun.
2. SmartMe #ad
Curry Leaf Leaves Tree Murraya koenigii Spice Potted Starter Plant, Fruit Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- 6-9 m hardiness: usda zone 10 sun Exposure: Sun to Partial Shade Foliage: Evergreen. Please do not place your order if the temperature during the day or night in your area is below 50℉ 10℃ or above 95℉ 35℃. Please look at your local weather forecast before placing your order.
You are purchasing one 3-6'' tall pot height is not included curry leaf tree murraya koenigii Starter Plant in 2. 5'' square pot. Height: 20-30 ft. I will not be held responsible for symptoms of cold/hot weather shocked or killed plants.
3. Generic #ad
Curry Leaf Live Plant- 1ft Live Plant #adGeneric #ad
- 1ft+ healthy Curry Leaf Plant. Florida Grown. One of the most essential herb for any Indian kitchen garden.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
50 Curry Leaf Seeds for Planting Murraya Koenigii, Curry Leaves Plant Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Tropical to sub-tropical deciduous tree to 18 feet, native to Southern India. 50 seeds per packet With Planting Instructions. Plant prefers tropical sun to part shade, fast-draining soils and regular watering.
The small leaves are handsome, white, as are the small, fragrant flowers that give way to clusters of black berries. Planted and hand-harvested by a small family farm in USA.
5. SmartMe #ad
Curry Leaf Leaves Tree Murraya koenigii Spice Potted Starter Plant, Trees Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- While the curry tree is commonly thought of as a tropical tree, it does survive brief frosts and grows fairly well in subtropical climates. The leaves of murraya koenigii are also used as a herb in Ayurvedic and Siddha medicine in which they are believed to possess anti-disease properties, but there is no high-quality clinical evidence for such effects.
The leaves are generally called by the name "curry leaves", although they are also actually "sweet neem leaves" in most Indian languages.
The leaves are used as an important food flavoring in indian and asian cuisine.
The yellow "curry powder" that is common in Western countries is actually not curry at all, but a mix of spices intended to mimic the true curry flavor. When cooking, the leaves are generally used fresh off of the tree. The yellow color comes from turmeric root. Curry leaf tree is a small or medium sized subtropical/tropical tree native to India.
6. Hilltop Fresh #ad
Curry Leaf Plant, Read Description Before Ordering, Cannot Ship to Arizona, Texas or Louisiana, California, Gamthi Variety, Starter Plant, 2 Inch to 3 Inch #adHilltop Fresh #ad
- Price listed is for one plant. Product grown in USA, organic curry leaf plant. Curry leaf plants can be grown indoors in a pot. Cannot ship to arizona, California, Texas or Louisiana.
Plant ships bare root with NO SOIL. Customer has to pot the plant when received. Gamthi variety curry leafs are most fragrant type and not sold in stores.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
250 Curry Leaf Seeds for Planting, Murraya Koenigii Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO, Curry Leaves Plant Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- You will receive a pack of 250 Curry Leaves Seeds kept in good conditions. Small, black, berry-like fruits. Non-gmo - heirloom - High Germination Rate.
A fresh herb. Needs a warm climate to thrive and grows best in tropical regions. Small white flowers. Instruction is included in every order! .
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Curry Leaf Seeds I 250 Curry Leaves Plant Seeds for Planting Murraya Koenigii Herbs #adPAPCOOL #ad
- 250 curry leaf Seeds with instruction for each order. Planted and hand-harvested by a small family farm in USA. Curry leaf tree is a small evergreen tree that grows 10 to 20 ft height outdoor. Commonly used as seasoning, this leaf adds a special flavour to every dish.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Ohio Grown Arabian Tea Jasmine Plant, Maid of Orleans #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- To insure you have received "Ohio Grown Jasmine" check the mailing address on the parcel. Immediate shipping. National flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita. '. Everblooming Jasmine. Easy to grow. Ohio grown by hirt's gardens. Grow indoors or out. Hardier plants.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hirt's Gardens #ad|