As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100813 9375/7500-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Electric start: trust the reliable 420cc champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
Ultra-powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet. Covered outlets: four 120v 20a gfci outlets, a120/240v 30a locking outlet and a 120/240V 50A outlet 14-50R, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe.
|Brand||Champion Power Equipment #ad|
|Manufacturer||Champion Power Equipment #ad|
|Warranty||Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts|
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.
2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Gasoline starting amps at 120v: 78. 1a. Gasoline starting amps at 240v:35. 1a. Gasoline running Amps at 120V:62. 5a. Gasoline running Amps at 240V:31.
3a. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads. Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included.
3. Honda #ad
49-State, Honda EU7000ISNAN 7000-Watt 120/240-Volt Inverter Generator with CO-MINDER #adHonda #ad
- Super quiet & fuel efficient. Co-minder: advanced carbon monoxide detection system. Perfect for home back up power, outdoor events, RVs, and more. Honda my generator app + Bluetooth capability. Electric start.
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 8.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Totally automatic – the ats50 emergency Essentials Automatic Transfer Switch has 8 available circuits and provides seamless power to your home during an outage. Champion support – includes 10-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Quietest-in-class – thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 59.
5 dba noise level. Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat between -22° F and 104° F with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests. Powerful – the 8. 5-kilowatt generator provides 8500 watts of continuous power on propane and 7500 watts on natural gas, with no refueling, no manual operation and no extension cords needed.
5. WEN #ad
CARB Compliant, Black, WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. 6. 6-gallon tank provides up to 8. 5 hours of half load run time.
Includes four 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a bottle of oil, a 120v/240V 50A outlet NEMA 14-50R, a 12v dc cigarette-lighter-style plug, a 120V 30A twist lock outlet L5-30R, and a two-year warranty.
Switch between gasoline 11, 300 running watt and propane 9, 7, 8, 000 surge watts, 500 surge, 500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial. Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup.
6. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Transfer Switch Ready 30A Outlet, CARB Compliant, Remote Electric Start with Auto Choke, Westinghouse WGen7500 Home Backup Portable Generator, 9500 Peak Watts & 7500 Rated Watts, Gas Powered #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts; remote start with included key fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Output ready Indicator : No. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, Oil, 12v battery Charger, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Features two gfci ground fault circuit interrupter 5-20r 120v household duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
7. A-iPower #ad
And Whole House Backup Emergency, A-iPower SUA12000ED 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas & Propane Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite, RV #adA-iPower #ad
- Outlets include 4 x gfci 120v 20a nema5-20r, 1 x 120v 30a nemal 5-30r, 1 x 120/240v 30a nema l-14-30r, 1 x 12v83a multifunction Port USB Ready All outlets include Rubber Covers for an additional layer of Safety.
The a-ipower sua12000 dual fuel generator produces 12, 800 starting watts with 8, 000 starting watts with 9, 000 running watts of power with gasoline and 10, 100 running watts with propane LPG.
Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load. Powerful 459 cc ohv 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year. Complete with electric start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it.
|Part Number||20V/240V 20A/30A/50A AC, 12V DC Output|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
8. Ford #ad
11050W Dual Fuel Portable Switch & Go Technology and Electric Start FG11050PBE-A Generator, Ford, Blue, 11050 Watts #adFord #ad
- The powerful 457cc, ohv, single cylinder, 4-stroke, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame.11, 050w peak/8, 050w peak/ 9, 000w rated gasoline & 10, 100W Rated LPG.6 gallon high capacity fuel tank gives you up to 10 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline.
A large 6. Dual fuel capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator. Switch & go technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
9. Generac #ad
Orange, Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator, Black #adGenerac #ad
- 10000 starting watts. 8000 running Watts. Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load. Dimensions: 27. 2" w x 27" d x 26.
5 h | weight: 198 lb. Featuring power rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less. Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life. Electric start Model for easy operation Battery included.
|Warranty||3 year manufacturer|