As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Seed Supply #ad
Great Soil Amendment and Fertilizer, 5 Pounds Calcium Carbonate Limestone Powder by The Seed Supply, Rock Dust #adThe Seed Supply #ad
- Calcium carbonate limestone powder is a widely diverse product and is commonly used around farms and homesteads for a variety of uses.
This ph neutralizer powder can be spread on the ground before planting to help absorb and reduce acids in the soil, creating better growing conditions for your plants. Mined directly from Limestone deposit and crushed into fine powdered rock dust.
As a moisture and odor absorbent, it is used in barns and animal areas to create more favorable conditions for both workers and animals. Can be fed to animals such as chickens to increase calcium in eggshells and to cows to replace calcium lost during the milking process.
2. Thermocal #ad
Calcium Carbonate, Limestone Powder, 10 Lbs, Great Soil Amendment and Fertilizer with Endless Uses, Rock Dust #adThermocal #ad
- Used in 100s of Industries for Multiple Situations. Ph neutralizer. 10 pounds of Calcium Carbonate. Odor & moisture Absorpent. Increases Minerals in Soil.
3. Raw Supply #ad
Limestone Powder, Rock Dust, Great Soil Amendment and Fertilizer with Endless Uses, Thermocal ph Neutralizer, 50 Lbs, Calcium Carbonate #adRaw Supply #ad
- Great for using in barns and stables to absorb odors and moisture. Barn/stall dry application : For best results, clean area and apply 1 lb per 9 square feet. Soil application: till in 5-15 lbs per 100 sq.
Use heavier on wet or urinated areas. Ft. Calcium carbonate acts as a neutralizer and is used for it’s ability to absorb and neutralize acids. Before planting. 50 pounds of limestone Powder by The Seed Supply in original manufacturer bag. Increases Minerals in Soil.
4. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's 09365 Additive De-Acidifier, Lime Soil, 6 lb #adJobe's #ad
- Organic granular for increasing soils alkalinity, pH; Low pH can cause poor fertilizer response and soil structure. Helps plants like hydrangeas turn pink; creates a healthier, better-producing plant. Adding garden lime will increase the pH and make those nutrients available again; test soil pH before applying.
Most plants grow well in a ph between 6 and 7, with 6. 5-6. 8 being ideal; below 6. 0 many nutrients cannot be absorbed. Easy pour 6 pound bag; apply at planting, reapply 2-3 times a year to maintain desired soil pH.
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
5. Four Winds Trading #ad
Natural Pulverized Limestone 5 Pound #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Excellent for agricultural uses. Can be used for cat litter as well. 100% natural Pulverized Limestone. Provides many benefits for the garden. Helps promote a healthy lawn.
6. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Simple Grow Solutions- Natural Lawn & Garden Concentrated Treatment- Increase Nutrient Uptake & Fertilizer Transfer 32 Ounce, Liquid Carbon, Super Seaweed Humic Acid Blend- Soil Hume #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Augustine, bahia, buffalo, centipede, Zoysia, Fescue, Florida Palmetto, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Application rates for garden: use on indoor plants, Tomato Plants, Hardy trees, Flowers, Garden Landscape, Citrus, Seeding, Vegetables, Fruit, Over seeding and New sod.
Seaweed, humic acid blend: liquid organic Carbon blended with together with Ascophyllum Nodosum Seaweed harvested in the Icy North Atlantic. Soil hume is capable of chelating and retaining soil nutrients in an exchangeable form to be made available to grass and plants as required.
Perk up your lawn and garden: increase the transfer of fertilizer and help your lawn and garden uptake nutrients. Used by farmers and Professionals all over the world for the past 25 years. Used on commercial agriculture and turf: Manufactured in the United States. Great for all grass types: including bermuda, st.
7. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Garden Lime Calcium Carbonate, 5lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Natural limestone is ground into an ultra-fine powder and then formed into uniform mini granules prills for easy spreading and rapid reaction time. Lime supplies calcium, an essential nutrient required for proper plant growth.
Registered organic Input Material CDFA. Down to earth garden lime is a five pound box of all natural mineral fertilizer and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. Sweetens your soil raises the pH to improve plant growth and maximize fertilizer performance.
8. Hoffman #ad
8 Pounds, Hoffman 15208 Pelletized Garden Lime #adHoffman #ad
- Increases key nutrient availability to plant roots. Use on lawns, flower & vegetable Gardens. Reduces soil acidity – “Sweetens” Soil. Not a fertilizer.
9. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Organic Prilled Dolomite Lime #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Magnesium is the element that causes plants to be able to convert light into energy. Supplies essential nutrients calcium and magnesium, and sweetens your soil raises the pH to improve plant growth and maximize fertilizer performance. Registered organic Input Material CDFA.
Natural limestone is ground into an ultra-fine powder and then formed into uniform mini granules prills for easy spreading and rapid reaction time. Down to earth dolomite lime is a five pound box of all natural mineral fertilizer and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.