As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Monstera Deliciosa | Split Leaf Philodendron | Live Indoor Houseplant | Easy Care | Low to Bright Light Requirements |, 6in. Grower's Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unique dÉcor - add a vibrant splash of green to your Room, Office, or anywhere in Your Home! Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Bright Indoor or Outdoor Environment. Easy care - this live monstera plant is one of the most popular houseplants, perfect for your indoor space, with very little attention required.
Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Attractive foliage - this Monstera Deliciosia has wide heart shaped leaves with beautiful fenestrations holes and splits in the leaves.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Monstera deliciosa, Costa Farms Split-Leaf Philodendron, 2 to 3-Feet Tall, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, Live Indoor Plant, Fresh From Our Farm, Ships with Décor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- It is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.
Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Keep for yourself or give as a gift. The monstera features holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. Rooted #ad
Philodendron Monstera Plant Monstera deliciosa 4" Wide Pot #adRooted #ad
- Water: once every week. Pets: not pet-safe. It was an early adopter of Instagram and quickly gained traction as a houseplant favorite by creating its own hashtag #monsteramondays.
Ships fast and directly from our greenhouse to your home. All rooted plants are grown and certified in Florida. Care: great choice for the beginner plant parent! Pro-tip: wipe down its leaves to remove dust build-up, which prevents it from soaking in as much sunlight as possible.
Allow top 2" of soil to dry. A favorite of our generation, its weirdly-perforated shape and waxy dark green leaves breathe life into any stale space. Sunlight: Medium to bright, indirect light. We also offer a 14-day guarantee on all of our plants to make sure you're satisfied.
4. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Tropical Plants of Florida Plant Only, Monstera Deliciosa Plant, Swiss Cheese Split Leaf Philodendron Plant, Large Plant, Overall Height 24" to 28" #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Bloom time: tropical Foliage Plant; Watering: Moderately moist soil. Environment: monstera Deliciosa Swiss Cheese plant does best in partial sun exposure.
Please select heat pack option if night temperatures are below 38f. Usda plant hardiness zone: 32°F, 10 to 11. Overall size: 30 inches to 36 inches tall including the 10inch planter.
5. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, 3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes.
Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window.
The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Split Leaf Easy Care Live Plant, 6" Pot 18-20"Tall #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this very popular and easy-care tropical houseplant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Monstera tolerates thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight on window sills, desks, counter tops, and tables in your home or office. This top air purifying plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant, 4" Pot, Green #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them.
Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance. This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity.
Smaller size, but still a big impact. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces.
8. Costa Farms #ad
12-Inch Tall, White Décor Pot, Costa Farms Live Indoor Trending Tropicals Little Swiss Monstera Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Place in a spot that receives bright light, 5 or more hours of indirect sunlight. Height at shipping is approximately 12-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
The trending tropicals collection: Elevate your home decor with exceptional new varieties representing some of the hottest houseplant varieties on social media. It does well in most rooms and outside on a patio.
Water when the top 2 inches of the soil are dry about once every 7 to 10 days and be sure all excess water drains away. This plant is great for small spaces and tabletops. Ships in a premium, 6-inch décor ceramic. Do not let the plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. Direct sunlight may burn the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
9. Generic #ad
Swiss-Cheese Plant Live Indoor House Plant, 6 inchPot, Monstera deliciosa Philodendron Monstera, Generic #adGeneric #ad
- In larger pots 8inch and above they will begin climbing, and large, and can get quite tall, dark-green, if you provide something to latch onto. Monstera deliciosa contains low levels of toxins that will cause stinging around the mouth and stomach if ingested in large quanities.
Monstera deliciosa is tolerant of less-than-ideal conditions, with consistently moist not sopping wet soil. Also known as a philodendron monstera, split-Leaf Philodendron, or Swiss-Cheese Plant. Monstera deliciosa brings a tropical vibe to any home or office with long upright stems, heart-shaped foliage that split to create interesting patterns on plants in pots 6inch and above.
Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer. The 8inch pot size can reach 24inch tall and wide, which may be better suited for an elevated floor planter.
Sizes 10inch and above are best on the floor, provide something to climb on like a moss pole. The 4inch and 6inch pot sizes are perfect for desktops, and to keep them growing vertically instead of horizontally, tables, or other elevated surfaces. Water roughly 5-10 days in the growing season depending on pot size, but it's best in bright indirect light, and less in winter. This is actually not a Philodendron; it belongs to the Monstera genus. Best to keep pets and children away.