As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND205 Fruit Tree Concentrated Spray, 128 oz #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to guard apples, cherries, strawberries, roses, grapes, peaches, ornamental evergreens, and flowers. Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, miticide, aphicide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, coryneum blight, downy mildew, aphids plus more.
Carefully read and use according to label directions. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration. Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, mites, flea beetles, brown rot, and many more.
2. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND203, Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate 32 oz. #adBonide #ad
- Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, mites, coryneum blight, downy mildew, flea beetles, and many more. Foliage protector - used to guard apples, grapes, roses, strawberries, cherries, peaches, ornamental evergreens, and flowers.
Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, brown rot, aphids plus more.
Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions. Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, miticide, aphicide, fungicide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Ortho #ad
16-Ounce, Ortho Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray #adOrtho #ad
- Kills insect stages, mites, whiteflies, including eggs, scale, mealybugs, larvae and adult. Controls aphids, beetles and other listed insects.
Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues. Can be used up to day of harvest. Controls insects, diseases and mites. For use on fruit and nut trees and ornamentals.
4. Monterey #ad
16-Ounce, Monterey Lawn and Garden LG6186 Fruit Tree Spray Plus #adMonterey #ad
- For outdoor residential use only. Fruit tree spray plus protects: vegetables, roses, herbs, nuts, flowers, fruits, spices, turf grass and shrubs around the home. For control of insects, diseases and mites. Can be used up to the day of harvest. Broad spectrum insecticide, fungicide and miticide.
5. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, mealybugs, scale insects, aphids, mites, and certain species of moth. Can be used at the dormant stage, mites, green tip stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets.
Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, delayed dormant stage, and diseases.
Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases. Foliage protector: used to protect pears, peppers, peaches, asparagus, corn, ornamentals, shrubs, cherries, roses, and other crops listed on the label.
6. Bonide #ad
Bonide 811 Copper 4E Fungicide 16oz 473ML #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use, according to label directions. Organic gardening - approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest.
Copper is a naturally occurring chemical which makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Controls plant diseases - liquid copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, peach leaf curl, rust, downy mildew, black spot, and many other listed diseases.
This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets. Protection for plants - designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, nuts, fruits, herbs, ornamentals and turf. Contains copper - the active ingredient of liquid copper is copper octanoate, or copper soap.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
7. Monterey #ad
32 oz, Monterey LG3190 Liqui-Cop Copper Garden Spray Fungicide for Disease Prevention, 32-Ounce RTS #adMonterey #ad
- Disease control - liqui-cop, copper-count-n, blight, powdery mildew, is designed to prevent a wide variety of plant diseases including anthracnose, brown rot, botrytis blight, downy mildew, leaf spot and many more.
Long-lasting coverage - once applied and allowed to dry on the plants or trees, Liqui-cop is extremely hard to wash off. Ready to spray - monterey liqui-cop arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer.
Prevents infection - copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases. Don't just concentrate on some of your plants.
Protect your entire garden. The gel formulation is intended to prevent water from washing it off. Complete protection - our fungicide is perfect for use on fruit trees, nut crops, citrus, vegetables and ornamentals. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application. Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection.
8. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND217 Chemical 217 Citrus Fruit and Nut Orchard Spray Concentrate, 16 oz #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to protect apples, lawns, avocados, carrots, broccoli, peppers, limes, roses, lemon, flowering plants and shrubs, pecans, onions, cabbage, peas, oranges, and many more plants.
It can be used up to the day before harvest. Disease prevention - orchard spray controls a wide variety of diseases such as powdery mildew, brown rot, blight, rust, leaf spots, and more. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
Depending on intended use, you can dilute as little as 2 and 1/2 fluid ounces per gallon of water to achieve your desired results. Our pesticide delivers fast results.
Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on beetles, leafhoppers, thrips, scale, fruit flies, caterpillars, mealybugs, spider mites, and other pests. Economical option - one pint of orchard spray makes up to 6. 4 gallons of finished spray. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
9. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG 6299 Horticultural Oil Concentrate Insecticide/Pesticide Treatment for Control of Insects, 32 oz #adMonterey #ad
- Omri, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usda's national organic program. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control.
However, leafhoppers, spider mites, whiteflies, leaf miners, trips, scales, it does control eggs of all insects. It should be applied using a pump up or trigger sprayer. Use enough spray solution to completely penetrate the leaf canopy and cover both top and bottom of all leaves until wet without runoff.
Dormant & growing season spray - this product is designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. It gives poor control for caterpillars & worms.
Organic gardening - our insecticide is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Easy to use - this product mixes readily with water. Foliage protector - our insecticide is designed for use on a variety of trees & plants including corn, Potatoes, figs, pecans, almonds, citrus, blackberries, Peaches, Apples, avocados, pineapple and more. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on aphids, mealybugs and many more.