As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Periwinkle Ground Cover Plant Flower Seed Mix, 2000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Readily reseeds itself and is very drought tolerant. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet if you are looking for a flowering groundcover or something to put in a hanging basket.
This periwinkle seed mix is an annual flowering vinca which grows in USDA Zones 3 - 10 It is a very easy to maintain low-growing delight in the flower garden. It begins blooming extra-early with big flowers in four dazzling colors, neat, poor soil, then just keeps going despite extreme heat, and just about any other obstacle nature throws its way! You will love the uniform, yet very bushy 8 to 10 inch plants, which stay colorful for months on end and make an excellent ground cover.
Vinca rosea dwarf little mix is great for hot southern or desert climates or a hard to maintain spot near a concrete or reflecting wall, vinca aka - periwinkle is your plant! Blooms best when other plants are hurting from the heat. It will reach heights of 8 - 10 inches. This ground cover can be grown as a perennial in frost-free areas.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Periwinkle Bright Eyes, 2000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No deadheading is needed to keep the blooms coming! Vinca little bright eyes is ideal for containers, in the bed, window boxes, and as a general ground cover plant. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet when planting it as a ground cover.
This little annual can flower continuously for months no matter how hot the temperatures climb. Vinca rosea is not shy about flowering during the heat of summer.
Periwinkle easily establishes from ground cover seeds, and it is especially useful for the southern or desert climates or hard to maintain hot spots near a concrete wall or driveway. Periwinkle grows an as annual plant in USDA zones 3 0 10 reaching heights of 8 - 10 inches. This variety features white blooms that are 1 - 1 1/2 inches across, 5-petalled and have a carmine center.
3. Outsidepride #ad
2000 Seeds, Outsidepride Periwinkle Rose #adOutsidepride #ad
- It will tolerate light foot traffic. Periwinkle is usually deer resistant. Start the seed indoors 6 – 8 weeks before the last expected frost. Grows as an annual plant across the uS in USDA zones 3 - 10 reaching a height of 8 - 10 inches.
Keep the seed moist. With a temperature of 65 - 70F, germination normally occurs within 14 days. Vinca rosea dwarf is a sweet little annual ground cover called Periwinkle. The seed needs darkness for germination, edge the front of the flower bed, so cover the starter tray or pots with newspaper.
Press the seed into the soil and cover with 1/4 inch of soil. Transplant periwinkle outdoors after danger of frost has passed and space them 6 - 9 inches apart.
This variety is called little Linda, and it features deep rose colored blooms, and it creates a beautiful display of color all summer long. Grow in full sun and in moist, well-drained soil. Grow periwinkle as a ground cover, or grow in containers. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet.
4. NIKA SEEDS #ad
Flowers Periwinkle Madagascar Mix, NIKA SEEDS, 20-40 Seeds #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality.
Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance. Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop.
100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds. Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination. How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Pink Vinca Periwinkle Ground Cover Plant Flower Seed, 2000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Periwinkle grows as an annual plant in USDA zones 3 -10 reaching a height of 8 - 10 inches. Periwinkle is one of the ultimate very low-maintenance plants that blooms nonstop all summer long. The blooms are very evenly distributed, particularly those high enough to show off its full trailing glory.
Vinca has transformed the way flowers grow in hot and humid climates, growing even in poor soils. Fill your flowerpots, but will spread 32 to 36 inches wide, hanging baskets, and window boxes with this carefree annual! This pink colored Vinca grows just 8 - 10 inches high, with flowers every inch of the way making it a wonderful ground cover plant.
Periwinkle is perfect for containers of all kinds, or frequent late-afternoon rain.
Periwinkle is known for its not being susceptile to disease, heavy flowering, and lush foliage, plus large blooms that resist fading and seem to last forever blooming clear up until frost season. It thrives in full sunshine, punishing humidity, despite unseasonable high temperatures, eliminating the ald spots" that plague some older varieties of Vinca. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet.
6. S-pone #ad
100+ Mixed Rosea Vinca Periwinkle Seeds Dwarf Flower Balcony Perennail Garden #adS-pone #ad
- 100+ mixed rosea vinca periwinkle Seeds Dwarf Flower Balcony Perennail Garden. The plant is traditionally considered as a potted perennial. Stems are 8'-15' 20-40 cm, different colors, diameter up to 1' 3 cm.
Grown by sowing seeds for seedlings in February and March, with a five-petal flowers of regular shape, permanently transplanted in early summer on sunny areas. In recent times it is used in annual crop for processing floral arrangements, wide borders and flower beds.
7. Outsidepride #ad
2000 Seeds, Outsidepride White Vinca Periwinkle Ground Cover Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grow in full sun and in moist, well-drained soil. Periwinkle is fast-growing and tolerates hot temperatures well. Keep the seed moist. Press the seed into the soil and cover with 1/4 inch of soil. The plants are bushy, and neat and require no deadheading.
Transplant periwinkle outdoors after danger of frost has passed and space them 6 - 9 inches apart. The seed needs darkness for germination, so cover the starter tray or pots with newspaper. Vinca rosea dwarf is a sweet little annual ground cover called Periwinkle.
It will tolerate light foot traffic. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant or approximately 2, 000 seeds covers 50 square feet. Start the seed indoors 6 – 8 weeks before the last expected frost. This variety is called little Blanche, and it features lush, uniform, shiny foliage and bright white colored blooms.
Vinca dwarf grows as an annual across the US reaching heights of only 8 - 10 inches. Such a rewarding plant with a profusion of blooms all summer long! Grow Periwinkle as a ground cover, edge the front of the flower bed, or grow in containers. Periwinkle is usually not preferred by deer. With a temperature of 65 - 70f, germination normally occurs within 14 days.
8. CEMEHA SEEDS #ad
CEMEHA SEEDS, Cape Madagascar Periwinkle Mix Vinca Rosea Perennial Flowers for Planting #adCEMEHA SEEDS #ad
- Weed suppression uniform plant density provides effective weed resistance and allows plants to make full use of the nutritional elements in the plant area. We will try to resolve any issue related to our product.
Please follow the instructions for a good harvest. If the number of seeds does not match the indicated amount, please contact us, and we will solve this problem ASAP. Guarantees if your order is defective, or you are not satisfied with the product, the packaging is damaged, please contact us at any time.
Seed information package includes approximately 30 seeds.
They have been selected by weight and size to ensure uniform growth of the plants. Less effort - more yield selected seeds increase yields by 20-30% allowing you to enjoy an easier growing process and an increased harvest. Non-gmo the quality of seeds meets the highest standards. On the back of each packaging you will find English instructions for planting and growing.
9. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Periwinkle Vinca Rosea Mix Balcony Perennail Garden Pots Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Species: catharanthus roseus; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes about 30 seeds. Usda hardiness zone: 4 -30 to -20 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °F.