As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Four Winds Trading #ad
Natural Horticultural Perlite 1 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Excellent for maintaining moisture within an environment. Great for aeration in plants and soil. Light and porous. All natural. Maintains a neutral ph.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
1 Quart Re-Pot 1-2 Small Plants Size Bag, All Natural Ingredients, and Pitcher Plants 1qt, Sundews, Great Soil for Venus Fly Traps, Carnivorous Plant Soil Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Award winning blend, customer favorite. Sphagnum peat moss and Perlite are ideal mediums for planting most types of carnivorous plants.
Use our soil to plant venus fly traps, Sundews or Pitcher Plants. This blend allows for quick draining soil as well as a light and airy mix that allows air to get to the roots.
Our award winning carnivorous plant soil sold here in a small 1qt bag for re-potting a few plants, Our carnivorous plant soil mix is a hand blended 50:50 mix of peat and perlite, all 100% all natural with no additives. A perfect soil for repotting your store bought plants as they grow.
3. EasyGoProducts #ad
Indoor & Outdoor Use Coarse Grade, Supreme Horticulture Coarse Grade Perlite 4 Cubc Foot 113 Liters 120 Quarts #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Our perlite products have proven themselves as a consistent growing media for horticulture because they improve the characteristics of every organic material they are mixed with including peat moss, coir, bark, compost, or in native soil. The resulting, lightweight particles are made up of microscopic spheres with a porous, volcanic rock.
Excess moisture is permitted to drain out and maintain balanced air and moisture conditions which contribute to healthy biological and microbial activity, and minimize the chances for rot. It maintains consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots and will not decompose or deplete nitrogen levels in the soil.
Specifications � 4 cubic foot bag113 liter 120 quarts poly bag - Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate - White granules, odorless - A blend of coarse, medium and fine grains for balanced drainage and moisture holding. Horticulture grade perlite - horticultural grade perlite is derived from a naturally occurring, perlite �pops� and expands up to 10 times its original volume.
Adding perlite to soil and growing media lightens the soil and introduces pore spaces that allow air and water to penetrate the root system. Horticultural grade perlite is stable and will not degrade or compact over time. Uses - propagation of seedlings and cuttings - soil conditioning � Hydroponics - Roof deck gardens and eco-roofs - Nursery stock - Hanging baskets - Turf enhancement - Newly planted trees and plants. When furnaced at high temperatures, irregular surface that stores moisture and promotes plant growth.
|Manufacturer||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Model||4 Cubc Foot - Coarse grade|
4. Gardenera #ad
8 Quart Bag, Premium Gardenera Organic Perlite, Medium/Fine Grade Horticultural Soil Amendment for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth #adGardenera #ad
- It is essential to precision cactus mix or carnivorous plant soil as it pulls water away efficiently. Learn why this mineral has advantages that lend itself to plant performance. Add to any potting mix for seed starting and long term growth of plants that don't like over watering like ??cacti, natural soils or composted bark, container plants.
Water storing crystals can hold up to 4x their weight in moisture and can retain vitamins and nutrients for short periods. Neutral ph-a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials. Our fine perlite improves soil structure, succulents, enhancing aeration and drainage and giving plant roots greater nutrient access.
Will not decompose over time, diseases, and pests. Improved aeration of soil - expanded perlite provides space for both air and water within a soil mix. Sterile and free of weeds, maintaining consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots.
Mixing perlite with organic compost, orchids, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. All natural, chemical-free - bag of perlite gravel for plants drainage is also ideal for is for seed germination, odorless, stERILE, and cutting propagation. Extraordinary drainage properties when added to potting soil gardenera perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease. Perlite for gardening is a must-have addition to your terrarium supplies.
5. Doter #ad
Organic Perlite for Plants, Soil Amendment for Enhanced Drainage and Growth, Ideal for Potting Mixes 1 Quart #adDoter #ad
- Improve soil drainage improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Impove soil aerationperlite sponge Rock has a porous structure that provides excellent drainage.
Prevent soil compactionit's porosity Prevents Soil From Compacting. Light weightdoes not weigh down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Improve soil nutrientsmaintain the nutrient-rich environment of potting soil.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 4qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose.
Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors.
7. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack, White #adViagrow #ad
- Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, Non-Flammable, sterile, pH neutral, odorless, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, MADE IN AMERICA Viagrow Perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, soilless media.
Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, natural soils, or composted bark, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Sustainable, heated, inorganic, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume. Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, it is perfect for seed germination, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, and cutting propagation.
Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. All viagrow perlite is mined, and packaged in the U. S. A. The result is a great, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes.
8. FoxFarm #ad
2 cu ft Bag, FoxFarm Cultivation Nation 70/30 Coco Coir and Perlite Growing Media #adFoxFarm #ad
- Ft. Produced with the highest grade materials. Great Gift Idea. Capacity: 2 cu. Excellent Quality. Satisfaction Ensured.
9. Vivlly #ad
2.75 Lb/1250 G Ready to Use Coco Perlite, 15 L Organic Coconut Coir with Perlite for Soil, Perlite Mix with Low EC & pH Balance, Coco Coir Perlite Mix Bag, High Expansion Coco Soil for Herbs/Flowers #adVivlly #ad
- It helps you achieve loose & expand. Made for optimum aeration & prevent waterlogged roots. Grab our coco husk now! Let your plant grow strong & DRAINAGE: Vivlly's coco coir effectively drains excess water. Ideal for successful germination: use vivlly's organic coco coir with perlite to grow seedlings, or greens in containers.
Coco coir soil for healthy rooth growth: made of 75% coconut coir for plants & airy organic potting soil that creates spaces for roots to grow & 25% perlite, this coconut soil for planting increases porosity in your potting mix.
Our perlite for plants indoors helps reduce oversaturation & healthy with our soilless potting mix! This professional growing mix is perfect for all terrariums, cuttings, indoor plants, home gardens & greenhouses!.
Start growing healthy indoor, outdoor, or house plants by giving them a quality growing medium. Simply remove it from the packaging, place it into a container, fluff it out & it's ready for use! Vivlly promise: we give you organic weed & soil-free potting mix for small to large planters. Easy to use outdoor & indoor potting soil: use our fuss-free ready-to-use coco coir for better gardening.