As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Petunia Multiflora Veined #adOutsidepride #ad
- Bloom color: Mix. Usda zones: 3 - 8. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 10 inches Annual. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Company. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant.
2. thronesfarm #ad
Containers Hanging Baskets Flowers Annual Bloom, 50 Black Petunia Ct per Package #adthronesfarm #ad
- If you have any question about the product, please feel free to send us a message. So don't worry about the shipment. Favorite for many home gardeners, lawn and patio decorations. Product type: Seeds. This product is shipped from the U. S. Brand new and high quality seeds.
3. Black Duck Brand #ad
Made in the USA, Pinks, 25 Slightly Assorted Flower Seed Packets, Includes 10+ Varieties, May Include: Forget Me Nots, Marigolds, Poppy, Zinnia, Wildflower, Snapdragon and More #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Plenty of different kinds to Create a Dream Garden! You will receive some duplicates. Each set includes 10 or more varieties. Includes 25 seed packets! Made in the USA. Each packet contains many seeds, from twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! All seeds are dated sell by december of the year you are purchasing them in but if kept in a cool dry place seeds typically stay viable for years.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Flower Seed Collection, Non GMO Heirloom Seeds for Planting, 10 Packets, Carnation, Snapdragon, Zinnia, Phlox, Dahlia, Gayfeather, Larkspur, & Daisy, Petunia, Morning Glory, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Each variety is in an individual packet, not a mix of bulk seed. Great way to support your local pollinators. Perennials and annuals included.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Fun -- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Beautiful -- 10 full color seed packets of popular flowers including carnation chabaud mix, Gayfeather, Pastel Shades Mixed Phlox, Petunia Wild Violet, Rocket Larkspur 'Imperial Mix', Dahlia Dwarf Single Mix, Snapdragon Tetra Mix, Zinnia Luminosa, Morning Glory Heavenly Blue, and Painted Daisy. Pollinator friendly -- butterflies love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Best Hybrid Mix Petunia Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 50 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Biggest blooms; widest color range. Plant spread is 8". No gmos, ever.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Burpee exclusive. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plant height is 16". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow indoors 8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Dwarf Petunia Seed Mix for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Colorful Flowers to Attract Pollinators to Your Home Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Trumpet shaped flower - the blooms of this annual flower are a favorite for your native hummingbird, bees, butterfly, and beneficial pollinator populations. The 12" tall plants a cascading habit, which make a delightful container display outdoors.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Colorful mix - dwarf petunias in shades of red, blue, purple, and white. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
7. Burpee #ad
Burpee Purple Wave Petunia Seeds 15 pelleted #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Blooms are 3". Each packet contains 15 Pelleted seeds. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Plant height is 4". No gmos, ever. Sow indoors 8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Wave purple', the original spreading Petunia. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Plant spread is 48". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
8. RNgardens #ad
Shock Wave Red Petunia Seeds Seed Pack #adRNgardens #ad
- They bring in the butterflies with their clear, glowing blooms, and are quite low-maintenance. Petunias are unrivaled for long-lasting color in the border, window boxes, patio containers, and hanging baskets.
Light requirements: Full Sun Uses: Outdoor. Plant height 15 in - 18 in Plant Width 24 in. Growing instructions included in packets.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Hybrida Flower Seed Mix, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These annual flowers grown in USDA Zones 3 - 8. Petunia hybra mix will reach approximately 16 inches in height and have beautiful flowers in an array of white, pink, salmon, blue, scarlet, and rose colors.
Petunias are one of the most populars flowers gracing flower beds and borders, window boxes, hanging baskets, and planters of all shapes and sizes. These flowers prefer full sun to partial shade, rich well-drained soil, and an occasional trimming of spent blooms will encourage a continuous full display of color.
Their brilliant color and long bloom season make them very rewarding flower to grow. Plant 2 to 3 heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing these wonderful flowers in hanging baskets, flower beds, containers, and more.